Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elf video in mexico

brian100

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I can't tell if its a prank and I'm not buying the RC car things because wrists wave up and down like a ghost prank would. I can buy the fake fridge was a compartment, but then they need a dwarf sized baby to run across the floor.

It is a little robot (RC type that moves and talks).  My grandson has one and he pranks us with it all the time.  He is 8 so we usually see it coming, but he loves to have it sneak up on us and say something to startle us.  It is a little box like thing with attachments and an arm that can move up and down.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is a little robot (RC type that moves and talks).  My grandson has one and he pranks us with it all the time.  He is 8 so we usually see it coming, but he loves to have it sneak up on us and say something to startle us.  It is a little box like thing with attachments and an arm that can move up and down.

Yeah, they are so common I see everyone with one scaring people.

Edited by brian100
typo
  • Like 2

Haven’t you ever seen prank shows like Candid Camera or Scare Tactics? Everyone is on the prank except for the one being pranked. The ones that are in on it react too, it’s called acting. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brian100 said:

Yeah, they are so common I see everyone with one scaring people.

now you are starting to grasp it, you did a net search for rc robot,

however, i dont see arm movement on thecelf prop just its cloak moving a little, and you lied about seeing fingers.

I showed you in the sceeen shots the arms were going up and down saying eewww like a ghost. The only flaw is hes blocking how this elf appeared.

mexico4.jpg

mexico5.jpg

mexico6.jpg

Edited by brian100

• The topic was locked