Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White woman walks in the night

TrumanB

https://www.kurir.rs/vesti/srbija/3321201/mestani-zagorice-u-strahu-danima-ne-izlaze-napolje-bela-zena-seta-po-selu-vidjali-je-pored-groblja-jedan-cak-upao-u-kanal-kada-je-ugledao-video

I'll have to apologize for posting non-english article but unfortunately this video is not available on youtube. So just start a video from there and have fun ( there is a big chance that you will get scared more by music than by the ghost! ). It's basically about a bunch of youngsters who were in the car during one night in rural area and something came across their way. This white woman is being seen in this area for days. If you like ghost stories you will enjoy it. I would also like to hear your theory on who/what this is.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

https://www.kurir.rs/vesti/srbija/3321201/mestani-zagorice-u-strahu-danima-ne-izlaze-napolje-bela-zena-seta-po-selu-vidjali-je-pored-groblja-jedan-cak-upao-u-kanal-kada-je-ugledao-video

I'll have to apologize for posting non-english article but unfortunately this video is not available on youtube. So just start a video from there and have fun ( there is a big chance that you will get scared more by music than by the ghost! ). It's basically about a bunch of youngsters who were in the car during one night in rural area and something came across their way. This white woman is being seen in this area for days. If you like ghost stories you will enjoy it. I would also like to hear your theory on who/what this is.

seems there is a rule about non english posts,

im out, but sounds a lot like a creepypasta from a while back

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TrumanB said:

It's just another image that can't be made out, it could be anything. But I suspect it was a person crossing the road, it may have been designed to scary the people in that car.

• Like 2

I read a theory that it's some lunatic, a mental patient, who is wandering during the night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I read a theory that it's some lunatic, a mental patient, who is wandering during the night.

or just a hoax, my OCD sometimes goes flaky with some creepypasta, no, i dont think its real but i just have to solve where it came from, ones like the lady missing part of her arm, the girl in the woods with deer, the looney running after the truck backwards,

this was used for that Russian sleep deprivation story

images.jpg.b905074a4b4a6288a9860836494a915b.jpg

just a spirit store halloween prop, but to this day that pic is used with creepypasta etc as real.

edit: adding,

i clicked your link  that is a very small part of a longer video, its pretty hokey and i recall the idea it was a looney bird or witch but i found somewhere it was art school type work, its clever, the head is like a backpack, the person is running backwards and even turns a few times to see where they are heading...not a ghost.

walla,

so this is a case that we won one.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1