Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We never went to the moon

brian100

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Its not lost NASA lost the Apollo technology to get us to the moon many moons ago.

I am sorry, but you really do need to do a lot of legitimate research and not rely on YouTube conspiracy videos. 

Every single thing you’ve posted here is ignorant and stupid and incorrect. 

It might not be your fault, but your life is always going to be confusing if you don’t come to terms with this and actually start to learn properly. Not YouTube.

There was a good link posted about how space suit cooling does actually work. Maybe start there and then work your way to basic physics etc. you might actually like what you find.

It is truly amazing stuff in reality. And sad that people can’t understand that.

43 minutes ago, aztek said:

enjoy proving you wrong? it is a mundane task as boring as washing hands.   and since you are 90% of the time wrong, it is no challenge really.   

now go pick up school textbooks and learn a difference between heat conductivity and heat capacity,  and make up another cover story, cuz scientist and researcher you are NOT

Why would NASA destroy/Lost the Apollo moon project when it got us to the moon very easily. You only destroy something when you want to cover something up.

2 minutes ago, Timothy said:

I am sorry, but you really do need to do a lot of legitimate research and not rely on YouTube conspiracy videos. 

What exactly are you saying?

9 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

That was asinine.

I never said a vacuum not lethal, I said people won't explode.

Love the out of focus planets and stars at the end of the video, really shows how inept the uploader is.  Judging by their idea the sky is water they must be a moronic flat earther.

Who cares about exploding in a vacuum. We know when the vacuum occurs it clamps down on the air in the suit and inflates you .. as nothing is moving in on you. Its like taking your fist and squeezing a balloon.

Edited by brian100

7 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Why would NASA destroy/Lost the Apollo moon project when it got us to the moon very easily. You only destroy something when you want to cover something up.

not sure how it has anything to do with  conversation between me and setton.  but...

1 it was anything but easy, try to familiarize yourself with facts

2 us gvmnt closed many projects for many different reasons,  from political to financial,   the fact that moon program was closed, does not prove or disprove anything by itself

3 do you think soviets tracked our moon landings? of course they did, why didn't they informed entire world that we were faking it? cuz we were not,

4 we still use mirrors we left there, for bouncing lasers, if we did not go who brought them there?

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, brian100 said:

What exactly are you saying?

You really do need to do a lot of legitimate research and not rely on YouTube conspiracy videos.

Or videos that you simply misinterpret.

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

You really do need to do a lot of legitimate research and not rely on YouTube conspiracy videos.

Or videos that you simply misinterpret.

I am doing research on the possible lie.

When you are in a vacuum everything is sucked out and air in your suit starts expanding.  Any air in your veins will expand or be separated from the fluids. It basically pulls you apart.

6:00 The air in his suit expanded and flipped him.  He like became a basketball.

Edited by brian100
add more

6 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I am doing research on the possible lie.

You are obviously only looking for confirmation that it is a lie and not the reality. 

Do you understand what confirmation bias is?

I honestly think that you should just start with his book: https://www.amazon.com/View-Above-Astronaut-Photographs-World/dp/1426218648/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1506991692&sr=8-1&keywords=View+from+Above&linkCode=sl1&tag=collectspace&linkId=1244bf157423cfe65ea623b6e1fe5184

From: http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-100317a-view-from-above-terry-virts.html

"My goal in 'View from Above' was to share the experience of spaceflight in book format as best as I could," said Virts in an interview with collectSPACE. "It is most definitely not an 'astronaut memoir,' but neither is it simply a photography atlas of the Earth or space."

Do the man some justice and read/learn from his book first. 

7 minutes ago, brian100 said:

When you are in a vacuum everything is sucked out and air in your suit starts expanding.  Any air in your veins will expand or be separated from the fluids. It basically pulls you apart.

you forget one thing, humans are wearing suites, they are not exposed to vacuum,  unless you are saying no human ever  was outside space stations, ever,  however even my cat knows it is not the case,  astronauts constantly go out into the vacuum of space, so how come they do not blow up?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lets gets something straight there is air in the Thermosphere that's why its 3000 degrees up there. The Space station is not above that. There nothing to heat up in a vacuum. No air. Unless its in your suit.

Edited by brian100

12 minutes ago, aztek said:

you forget one thing, humans are wearing suites, they are not exposed to vacuum,  unless you are saying no human ever  was outside space stations, ever,  however even my cat knows it is not the case,  astronauts constantly go out into the vacuum of space, so how come they do not blow up?

The space (suites) they are wearing is like made for water.. where the station station is like being underwater. There is still some pressure. B/c air exists. That's why they test the suits in water.

Edited by brian100
add more

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/nasaandyou/home/spacesuits_bkgd_en.html

This will probably be my only contribution to this thread. I don't see anything productive coming from it.

What's that going to prove.  To verify what NASA is claiming they need a separate country to land on the moon. Trust only when you verify.

I'm sure NASA realized the vacuum of space would inflate the air in their suits when they accidentally filmed that live test for us to see. The space station is not in 100% vacuum.  Going beyond the top layer of the Earth is. Perhaps there is hydrogen gas up there? Like being underwater. That's why all the training is in a pool.

Edited by brian100
add more

13 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Lets gets something straight there is air in the Thermosphere that's why its 3000 degrees up there. The Space station is not above that. There nothing to heat up in a vacuum. No air. Unless its in your suit.

picard-facepalm.jpg

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm sure NASA realized the vacuum of space would inflate the air in their suits when they accidentally filmed that live test for us to see. The space station is not in 100% vacuum.  Going beyond the top layer of the Earth is. Perhaps there is hydrogen gas up there? Like being underwater.

are you implying that no space suite is capable of spacewalk, and all space walks we see are all fake?????? 

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

are you implying that no space suite is capable of spacewalk, and all space walks we see are all fake?????? 

The layer of shere they are in contains enuf air prehaps like being underwater. Hydrogen gas? And when you get to thermosphere is all superheated.

Maybe the hydrogen gas is like the AC for the thermosphere.

Edited by brian100

Just now, brian100 said:

The layer of shere they are in contains enuf air prehaps like being underwater. Hydrogen gas? And when you get to thermosphere is all superheated.

so are all spacewalks fake?

• The topic was locked