Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elf video in mexico

brian100

15 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Yeah I can see monster truck little creepy elf fingers moving like a ghost moves em. That's low budget!

Please give us screen shots pointing to these "creepy elf fingers". Because all I can see is a vaguely ruffling outer garment.

9 minutes ago, brian100 said:

His facial expression was about the boy who saw its ---facial expression..  I know he cant see it.  But he heard it. That's what makes it even more real-er

By "His" do you mean dark-top boy? If so, please explain why he looks very deliberately at the point where the "elf" emerges, before then looking up at stripe-shirt boy. If he's not looking at the "elf", what is he looking at?

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

The camera kid didn't appear to see the elf either. Or he would have followed it.

Camera kid is presumably in on the prank. Otherwise why would he feel the need to video a bunch of kids kicking a soccer ball around in a small room? On that basis he's far more interested in recording the reaction of the prank victim.

Seriously, have you never conspired with friends to play a prank on someone? Have you never been a prank victim?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, brian100 said:

An elf appears out of nowhere and you can tell only the boy sees it but the others can hear it. I have never seen smaller than a baby walk like that.

It doesn't even look like a living creature. It moves like a small robot on wheels. It's amazing the lengths people go to these days to make fake videos.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

It doesn't even look like a living creature. It moves like a small robot on wheels. It's amazing the lengths people go to these days to make fake videos.

Yeah.. I can see the robot under the creepy elf uniform.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I can tell nobody looked at the elf.  The elf has creepy moving fingers going up and down like a ghost waves em to scare you. That rules out a remote device.

No, dark-top boy looked straight at where the "elf" appeared from.

And if you're going to claim the "elf" had "creepy moving fingers going up and down", then you should be able to provide screen shots pointing to them.

*meerkat*

Simples!

*/meerkat*

• Thanks 1

I'm, sorry, Peter,  the boy only saw the facial expression of his friend. Since one boy saw it that rules out Cgi. It also rules out a gag on his friends.

"covering eyes' is proof he saw it.

Edited by brian100
typo
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm, sorry, Peter,  the boy only saw the facial expression of his friend. Since one boy saw it that rules out Cgi. It also rules out a gag on his friends.

"covering eyes' is proof he saw it.

Why are you avoiding answering where dark-top boy was looking prior to when he looks at stripe-top boy?

Come on, answer the question: please explain why he [dark-top boy] looks very deliberately at the point where the "elf" emerges.

• Like 1

I hate doing your peoples homework. The creepy arms move up and down.. an no the left boy never looked at it.

mexico.jpg

mexico2.jpg

mexico3.jpg

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Haha 1

Yeah.. that's a good Hollywood lame video. Its only lame when peoples explanation are bogus. Gag is ruled out just in the screenshots.

The left boy only sees the reaction of his friend, and I'm sure he can hear it though. His friend gives the look 'whats' that sound. Not everyone can sees the elves you know? You guys did know that? Its like not everyone can see a ghost.

Holy crap its real as feck.

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I can tell nobody looked at the elf.  The elf has creepy moving fingers going up and down like a ghost waves em to scare you. That rules out a remote device.

prove it, post a still showing fingers, no excuses just post it...

and btw, i can make an rc prop with moving arms, fingers whatever....

19 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I hate doing your peoples homework. The creepy arms move up and down.. an no the left boy never looked at it.

mexico.jpg

mexico2.jpg

mexico3.jpg

not my homework, you are supporting or rather disproving your own claims,

if you have to photoshop arrows or circles its not there,

you said fingers...no fingers seen, epic fail

Edited by the13bats

I see the creepy elf fingers bobbling up and down like how a ghost under a sheet does it. And if we go to the 9month old baby did this.. you are so in checkmate.

Edited by brian100
typo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

I see the creepy elf fingers bobbling up and down like how a ghost under a sheet does it. And if we got to the 9month old baby did this.. you are so in checkmate.

you didnt post fingers, so no checkmate, just your epic fail.

No I said creepy fingers are w/ bent down wrists going  ghostly eeeeww sounds up and down. That's rules out baby. That leaves dwarf.

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Haha 1

I'm not going to reply to you anymore b/c its obvious that you don;t have eyes.

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

So now only one question remains. Hw come only one boy saw the dwawf.

you must just be some kid trolling, no one could really be as ridulous as you are being,

No I said creepy fingers are bend down wrists going  ghostly eeeeww sounds up and down.

no, you are now lying, here is what you said, and you said it more than once,

7 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I see the creepy elf fingers bobbling up and down like how a ghost under a sheet does it. And if we go to the 9month old baby did this.. you are so in checkmate.

so stop trolling and stop lying, and learn about rc stuff and prop design.

when i get it done for halloween ill post up my bubba leatherface prop with several rc controlled functions...if you think this cheesy fake elf video looks good wait til you met bubba....

5 minutes ago, brian100 said:

You guys are are done here.

done with your boring trolling? yes, i am, done with your countless epic fails? you bet!

done with blowing holes in fake hoax videos? who knows, i am getting tired.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, brian100 said:

mexico.jpg

mexico2.jpg

mexico3.jpg

Thank you for posting the screenshots.

But, how about you load a screenshot from 0:13 when dark-top boy is looking down slightly to his left.

Also, thank you for marking the sleeves. But that's at most what you've got: sleeves. Who knows what's inside them and making them flounce about?

• Like 1

• The topic was locked