Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zane floyd shooting

brian100

Hi, I worked at Albertson's in 1999 when Zane floyd walked in and shot dead 4 of 5 of my coworkers.

I was working in the front center isle (by the checkstand's) and noticed it got all quiet and I found myself in an empty store (no radio, no floor buffing, no footsteps, no people sounds). Then a loud gunshot went off that I mistook for a pallet falling on the grocery floor. I then noticed a strange woman looking at me, and I then decided to go to the center of the store and walk towards the gunshots to actually see if they were gunshots. Yeah dumb. To make a long story short I saw nothing, heard no pleading for lives like everyone has heard, and walked calmly back to my isle. Then I heard a closer shot and glass breaking, immediately i got all panicked, and ran to the front door exiting. Bailed and went home.

When I came back to fill out police report papers one of my coworkers said what are you doing here and said "you're dead" I saw you shot and killed. Immediately I said to myself whats she smoking. I asked her,  did you mistake me for someone else? So what did I do.  She explained everything I did by saying you came out of your isle looked in every isle and then he was behind you with the shotgun. Shot and killed me. She put it in her police report that I was shot and killed.

She was baffled I was untouched.

Besides the fact nobody would risk ever telling me a story like that.

Edited by brian100
add more

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

Hi, I worked at Albertson's in 1999 when Zane floyd walked in and shot dead 4 of 5 of my coworkers.

I was working in the front center isle (by the checkstand's) and noticed it got all quiet and I found myself in an empty store (no radio, no floor buffing, no footsteps, no people sounds). Then a loud gunshot went off that I mistook for a pallet falling on the grocery floor. I then noticed a strange woman looking at me, and I then decided to go to the center of the store and walk towards the gunshots to actually see if they were gunshots. Yeah dumb. To make a long story short I saw nothing, heard no pleading for lives like everyone has heard, and walked calmly back to my isle. Then I heard a closer shot and glass breaking, immediately i got all panicked, and ran to the front door exiting. Bailed and went home.

When I came back to fill out police report papers one of my coworkers said what are you doing here and said "you're dead" I saw you shot and killed. Immediately I said to myself whats she smoking. I asked her,  did you mistake me for someone else? So what did I do.  She explained everything I did by saying you came out of your isle looked in every isle and then he was behind you with the shotgun. Shot and killed me. She put it in her police report that I was shot and killed.

She was baffled I was untouched.

Besides the fact nobody would risk ever telling me a story like that.

What is your point, that worked somewhere a shooting happened or that you were shot and killed then brought back to life?

So your real name in Thomas Darnel, that very interesting.

Edited by Manwon Lender

How much of this story is true and how much did you imagine?

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

That doesn't tell me the OP's account of events.

No but it shows where he got his story from.

According to the linked article, there was one survivor: Zachary T. Emenegger.

Until further evidence is provided, I'm classing the OP as a BS posting.

• Thanks 1

I know Zack..

I can't explain why the girl told me what she said. Only that I saw the video of Zane shooting him on ABC interview and saw myself running out well beyond the 2nd shot. Nobody could have beat me out of there.  And there is missing time.

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No but it shows where he got his story from.

The OP is a bull**** artist, not that he's very good at it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm just telling you the story.

Whether you believe me I don't care.

I just gained access to the witness statements and no one reported that some one was killed only to find out later they were not. I wasn't allowed to make copies, but I now know for a fact your full of it.

why do you have to lie?

• Like 1

I visited Zach in the hospital and He told me the whole story.  Details. I'll never forget the part where he got shot, stuck his arm out, and whispered to him "now you're dead."

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I just gained access to the witness statements and no one reported that some one was killed only to find out later they were not. I wasn't allowed to make copies, but I now know for a fact your full of it.

why do you have to lie?

I sure it was verbal.

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I sure it was verbal.

No they were written police reports and your lying. 

Your really a sad individual.

Edited by Manwon Lender

Did you see a buffalo then too?  What about an elf?

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

No they were written police reports and your lying. 

Your really a sad individual.

I'm not lying. I never said I believed her story.  I'm only saying what she told me she saw happen.

I sure it was verbal.

You said the police report recorded you as dead.

3 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I sure it was verbal.

What's is wrong with you. Why would you make up a story about yourself.

Just now, Rlyeh said:

You said the police report recorded you as dead.

I did not.  I assumed when she told me she wrote that down-- I'm guessing it was verbally.. as to alert the police who was dead.

I did not.  I assumed when she told me she wrote that down-- I'm guessing it was verbally.. as to alert the police who was dead.

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

She put it in her police report that I was shot and killed.

When God changes time, like a time traveler, she saw it and told me. That's how I knew I bumped into Zane floyd and died. But because God is more powerful, I'm alive.

Just now, brian100 said:

Stop with the lying you said above she wrote it in the police report.

Your really sad, after this I doubt anyone will answer any of your threads.

• The topic was locked