Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aramco facilities on fire in Saudi Arabia

DarkHunter

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You can't always judge how much influence they have with how much money they spend. The Israel lobby - especially AIPAC wields great power in Washington.

They just have better methods and avenues to launder and hide the dirty books... 

~

Edited by third_eye
Page break
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, third_eye said:

They just have better methods and avenues to launder and hide the dirty books... 

~

Yeah. And drinking the blood of christian children. Don't forget that ! 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Are you practising for your PhD? 

~

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

How about this, Gardener, I just found out recently that in the 1940's cleansings, the Jews surely did displace Christians from Palestine.
I always thought the Christians got a pass. Well, certainly later they did because they know who sends them the $$$$, "The Amen corner of congress". 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

13 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

How about this, Gardener, I just found out recently that in the 1940's cleansings, the Jews surely did displace Christians from Palestine.
I always thought the Christians got a pass. Well, certainly later they did because they know who sends them the $$$$, "The Amen corner of congress". 

Hmm.. most interesting @Earl.Of.Trumps. Do you have any links for that ? 

RG, this is not the link I saw it in but it gets tiring, if you know what I mean. I disdain bloggers but it is A source.

https://jewterror.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/jewish-terrorism-in-palestine-1930s-and-1940s/

Between 1947 – 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Muslims and Christians were uprooted from their homes and land, and forced to live in refugee camps on Israel’s borders. They have been denied the right to return to their homes

Yitzak Rabin, the future prime minister, ordered the expulsion of the residents of Nazareth in 1948. It was Christian majority at the time.

https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2015/12/20/the-toronto-man-who-saved-nazareth.html

The officer ordered to carry out the expulsion, a Canadian Jew by the name of Dunkelman, refused the verbal orders and demanded that they be put in writing, presumably not wanting to be thrown under the bus if it turned into a scandal.

So Israel would have ethnically cleansed one of Christianity's holiest cities, if it could have gotten away with it.  :hmm:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Caspian Hare said:

Yitzak Rabin, the future prime minister, ordered the expulsion of the residents of Nazareth in 1948. It was Christian majority at the time.

https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2015/12/20/the-toronto-man-who-saved-nazareth.html

The officer ordered to carry out the expulsion, a Canadian Jew by the name of Dunkelman, refused the verbal orders and demanded that they be put in writing, presumably not wanting to be thrown under the bus if it turned into a scandal.

So Israel would have ethnically cleansed one of Christianity's holiest cities, if it could have gotten away with it.  :hmm:

And the point is.. an Israeli official prevented it from happening ! 

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

And the point is.. an Israeli official prevented it from happening ! 

As a point you may want to ponder, RG, in the USS Liberty incident, as I have read in another source, there was ONE Israeli pilot who - upon seeing that it was a US Navy ship he was to bomb, refused to do it and returned to base where he was arrested an put into prison.

They say it was amazing that the USS Liberty was not sunk. That lone Israeli pilot may have been what determined the fate of the USS Liberty. Food for thought.