Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water

brian100

What if Earth is the only planet that has water? Did you ever notice any places without water is dead nothing?

Only a God could have put water here.

Edited by brian100
  • Haha 1

According to the Bible water is preexisting as with the Earth?

Genesis 1:1-2

"1 In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, 2 the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters."

At least God created a glass dome to separate the sky water from the Earth water.

Genesis 1:6-8

"6 And God said, "Let there be a dome in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters." 7 So God made the dome and separated the waters that were under the dome from the waters that were above the dome. And it was so. 8 God called the dome Sky. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, brian100 said:

What if Earth is the only planet that has water? Did you ever notice any places without water is dead nothing?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-49648746

"

"This is the first time that we have detected water on a planet in the habitable zone around a star where the temperature is potentially compatible with the presence of life," she said.

The habitable zone is the region around a star where temperatures are considered sufficiently benign for water to exist in liquid form on the surface of a planet. 

"

• Like 6

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

Oh yeah that looks like the water on earth for sure.

Do you know what water is made out of?

27 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Do you know what water is made out of?

I'm intrigue about the relationship of water and other gases. I'm especially intrigue when you have air pressure in an enclosed space and it becomes and invisible wall.

Water cannot occupy the same space as air. And one of my theories on the droughts (Calif and Vegas) is the carbon emission have displaced o2 and it can't bond with the hydrogen to make rain.

Edited by brian100
typo

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Answer the question.

Do you understand what water is made of?

I'm not interested in your questions. H20

Edited by brian100

54 minutes ago, brian100 said:

H20

Hydrogen, Oxygen, Aside from the recent discoveries of water elsewhere in the solar system and beyond, waters constituents are 2 of the 3 most abundant elements in the universe, Earth is categorically not the only object in the universe that has liquid water.

Edited by Grey Area
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, brian100 said:

Was he tossing comets to improve his pitching skills? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Why did god make chemtrails?

Spoiler

I hope you have not introduced Brian to chemtrails with this post... :ph34r:

Edited by Timothy
Typo.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Timothy said:

Hide contents

I hope you have not introduced Brian to chemtrails with this post... :ph34r:

I once pointed out that most of our drinking water contains DHMO. @badeskovexplained that's why he dilutes his water with scotch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

What exactly does this thread have to do with Spirituality vs Scepticism?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I'm assuming the footnote that God had something to do with being the only one that could put water on Earth... vs the Genesis of the bible apparently and also science noting otherwise.

At first line I thought the topic better for the space forums.. till the G-word popped up to explain it all.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, danydandan said:

Water created life? And God created the water?

22 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Why did god make chemtrails?

You know those little dishes of sand that some people use as stress relief tools? Like that. God’s bored and doodling on one of his less than successful planets.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, rashore said:

I'm assuming the footnote that God had something to do with being the only one that could put water on Earth... vs the Genesis of the bible apparently and also science noting otherwise.

At first line I thought the topic better for the space forums.. till the G-word popped up to explain it all.

Where are the blue planets?

• The topic was locked