Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
brian100

Water

33 posts in this topic

cormac mac airt

Scientists have shown that water is likely to be a major component of those exoplanets (planets orbiting other stars) which are between two to four times the size of Earth. It will have implications for the search of life in our Galaxy.

and 

Li Zeng continued, "Our data indicate that about 35% of all known exoplanets which are bigger than Earth should be water-rich.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180818115758.htm

cormac

• Like 1

qxcontinuum

And one of my theories on the droughts (Calif and Vegas) is the carbon emission have displaced o2 and it can't bond with the hydrogen to make rain.

this is a very interesting theory in deed! I'm not an expert but could this be truly possible?

Edited by qxcontinuum

Manwon Lender
25 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

And one of my theories on the droughts (Calif and Vegas) is the carbon emission have displaced o2 and it can't bond with the hydrogen to make rain.

this is a very interesting theory in deed! I'm not an expert but could this be truly possible?

The bond between H2O is not broken when surface water turns into a gas (Evaporates) and moves into the atmosphere. Carbon will not break this bond or stop it from forming in the atmosphere. 

Do some research online and you will see for yourself, but if you can find a link that proves your theory please post it. I looked and could not find one.

• Like 1

Sir Wearer of Hats
4 hours ago, brian100 said:

Where are the blue planets?

Well, there are three in our solar system, although the idiot animals on one of them are deadset on turning it brown.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

brian100

I have some good theories on the atmosphere.  Get rid of the cars throwing out carbons and the rain will come back? To make rain, H2, has to bond with O. Not CO.

When the electric cars take over is when we shall prove it.

Edited by brian100
typo

brian100
11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, there are three in our solar system, although the idiot animals on one of them are deadset on turning it brown.

From what I have seen in the vacuum says we will never get to see the other blue planets except thru the hubble.

Edited by brian100
add more

Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, brian100 said:

From what I have seen in the vacuum says we will never get to see the other blue planets except thru the hubble.

C06B9B5F-8346-4ECC-9AD6-71FB594C719F.jpeg.6317681b8d78e20bb792ff017b153792.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Saru
On 9/13/2019 at 4:16 AM, brian100 said:

What if Earth is the only planet that has water?

It is well established that water exists, not only on other planets within our own solar system, but on planets elsewhere in the universe as well.

On a general note - you've been starting a large number of threads based on things that are either nonsense or very easy to answer via a quick look on Google, please be a bit more selective in future.

Thread closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6