Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Barnenes Cairn

Hanslune

A ruin I visited years ago and have not seen discussed much. Presently at a farewell dinner for exchange students.....boring as hell...no way to post so will rely on the many brilliant and supposedly lovely people At UM to bring forth information...will reply Monday.

Points given for evidence linking it to Atlantis.

Double points to finding a link to Mu.

Triple points to a connection with Lemuria.

Quadruple points for pointing to a Kmt_Sesh inscription.

Bonus point for including the name in a limerick.

Winner gains a Denny's napkin touched by Harte in a most disgraceful manner.

Must give a short speech - in Japanese a language I learned 50+ years ago. So three fractured sentences then I'll sing the words from the song Sukiyaki....

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Must give a short speech - in Japanese a language I learned 50+ years ago. So three fractured sentences then I'll sing the words from the song Sukiyaki....

Atama ga itai.........Atlantunkko ......

Kono oroku sa Nande desu ka? 

• Like 4

There once was a Barnenes Mam,

who was quite obsessed ham.

On the Internet all day they sat,

and their arses where quite fine with fat.

that lardiarsed old Barneses Mam.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

There once was a Barnenes Mam,

who was quite obsessed ham.

On the Internet all day they sat,

and their arses where quite fine with fat.

that lardiarsed old Barneses Mam.

Congratulations! You just won Harte's Denny's napkin. :unsure2:

I would like to inform you though, his moustache ran off and took his lips with it. 

puke.gif

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1

The link? Stone... Atlantis, Mu and Lemuria all were built with unbelievably good masonry skills. As evidenced by every site linked to them world wide.

Link to Kmt...  Pyramids... Also made of stone. Coincidence? 

• Haha 4

https://www.brittanytourism.com/destinations/the-10-destinations/pink-granite-coast-morlaix-bay/cairn-de-barnenez/

le-cairn-de-barnenez-3-1920x480-crop-154

I remember it in 1982 as being a bit over grown but it was more like this in 1996 - a leisurely tour of Brittany is recommended to all.

On other matters

My standard speech for Japanese students is to say in Japanese with a distinct Hawai'ian accent which sounds like a 19th century WV Hillybilly speaking English to an American.

You have enjoyed your stay even though  these Gaijin drive on the wrong side of the road and cannot make a descent bowl of rice. Something about the teachers and finally a reminder to them

to, 'talk to as many members of the opposite sex as the can, travel, read, eat, explore and live well'.

For those wondering:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

My standard speech for Japanese students is to say in Japanese with a distinct Hawai'ian accent which sounds like a 19th century WV Hillybilly speaking English to an American.

Mine is Hawa'iian Okinawan fisherman. In Kyoto they look at me like my head's on fire. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

Mine is Hawa'iian Okinawan fisherman. In Kyoto they look at me like my head's on fire. 

Yes my Japanese friend's when they would go to Japan they would get such odd looks. Japanese in the 1970's just expected anyone who was Japanese  -  to speak Japanese properly. Unfortunately most of the emigrants to Hawaii came from rural areas and were not well educated and spoke a crude form of Japanese. One of my friends father was from educated stock a Shinto Priest from a family of such and his Japanese was much better.

2 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Yes my Japanese friend's when they would go to Japan they would get such odd looks. Japanese in the 1970's just expected anyone who was Japanese  -  to speak Japanese properly. Unfortunately most of the emigrants to Hawaii came from rural areas and were not well educated and spoke a crude form of Japanese. One of my friends father was from educated stock a Shinto Priest from a family of such and his Japanese was much better.

My stepfather's dad was a Tendai priest. He would get frustrated. 

Nagasaki unnko. :unsure2:

Now there is some rubes there. If any American wants a Japanese wife rather than bum around Tokyo just go to Nagasaki and find some walleyed farmer's daughters. :lol:

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2019 at 3:45 AM, Piney said:

My stepfather's dad was a Tendai priest. He would get frustrated. 

Nagasaki unnko. :unsure2:

Now there is some rubes there. If any American wants a Japanese wife rather than bum around Tokyo just go to Nagasaki and find some walleyed farmer's daughters. :lol:

*writes down Nagasaki and walleyed farmer's daughters.*

Same rules apply to us across the pond eh?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, Hanslune said:

Hey, at least they weren't conversing in Valspeak, like, ya know. :w00t:

cormac

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

*writes down Nagasaki and walleyed farmer's daughters.*

Same rules apply to us across the pond eh?

Well, your Welsh, so your choices in a Japanese wife is one with epilepsy, Down syndrome  or a girl who's half Korean.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Well, your Welsh, so your choices in a Japanese wife is one with epilepsy, Down syndrome  or a girl who's half Korean.

Hmm that's a bit of a woolly situation.

• Thanks 1