Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lib dems applaud calls for 'EU Empire'

itsnotoutthere

The EU Parliament’s Brexit co-ordinator Guy Verhofstadt took to the stage at Lib Dem conference this evening to claim the EU is “acting too little” and needs to become an empire, to rapturous applause.

https://order-order.com/2019/09/14/lib-dems-applaud-call-eu-become-empire/

• Like 1

In for a penny ... Given the LibDems position, to remain at any cost, it is impossible for them not to back any EU sanctioned policy pushed by leading protagonists. To suggest the EU is infallible or otherwise imperfect would weaken the LibDem argument of staying in.

I have seen no mention of how the LIbDems would reform the EU, if the UK were to stay in, or what areas they feel needs reform, despite them saying previously that staying in and reforming from inside was the best option.  

22 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

The EU Parliament’s Brexit co-ordinator Guy Verhofstadt took to the stage at Lib Dem conference this evening to claim the EU is “acting too little” and needs to become an empire, to rapturous applause.

https://order-order.com/2019/09/14/lib-dems-applaud-call-eu-become-empire/

We must all join the political entity to prevent another major war like WW2.

Now lets become an empire.

Then at some point we have found a new Fuhrer to lead the EU!!!!

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

We must all join the political entity to prevent another major war like WW2.

Now lets become an empire.

Then at some point we have found a new Fuhrer to lead the EU!!!!

And they're already talking about an army.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aztek said:

it was clear as day since EU was created, at least from our side of the pond. 

The EU was designed so that the next time a Hitler or Napoleon arose everyone would be on the same side.

Once that EU army is in place, once the point of no return has been passed in the creation of the USE, then it will emerge the world leading superpower. At that point the USA and UK and Russia wont be able to do a thing about it.

We need to extract France and Italy from it as a matter of urgency.

10 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

The EU was designed so that the next time a Hitler or Napoleon arose everyone would be on the same side.

the way i see it was created specifically so new hitler or napoleon DO arise, and EU will be their empire, EU army will be his army. and everyone will be on the same side, his side,  EU should be seen as a threat to usa and russia,  i can see usa and russia ally against eu, same way we did in ww2, history is just repeating itself

Edited by aztek

Well, I see that Tilda Swinton, the leader of the LibDems, says that she believes that people should be given a choice. That choice being vote for the LibDems, and they'll decide to scrap the whole idea of Brexit without, er, giving anyone a choice in the matter. :mellow: 

• Like 2

If I ever catch that Guy strolling through Amsterdam, hes going down.

Hate that Guy with a passion. :angry:

Corporate fascist wh*re.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I thought he was big in the Netherlands. His blending of graphic violence and sexual content with social satire are trademarks of both his drama and science fiction films.

Oh no sorry, that's Verhoeven. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I thought he was big in the Netherlands. His blending of graphic violence and sexual content with social satire are trademarks of both his drama and science fiction films.

Oh no sorry, that's Verhoeven. 

Cant blame you old chap, we all look and sound alike. We Lowlanders (Dutch, Flems) are the Chineze of the Occident..

Can I take your order pree?

2 hours ago, aztek said:

the way i see it was created specifically so new hitler or napoleon DO arise, and EU will be their empire, EU army will be his army. and everyone will be on the same side, his side,  EU should be seen as a threat to usa and russia,  i can see usa and russia ally against eu, same way we did in ww2, history is just repeating itself

The coming anti-Christ.

German industry, French nukes, EU population base to conscript. I think your prediction is correct. It will not be China which is the next superpower, it will be the EU and it will surpass the might of every other nation in history.

It will take a UK + USA + Russia + Chinese alliance to put it down.

9 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

The coming anti-Christ.

German industry, French nukes, EU population base to conscript. I think your prediction is correct. It will not be China which is the next superpower, it will be the EU and it will surpass the might of every other nation in history.

It will take a UK + USA + Russia + Chinese alliance to put it down.

quite possible, however the war will be on EU territory, not russia, china or usa.  just like ww1 and ww2