Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Magicians

brian100

5 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm sure someone could explain it that's why I posted it up. But there are more tricks.

Or, here's an idea, you could try to work it out for yourself instead of throwing your arms up and proclaiming that magic is "real".

To give you a massive hint, try using Google.

And never mind that "there are more tricks". Consider instead that we've already given you explanations for how some of these tricks are performed that you were convinced had to be something supernatural. Consider that your incredulity is not actually a good measure of whether a trick is just a trick, or something else.

Just now, Peter B said:

Or, here's an idea, you could try to work it out for yourself instead of throwing your arms up and proclaiming that magic is "real".

To give you a massive hint, try using Google.

And never mind that "there are more tricks". Consider instead that we've already given you explanations for how some of these tricks are performed that you were convinced had to be something supernatural. Consider that your incredulity is not actually a good measure of whether a trick is just a trick, or something else.

Yeah, I could of.  Could of just said why post this at all.

40 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm sure someone could explain it that's why I posted it up. But there are more tricks.

There are many ways. This is one of them...

• Like 2

I yeah I thought of that when I saw it. But then he lifted his front toes off the ground and leaned tilted back.  And before he sat down he was moving all naturally like nothing was under his cloths. But even so,  I'm sure 99% can be explained except for a few good ones.

So I just realized the meaning of magic.. its all fake like a fake prophet.

That in one way or another there is way to do it and make it appear as if they were like Gods.

45 minutes ago, brian100 said:

So I just realized the meaning of magic.. its all fake like a fake prophet.

That in one way or another there is way to do it and make it appear as if they were like Gods.

William-Shatner-Smiles-and-Nods-As-Capta

• Like 1

Okay?  LOL.  I was thinking about that guy who got his burger from the menu, ate it, and put it back,  so there must of been a hole.

So Michael Diamond got duped?

I'm still out to lunch on the teleported man and some of the stuff D. Copperfeld was doing with his prostiT ghosts.

Edited by brian100
add more

21 hours ago, brian100 said:

So Michael Diamond got duped?

It's not that he got duped. He's not a real Friar and trying to use fear to control people. Didn't you read the link I posted? 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

Didn't you read the link I posted?

Reading? How 20th century of you!

Nimrod gets all his data from movies & YouTube.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Reading? How 20th century of you!

Nimrod gets all his data from movies & YouTube.

I honestly think he's only a teenager.

I call mine "Whistle Head". :yes:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

It's not that he got duped. He's not a real Friar and trying to use fear to control people. Didn't you read the link I posted? 

You can't base his credential on what a real friar is b/c these illusionists are really good. I think I would like to know how David Copperfield summoned all the dead prostit*&^.  in his trick.

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

I call mine "Whistle Head". :yes:

I really like that term! :D

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, brian100 said:

You can't base his credential on what a real friar is b/c these illusionists are really good. I think I would like to know how David Copperfield summoned all the dead prostit*&^.  in his trick.

Okay, where in that two-and-a-half hour video is that? You can't seriously expect people to search through something that long.

In any case, Copperfield is a magician, and uses the same sleight-of-hand and misdirection as other magicians to achieve his illusions. We've already shown you how a bunch of tricks are done, so now you have a choice. You can say one of these two things to yourself: either (a) "Yeah, you showed me how those tricks are just tricks, but this trick is definitely different," or (b) "Okay, those tricks are just tricks, so maybe this trick is too, I just haven't worked it out yet." Hint: you'll be doing yourself a service if you choose (b).

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Okay, where in that two-and-a-half hour video is that? You can't seriously expect people to search through something that long.

In any case, Copperfield is a magician, and uses the same sleight-of-hand and misdirection as other magicians to achieve his illusions. We've already shown you how a bunch of tricks are done, so now you have a choice. You can say one of these two things to yourself: either (a) "Yeah, you showed me how those tricks are just tricks, but this trick is definitely different," or (b) "Okay, those tricks are just tricks, so maybe this trick is too, I just haven't worked it out yet." Hint: you'll be doing yourself a service if you choose (b).

Sure. at 12 minutes.

Edited by brian100
edit what time

37 minutes ago, brian100 said:

D Copperfield in my opinion has the title Grand Master. Nobody here is going to debunk him.

Not even if you type debunking david copperfield into Google?

• Haha 4

The teleport to hawaii was a bogus explaination unless they recorded the exact same thing with the same people.. But Copperfield thew a ball randomly to someone for that trick.

4 hours ago, brian100 said:

Everyone but the Prostit*^&^*es Ghosts.

https://magic.secrets-explained.com/index.php

As I said in an earlier post...

We've already shown you how a bunch of tricks are done, so now you have a choice. You can say one of these two things to yourself: either (a) "Yeah, you showed me how those tricks are just tricks, but this trick is definitely different," or (b) "Okay, those tricks are just tricks, so maybe this trick is too, I just haven't worked it out yet." Hint: you'll be doing yourself a service if you choose (b).

In other words, why shouldn't this be a trick just like all the others?

• Like 1

The teleport to hawaii was a bogus explaination unless they recorded the exact same thing with the same people.. But Copperfield thew a ball randomly to someone for that trick.

Cooperfield's levitation explaination was bogus as well as he proved there were no wires by letting hula hoops going around him like an atom.

So, just because you can't work out how the trick was done, it must be real paranormal stuff? Please consider the alternative explanation: that you don't know everything about sleight-of-hand and misdirection.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peter B said:

As I said in an earlier post...

In other words, why shouldn't this be a trick just like all the others?

First off where is the trap door?

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Did you see how fast they vanished? That's not sleight of hand.

So, just because you can't work out how the trick was done, it must be real paranormal stuff? Please consider the alternative explanation: that you don't know everything about sleight-of-hand and misdirection.