Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli F-35s rule the Middle East

Unusual Tournament

Israel's F-35s Are the Uncontested Kings of the Middle East's Skies

Israel's adversaries have taken notice, and Middle Eastern states are not reacting kindly to Israeli airstrikes on their territories.

https://news.yahoo.com/israels-f-35s-uncontested-kings-200000229.html

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Israel's F-35s Are the Uncontested Kings of the Middle East's Skies

Israel's adversaries have taken notice, and Middle Eastern states are not reacting kindly to Israeli airstrikes on their territories.

https://news.yahoo.com/israels-f-35s-uncontested-kings-200000229.html

LOL.. dunno about "middle east's skies". They have - allegedely - attacked targets in Iraq and Syria, countries with only a limited surface-air defence system. 

I don't think they'd have such success if they where to attack.. say.. Egypt or Saudi Arabia :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

LOL.. dunno about "middle east's skies". They have - allegedely - attacked targets in Iraq and Syria, countries with only a limited surface-air defence system. 

I don't think they'd have such success if they where to attack.. say.. Egypt or Saudi Arabia :D

I think the article is referring to the stealth capabilities of the F-35 more than controlling the skies of its neighbours. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

The mullah apologists deny it stridently but Khamenei fired his air force chief after Israel was reported to have casually flown around Tehran doing photo recon a couple of years ago.  IF this is accurate, the only limiting factor is refueling.  

7 minutes ago, and then said:

The mullah apologists deny it stridently but Khamenei fired his air force chief after Israel was reported to have casually flown around Tehran doing photo recon a couple of years ago.  IF this is accurate, the only limiting factor is refueling.  

Strictly speaking, he fired his air force chief for trying to cover the report up ! But I take your point. 

• Like 1

I guess that's why they attack Syria from Lebanese airspace? But it has almost stopped since most recent developments in relation between Israel and Lebanon.

Maybe that's why US&Israel provide Israeli drones to militias in Iraq, drones which were later used to attack PMU in act of aggression on Iraq and on anti isis coalition partner. One might find it alarming but PMU was listed as ally of the US Army in many actions while IDF was listed as partner to jihadist groups. This can easily be confirmed.

Anyhow, Israeli media loves to brag about things. So does the IDF. Army officials are known to keep silent and make mystery of situations so that army seems to be superior. That is one aspect of modern propaganda but reality is different and i highly doubt that F-35 conducted anything other than sort of recon missions in the region. If F-35 was flying far outside of Israel at all.

In case of F-35 being made fully operative in IDF then there would be no need for highly risky operations of providing military equipment to militant groups of questionable integrity. Especially when it comes to Iraq, country in which US lead coalition is losing foothold.

In my opinion report which is closest to truth and related to Israeli lead F-35 missions was the one about ''bird hit'' which happened just in time of Israeli operation near Damascus in late 2017 :D Mullah's had no role in that event.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

i have little doubts will find out soon enough,  

7 hours ago, aztek said:

i have little doubts will find out soon enough,  

You think that Israel will attack Egypt and Saudi ? 

I mean... REALLY ? 

I mean.. WHY would they do that ? 

Edited by RoofGardener

On 9/15/2019 at 3:30 AM, and then said:

Not sure that is real, and then. I can't see an F-35 getting there. It's too far. It would require midair refueling and I don't believe Israel can do that