Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mistakes in Quran?

Davros of Skaro

Does Quran contain miraculous knowledge?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Does Quran contain miraculous knowledge?

• Yes: It's self evident
    • No: it refutes it's self
    • Maybe: It depends on how it's translated
    • Don't know, or care
    • Is this a joke?

13 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

You mean the 1923 Hafs Quran then, what about the other 25 different ones we know of?

Pickthall. No cheating here with those special brackets "[ ]".

10 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

What happened to Adam? who by the way was 90 meters tall that must have been a bit tough for Eve.

There was, and still is enough mud around to make 50, or more Adams as the Creator wishes.

20 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Yeah, this is clearly another troll thread

The veil is thick over your eyes. Yes.

How can someone 1,400 years ago know that soundwaves can cause bodily damage?

"There are two ways ultrasound can harm humans. The first is that it can heat up cells in the body, causing damage. The second is that ultrasound can cause “cavitation”. All sound waves are longitudinal – involving a cyclic pushing and pulling motion of molecules as the wave travels, called compression and rarefaction."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/sonic-attacks-china-cuba-sound-weapon-surveillance-us-diplomats-a8384341.html

Quran (Pickthall)

"011.067 And the (awful) Cry overtook those who did wrong, so that morning found them prostrate in their dwellings,"

Only blind can doubt these proofs. Yes.

Let’s misrepresent the Quran as being more than it is. Yeah, we get it. 

cormac

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Let’s misrepresent the Quran as being more than it is. Yeah, we get it. 

cormac

Do you accept Quran challenge?

Quran (Pickthall)

"002.021 O mankind! worship your Lord, Who hath created you and those before you, so that ye may ward off (evil). 
002.022 Who hath appointed the earth a resting-place for you, and the sky a canopy; and causeth water to pour down from the sky, thereby producing fruits as food for you. And do not set up rivals to Allah when ye know (better). 
002.023 And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness beside Allah if ye are truthful. 
002.024 And if ye do it not - and ye can never do it - then guard yourselves against the Fire prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is of men and stones. "

I accept that it’s no more accurate than the Bible. 

cormac

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Do you accept Quran challenge?

Quran (Pickthall)

"002.021 O mankind! worship your Lord, Who hath created you and those before you, so that ye may ward off (evil). 
002.022 Who hath appointed the earth a resting-place for you, and the sky a canopy; and causeth water to pour down from the sky, thereby producing fruits as food for you. And do not set up rivals to Allah when ye know (better). 
002.023 And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness beside Allah if ye are truthful. 
002.024 And if ye do it not - and ye can never do it - then guard yourselves against the Fire prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is of men and stones. "

Write a Shakespearean sonnet, ill judge how good it is.

There's a site called 'Surah Like' where native speaking Arabs write surahs.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Pickthall. No cheating here with those special brackets "[ ]".

There are at least 27 different Qurans, and none of the Uthman Qurans still in existence. 

6 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

I accept that it’s no more accurate than the Bible. 

cormac

18 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

There was, and still is enough mud around to make 50, or more Adams as the Creator wishes.

This is an answer? it reminds me of your Quran.

• Haha 4

On 9/12/2019 at 6:18 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

You are thinking of corrupt Bible. The noble Quran is most perfect, and final revelation. Yes.

You're taking the pish, aren't you?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The ultimate totalitarian state from which there is no escape.

Everything every human thinks, says, does, wants,and wishes is known by the authority and measured against the code written by the absolute ruler. It is not just for a brief human lifespan here on earth, but for all eternity.

Rebels are not executed for there is no death, they are tortured for eternity.  Those that break the code are sentenced to the same punishment.  Those who did not even know of the existence of the code are subject to the same punishment. There is no redemption in a million years or a billion, no growth. no learning, all is judged by the 20 or 40 or 80 years one spends here on earth.

For any person that lives in a totalitarian state here on earth, I can't imagine why they would want to suffer that through all eternity.

For any person living in a state where choice is possible, it seems hard to imagine the willingness to give that up for eternity.

It is a strange conception of paradise, and if the Quran contains any miraculous knowledge it would be the kind of miracles that give rise to nightmares.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Quran is possibly the biggest abomination of literature ever written, let me start by pointing out how ridiculous and full of **** that mumbling of insane pedophile is. First of all quran claims there 7 earths all flat, there 7 heavens (sic). Quran.com/17/1 says muhhamed (pigs p*** upon him) was flying on winged creature in vacuum. I get it requires positive iq to understand how dukb this is but let me tell you wings don't work in vacuum. It doesn't take rocket scientist to figure out a caravan thief who was child ,molesting scum living of pillaging villages (there whole chapter called war booty) wasn't a prophet just low life scum. Man who toke 23 years and 43 scribes to come up with can be described as repetitive mumbling of mad man (he said in quran 6 times he isn't mad ) . Now according to this incoherent book stars are hanging from canopy and are in first heaven moon is in second. There other absolute bull**** like sperm coming from backbone like resurrection by steak from yellow cow. A man living in fish and plenty other anecdotes literally ripped of from earlier scriptures pagan/gnostic/talmud . Like quran.com/5/33 beside book is vile barbaric lacking merit and it doesn't even come close to works of homer or plato 1000years older works and they gave woman rights not like them slave merchants from arabia quran.com/4/34 book literally tells you can have sex slaves. Says you have no choice but slaughter for allah quran.com/2/216 says you need to humiliate and extort quran.com/9/5 quran.com/9/29 it literally states muslims will be terrorists quran.com/3/151 quran.com/8/12 the pedophet brags he is victorious with terror. Beside just google muhhameds letters to heads of the state. This guy was a warlord who also suffered from mental disorders. Google ibn sarh a scribe of muhhamed who called mo a liar and got executed for it . Google list of executions ordered by muhhamed google miltary carrer of muhhamed 63 invasions and only fought in defence 3 times after robbing caravans. Quran mentions 3 daughters of allah then says its satans words well then allah must be handicapped if he lets his biggest enemy change his book or was 3 daughters real. If allah can do anything why not remove that story ?  I counted 880 threats of hell yeah mo i get it you're moron and didn't know how books work. But haven't found 1 decent information literally not single valid or even meaningful verse. Just absolute mumbling of insane man just look at this **** quran.com/55/1 read whole funny how you can just mumble some absolute bull**** over and over and don't realise you sound like imbecile and frankly parrots have higher iq. As islam giving women right lol **** khalifa saved poor pedophet and convinced him its not the devil but allah he is talking too. If anyone is interested i will soon release a free ebook . 564 errors of quran where i use tafsirs and islamic sources to make sure we have correct meaning (irony quran brags 22x the book is most perfectly clear easy to understand and there is no doubt) yet 1400 years shais slaughter sunnis and vice versa arguing about meaning. Its beyond pathetic to believe a pederast who couldn't even read his own statements and his scribes called him a liar. Just for one second thins whats more possible a greedy scumbag makes up bull**** or he was flying propelled by wings in vacuum faster than light. It shouldn't take long if you have higher iq than toster. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Kobolt said:

Quran is possibly the biggest abomination of literature ever written, let me start by pointing out how ridiculous and full of **** that mumbling of insane pedophile is. First of all quran claims there 7 earths all flat, there 7 heavens (sic). Quran.com/17/1 says muhhamed (pigs p*** upon him) was flying on winged creature in vacuum. I get it requires positive iq to understand how dukb this is but let me tell you wings don't work in vacuum. It doesn't take rocket scientist to figure out a caravan thief who was child ,molesting scum living of pillaging villages (there whole chapter called war booty) wasn't a prophet just low life scum. Man who toke 23 years and 43 scribes to come up with can be described as repetitive mumbling of mad man (he said in quran 6 times he isn't mad ) . Now according to this incoherent book stars are hanging from canopy and are in first heaven moon is in second. There other absolute bull**** like sperm coming from backbone like resurrection by steak from yellow cow. A man living in fish and plenty other anecdotes literally ripped of from earlier scriptures pagan/gnostic/talmud . Like quran.com/5/33 beside book is vile barbaric lacking merit and it doesn't even come close to works of homer or plato 1000years older works and they gave woman rights not like them slave merchants from arabia quran.com/4/34 book literally tells you can have sex slaves. Says you have no choice but slaughter for allah quran.com/2/216 says you need to humiliate and extort quran.com/9/5 quran.com/9/29 it literally states muslims will be terrorists quran.com/3/151 quran.com/8/12 the pedophet brags he is victorious with terror. Beside just google muhhameds letters to heads of the state. This guy was a warlord who also suffered from mental disorders. Google ibn sarh a scribe of muhhamed who called mo a liar and got executed for it . Google list of executions ordered by muhhamed google miltary carrer of muhhamed 63 invasions and only fought in defence 3 times after robbing caravans. Quran mentions 3 daughters of allah then says its satans words well then allah must be handicapped if he lets his biggest enemy change his book or was 3 daughters real. If allah can do anything why not remove that story ?  I counted 880 threats of hell yeah mo i get it you're moron and didn't know how books work. But haven't found 1 decent information literally not single valid or even meaningful verse. Just absolute mumbling of insane man just look at this **** quran.com/55/1 read whole funny how you can just mumble some absolute bull**** over and over and don't realise you sound like imbecile and frankly parrots have higher iq. As islam giving women right lol **** khalifa saved poor pedophet and convinced him its not the devil but allah he is talking too. If anyone is interested i will soon release a free ebook . 564 errors of quran where i use tafsirs and islamic sources to make sure we have correct meaning (irony quran brags 22x the book is most perfectly clear easy to understand and there is no doubt) yet 1400 years shais slaughter sunnis and vice versa arguing about meaning. Its beyond pathetic to believe a pederast who couldn't even read his own statements and his scribes called him a liar. Just for one second thins whats more possible a greedy scumbag makes up bull**** or he was flying propelled by wings in vacuum faster than light. It shouldn't take long if you have higher iq than toster. 

Sounds a bit like the Bible right?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/16/2019 at 6:43 PM, Jodie.Lynne said:

You're taking the pish, aren't you?

No. I'm giving peace with the most clearest of proofs.

It's a miracle that the prophet (pbuh) being born in a wealthy merchant class was illiterate, and took 23 years to dictate truth.

How did anyone know that the prophet (pbuh) preferred not to have after meal conversations?

Quran (Pickthall)

"033.053 O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity."

See true Muslim Nadir destroy nonbelievers that are attacked him from all sides that have lying Jinn lurking in their tongues.

10 hours ago, Kobolt said:

The creator not have a veil over your eyes, but a shag carpet. 

Peace to you.

On 9/13/2019 at 8:46 AM, Davros of Skaro said:

How did someone know 1,400 years ago that earthquakes are caused by shifting land plates?

Quran (Pickthall)

"067.016 Have ye taken security from Him Who is in the heaven that He will not cause the earth to swallow you when lo! it is convulsed?"

Says nothing about shifting plates.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The ultimate totalitarian state from which there is no escape.

Everything every human thinks, says, does, wants,and wishes is known by the authority and measured against the code written by the absolute ruler. It is not just for a brief human lifespan here on earth, but for all eternity.

Rebels are not executed for there is no death, they are tortured for eternity.  Those that break the code are sentenced to the same punishment.  Those who did not even know of the existence of the code are subject to the same punishment. There is no redemption in a million years or a billion, no growth. no learning, all is judged by the 20 or 40 or 80 years one spends here on earth.

For any person that lives in a totalitarian state here on earth, I can't imagine why they would want to suffer that through all eternity.

For any person living in a state where choice is possible, it seems hard to imagine the willingness to give that up for eternity.

It is a strange conception of paradise, and if the Quran contains any miraculous knowledge it would be the kind of miracles that give rise to nightmares.

But if your a really good Muslim you can watch the people in hell being tortured and according to Mohammed hell is full of women.

18 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Sounds a bit like the Bible right?

They're a completely different type of book, the Quran is the breath of god it was written in heaven and existed before the earth was created, the Bible was written by men, the only real comparison that can be made is one between the founders of the religions.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

It's a miracle that the prophet (pbuh) being born in a wealthy merchant class was illiterate, and took 23 years to dictate truth.

A well travelled merchant who was so successful he married the owner, illiterate? i think not, i suggest you read the 'Pen & Paper' hadith.

I can only assume you've not watched the video you've posted, Nadir is a fraud and made to look a complete idiot, he tries to argue the seamen comes from between the ribs and spine as stated in the Quran, it was very easy to make him look stupid.

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Says nothing about shifting plates.

Open your heart.

58 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

A well travelled merchant who was so successful he married the owner, illiterate? i think not, i suggest you read the 'Pen & Paper' hadith.

Islam is religion of peace. Yes.

58 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

I can only assume you've not watched the video you've posted, Nadir is a fraud and made to look a complete idiot, he tries to argue the seamen comes from between the ribs and spine as stated in the Quran, it was very easy to make him look stupid.

Nadir left the infidels chocking on their own lying Jinn infested tongue. Most yes. 

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Who are you and what have you done with the real Davros?

You have ginger Jinn possession in your heart. Come to peace. Yes.

10 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

You have ginger Jinn possession in your heart. Come to peace. Yes.

Well that proves it, how i ever doubted Islam i'll never know.

I have to make a confession, in the poll i was the other person out of the 2 of us that voted to validate the Quran.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Rest in Peace Davros of Skaro. 

Very much peace. Yes.

You?

Quran (Pickthall)

"047.015 A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty (to Allah) are promised: Therein are rivers of water unpolluted, and rivers of milk whereof the flavour changeth not, and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers, and rivers of clear- run honey; therein for them is every kind of fruit, with pardon from their Lord. (Are those who enjoy all this) like those who are immortal in the Fire and are given boiling water to drink so that it teareth their bowels ?"

9 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Very much peace. Yes.

You?

Quran (Pickthall)

"047.015 A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty (to Allah) are promised: Therein are rivers of water unpolluted, and rivers of milk whereof the flavour changeth not, and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers, and rivers of clear- run honey; therein for them is every kind of fruit, with pardon from their Lord. (Are those who enjoy all this) like those who are immortal in the Fire and are given boiling water to drink so that it teareth their bowels ?"

You forgot to mention the wide eyed houris and your permanent erection, but where are the handsome young men for the women, i forgot they're all in hell.

15 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

You forgot to mention the wide eyed houris and your permanent erection, but where are the handsome young men for the women, i forgot they're all in hell.

Yes. Not only Houris that no man has touched, but Jinn as well.

Young men should take head, or others will take what would have been their share. The creator is most generous to his servants. 

composite_14872736555878-678x356.jpg

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked