Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Magicians

brian100

5 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I only shared a story to provide background to myself.  There is no need for names.

Without names, how do we know you aren't making up the whole "my friend is a real magician" story?

In other words, prove to us that the people in that video can't be using sleight-of-hand.

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

This topic isn't about me or my friend its about the magician seen in the video doing stuff that far exceeds any amateur magicians.

Yep, far exceeds, because they have greater skill and experience at sleight-of-hand. That. Is. All.

If you think otherwise, please feel free to prove it. (And that means evidence, not just you saying so.)

• Like 1

As I said, if you have evidence of anything other than sleight-of-hand, feel free to provide said evidence, rather than just your say-so.

• Like 1

One of the top magicians pulls out a 16 inch submarine loaf from his palm.

I'll screen shot it.

Edited by brian100
add a screen shot

21 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Pokes a sharp object thru his skin, no blood

There's a massive clue in there if you think about it.

11 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Ordinary magicians can't do this.

Yes. They can. 

They're illusions. Nothing more.

• Like 1

Disappears under a blanket.  (he says a spirit called Desmond gives him powers). And reappears 100 feet off stage behind the audience.

Either he has a twin? or he did something.

diam07.jpg

diam08.jpg

12 minutes ago, Stiff said:

There's a massive clue in there if you think about it.

Yes. They can. 

They're illusions. Nothing more.

Yeah that explains it..

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

One of the top magicians pulls out a 16 inch submarine loaf from his palm.

I'll screen shot it.

Don't worry about a screenshot if you haven't got it.

Just watch this video from about 7:41: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQP4y5ZKTUc In this particular case it isn't sleight-of-hand but CGI. And incidentally, it's worth watching the rest of the video to see how magicians trick us (with misdirection and sleight-of-hand). And then you might like to look at some of the right-column videos, which should include some with magic tricks for you to practice (remember that word?).

• Like 1

Yeah, wow, man this is better than bread from your palms. Oh he has something in his pants. But that can't be possible he would tip over to that thing called gravity.

Edited by brian100

I can't even imagine how these people have done these things without the help of another world called witchcraft.

If you looked up these tricks you would learn how they are done - the "invisible chair" illusion is very well documented.

It's ridiculous to claim that illusions like these are evidence of metaphysical forces.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Saru said:

If you looked up these tricks you would learn how they are done - the "invisible chair" illusion is very well documented.

It's ridiculous to claim that illusions like these are evidence of metaphysical forces.

I'm sure someone could explain it that's why I posted it up. But there are more tricks.