Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Silver Dollars

brian100

Agreed Raptor. It's all in zeitgeist addendum . A documentary I invite everyone watching.

This world is heading into a major disaster that no politician or organization would be able to fix it. 

If I want to invest in something it would  e better to find quickly a cave and start piling up food and medicine.

I'm a professional chart forecaster

The dollar is saying a w bottom at 76 which indicates a recession. The current $ top is 5 years. When the dollar drop Silver goes higher.

09-04 USD.jpg

• Haha 1

Made $3,000 flipping HL Silver mining today. I sold at $1.96 (for a quick flip) and bought the pullback! 

HL is so cheap that its like less than a Silver dime= lots of shares.  I had Silver dimes in the 1980's. A silver dime is like $2.50.

HL broke out & it retraced to the line.

09-19 HL.jpg

Edited by brian100
typo

30 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Wait, I thought you said you physically possess your silver.  Why are you investing in and day trading silver mining company stock?

I do both.

Silver dollars is dead money & its insurance if the world ends (buried under my house)  The silver miners are to make money.. flipping back in forth between SLV and HL, CDE, EXK... etc. I do call it day trading. A 15 cent drop on 25,000 shares is a bundle ($2500). I do the drops when I think I have a good chance it will drop (example buy $1.70 sell $2.00) & (sell $2.00 and rebuy $1.88)  But now that you can see the breakout, it becomes buy and hold.

You know 25,000 shares was a 1/4 million a few years back.

Oh why?  Been waiting years for the 4th bottom in HL. Now that its < silver dime I can buy a lot of shares. I don't do anything without looking at the charts, though.

09-19 HL-1.jpg

Edited by brian100
add more

I view the paper dollar as 1 cent. And when I save a Silver dollar its 100 pennies.

So the equations is 1 USD= 1 US cent. Therefore Silver price is 17 cents out of 100. Which makes is 50% less than the Great Depression at 33 cents in 1933.

Edited by brian100
Add more

The reason Silver fell from $19.50 a month ago is b/c Trump and China set a date for Trade Talks.  I predicted they would breakdown and they did.

China Trade Negotiators Cut U.S. Trip Short After Trump Says He Doesn't Need A Deal Now

Chinese trade negotiators cut short their trip to the U.S. after President Donald Trump said Friday he really doesn’t need a trade pact until after the 2020 presidential election.

The move quashed optimism about a possible trade deal with China any time soon, and stocks took a hit.

China is going to wait until after the elections to decide which is good for Silver!

Edited by brian100
remove worded links

• 3 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 8:28 AM, Gromdor said:

Wait, I thought you said you physically possess your silver.  Why are you investing in and day trading silver mining company stock?

HL is $3.00 + now. Whomever listened is up a lot now based on 15,000 shares.

I went to EXK this time. $2.00 is a Silver dime of the past.

3 hours ago, brian100 said:

HL is $3.00 + now. Whomever listened is up a lot now based on 15,000 shares.

I went to EXK this time. $2.00 is a Silver dime of the past.

I stuck with my BABA stock.  It hasn't disappointed me yet.   Think if war does break out with Iran, I might dump some money into gold or silver.  Recession is due in another year based on the inverse bond yield, but I think I will just ride it through.  Retirement for me is still quite a ways off. I've always been more of a buy and hold kind of guy.

Excuse me Brian100 but JFK did not get rid of the silver money.  If fact he was trying to bring it back.  That's probably what got him killed.  The Federal Reserve (privately owned) and other central bankers hate real money.  

Edited by tortugabob
  • Like 1