Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery primate terrorizes Texas residents

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I suspect it is nothing but some Monkey business, hope people are smart enough to just leave it alone.

Not my zoo...

Not my monkey...

• Like 3

"Mystery primate terrorizes texas residents...."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltnietzel/2019/06/25/sanders-panders-four-flaws-in-bernie-sanders-higher-education-plan/#1ed1df4a7170

Edited by Still Waters
Replaced copyrighted image with source link
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

being attacked and hurt or killed by a primate is one thing that could happen but theres also that hepatitis that some primates get that kills humans not even a bad attack and the person still dies.

I think Id take my chances with the hep, rather than being beaten to death with my own arms xD

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2019 at 10:53 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Papageorge conclusion: "It's literally ******* anything"

From what little we know at this point, that's not a far off summation. That Papageorge is a pretty rational thinker if I do say so myself.B)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AstralHorus said:

I think Id take my chances with the hep, rather than being beaten to death with my own arms xD

fast painful death, long dragged out painful death, ill pass on both.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Weak little article but multiple independent witnesses gets my attention.

Possibilities include cryptid or escaped or released known primate.

Papameter: 50% Known Primate   30% Cryptid   20% Total Bunk Story

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

From what little we know at this point, that's not a far off summation. That Papageorge is a pretty rational thinker if I do say so myself.B)

"rational" thinker is something only you will say about you.

what i find intruging about how you think is most things here get rated likely paranormal by you no matter how reaching or ridiculous yet you only rate in this case the high probability of known primate at 50% with a very unlikely criptid coming in at 30%

i do enjoy your biased fantasy based thinking, i always get a happy smile.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

"rational" thinker is something only you will say about you.

what i find intruging about how you think is most things here get rated likely paranormal by you no matter how reaching or ridiculous yet you only rate in this case the high probability of known primate at 50% with a very unlikely criptid coming in at 30%

i do enjoy your biased fantasy based thinking, i always get a happy smile.

So what do you think it is?

• Like 2

On 9/13/2019 at 12:37 PM, RoofGardener said:

"Mystery primate terrorizes texas residents...."

Threatens them with healthcare and the ability to provide for their families. Terrorizes them with the right to not go bankrupt because they got sick.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

So what do you think it is?

my reply #5 suggests that i believe known primate which like in fl could be from many sources, IF its legit, and since you like to give more merit to multi witness accounts being legit i thought i would try that, or does it only work for ghosts according to the world of pg?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

my reply #5 suggests that i believe known primate which like in fl could be from many sources, IF its legit, and since you like to give more merit to multi witness accounts being legit i thought i would try that, or does it only work for ghosts according to the world of pg?

If you notice, you are going with my leading theory. Scary! We are starting to think alike!

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

If you notice, you are going with my leading theory. Scary! We are starting to think alike!

its likely a flaw in how my mind works but 50% isnt leading to me, its half of 100% so to lead it would need 51% but even that seems odd to me, i guess with stuff like this i dont like percents, not saying black or white much of this stuff isnt, but to try to show my thinking when i say i think if its a real situation its a known primate im way up there in the 90%s  but even then i just dont like the % thing.

19 minutes ago, the13bats said:

its a known primate im way up there in the 90%s  

Interesting. What's in the up to 10% range of the batometer?

19 minutes ago, the13bats said:

but even then i just dont like the % thing.

I really don't see you as 'getting' the mathematical way of looking at it.

Edited by papageorge1

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Interesting. What's in the up to 10% range of the batometer?

I really don't see you as 'getting' the mathematical way of looking at it.

i openly admit i find your % pg meter asinine ive said that before,  my 10% ? a hoax, bs, i really do not have cryptids involved here in this case, we have zero proof of likely real existing cryptids.

i never much thought about this stuff in percents i come here and see your meter rate basically everything with lean to paranormal superstitious i thought to mtself why does this cat think that mixing the science of percentages from his make believe meter give his blind fairh true belief any more validity,

then i saw that the meter is just your way to express your blind belief, zero science about it.

• Like 2

20190913_133607-800x800.thumb.jpg.b4fa43af9dcc5cfaf86f23be963cb29d.jpg

hum...i wonder.

• Like 1

What no one has mentioned so far is that the animal has not been photographed. I wonder why? It must be scary enough that the people seeing it do not feel that they are in a secure enough location to take the time to get a photo.

https://www.galvnews.com/news/police/free/article_afc6bb60-193e-5620-b653-ed975a4154ba.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Two reported sightings of a monkey jumping through tree canopies had police and animal control officers searching the city for signs of a wayward primate.

https://abc7news.com/pets-animals/chimpanzee-reportedly-on-the-loose-in-texas/5529702/

Bayou Animal Services said its staff checked with license holders in the area and that all primates were accounted for on Tuesday.

• Like 1

Heard about this on local news, and mentioned it was some kind of monkey,  most likely a chimp.  Haven't heard if they had contacted Primarly Primates in San Antonio or Southwest Research Center, also here. Could have been someone's pet that got out, which they were not to have in the first place.