Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spooky, okay not so much so....

the13bats

its been at least 5 years ago before we moved i scored Donna Thedead cheap at an after halloween yard sale,

20190913_002042-900x900.thumb.jpg.d4d9eabdfac8c2d78128c819f884e22e.jpg

she holds a head in one hand knife in the other plug her in and the creepy sounds play her eyes light up bright green and her upper body does kind of a gothic hula dance,

20190913_002457-163x170.jpg.5862e5b452b06e2b73a6aa9c78feeae3.jpg

from sometime in sept until nov she stands in a window, the rest of the year she stands in random rooms and while not superstitious or any kind of scaredy cat donna unnerves my wife at times,

months back went to move donna from the jog in the staircase and when i grabbed her, her torso shifted and her eyes lit up for a second, i do startle easy but thought how cool, when the body moved it moved a motor that acted as a generator and gave a quick jolt to her eyes,

she stood close to a year in a room mostly used for storage, i hadnt plugged her in in years but did assuming she didnt work but she went right into her routine, i forgot to tell tina i plugged in donna but i had moved her across the room, where you see her in the first pic,

later tina comes to the bedroom tells me i got her good that she jumped big time at donna moving, i thought she meant from being plugged in the sound sensor activated her routine,

but no, tina just meant that i moved her in the room, the animations didnt go off, i didnt grasp this i didnt think more about it then a night or two later i hear tina scream like when a huge roach is after her which is her only nemisis, she comes charging into the bedroom spewing about every cuss word one can imagine and lots of colorful names directed at me,

seems donnas gaze was unnerving tina so she went to turn her around to face the closet that did of course activate donnas routine which tina had no clue about, she thinks i set it up, but i didnt just worked out fun that way....

so spooky yeah sure, paranormal? not yet but im hopeful.

Edited by the13bats
typo
  • Like 2

I think I would be more scared of your wife then Donna :o;)

• Haha 1