Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat's Ghost Successfully Photographed

zygote

Wow. 

Papameter: 75% Real  25% Fake

(I'm wondering if I'm getting too crusty and suspicious actually in my old age). The accompanying website was quite an effort too and you eventually have to wonder why all these seemingly good spirited people want to waste their lives deceiving others. Now, all the additional theory stuff in the website may not be correct but I must feel the person is normal (well) intentioned here. The photo is either real or fake if she took it of a bare area.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I love cats.

I think they protect you from ghosts. I hope his cat didn't get marooned as one.

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Like 1

people do many things to deal with the loss of a pet, or loved one i know i do, but this doesnt prove a ghost cat by a long shot, just a story.

pg, 25% ? i dont think its fake at all, i think its a real pic.....of a real living cat.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Cats is supposed to protect you from ghosts this is a living feline.  I believe My cat Timber did visit me the day after he had passed just to say goodbye. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

It's a living cat..

Look like it was shaking it's head or moving rather fast in order to create a motion blur. 

*edit: Perhaps shaking it's back leg. (nice catch secret santa.)

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

The Egyptians were afraid of Ghosts that's why they made them the national pets. Cats can see things others can't.

Picture looks fake to me. A runnning cat on slow speed film.

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

pg, 25% ? i dont think its fake at all, i think its a real pic.....of a real living cat.

She said there was no cat there: Although I didn’t see anything unusual with my own eyes, 

It would have to be a rather distorted cat anyway whether it is coming or going in the picture.

Basically you are calling her an out-and-out lying hoaxer. It's not impossible as the Papameter detected the possibility.

Once again in yet another case we just have another deceitful hoaxer. Lying allegations can always be the last refuge for the non-believers but it sure gets old and desperate sounding to me. The chance of intentional deceit being the case in all the cases out there approaches zero to the point I'll say I believe many are real.

That's how my honest logic sees it.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

Looks like an over exposure of a cat in motion.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Looks like an over exposure of a cat in motion.

OK, but I think the photographer knew there was no 'physical living' cat there. That's the rub here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, moonman said:

Looks like a live cat to me.

When I see live cats they always seem to have heads.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

She said there was no cat there: Although I didn’t see anything unusual with my own eyes, 

It would have to be a rather distorted cat anyway whether it is coming or going in the picture.

Basically you are calling her an out-and-out lying hoaxer. It's not impossible as the Papameter detected the possibility.

Once again in yet another case we just have another deceitful hoaxer. Lying allegations can always be the last refuge for the non-believers but it sure gets old and desperate sounding to me. The chance of intentional deceit being the case in all the cases out there approaches zero to the point I'll say I believe many are real.

That's how my honest logic sees it.

PG, ill leave your askew defination of "honest logic" out of this,

you have in the past said im black or white which wasnt true and now you are painting me black or white, im more candy apple grey

I skimmed the webpage, and see this is a person who loves their pets very deeply i can relate.

I'm not much on calling people liars, it has a malicious intent sound to me and yeah i know lying is normally a negitive thing, then "hoax" that involves things like lying to fool a person or people perhaps with no malious intent , like that fake elf video or alien mummy fraud, and like you told me when it suits you you dislike hoaxers.

i know cats very well and if cats could be ghosts they certainly wouldnt be bashful about letting it be known, then again that would go for humans too, with the millions of dead we would be butt to gut and then the blind faith true believer yells the cop out of "it doesnt work that way"

i have seen imho out right charlatans like the warrens earn a great income off spooky, i have seen peoole like john green one of the 4 horsemen of sasquatchery ride what he knew was fake for decades to further his agenda, attention and money, heck theres  guys who only post on here when book sales fail,

Each situation is different, out of respect i was good with simply saying this case is just a story, and not proof of ghost cats in any way.

it shows a rather common photography anomaly, not a headless cat, geez that was lame even for you   i know you will posture and denounce this as you did me showing a laser pointer is not a ghost not paranormal but just a laser pointer, yawn.

now you paint me into a corner,  so yes, i have to say this is either a hoax, or a very delusinal person with likely mental issues who doesnt want to face their beloeved pet is gone, and lost grips on reality, but ghost cat? nope!

Now i hope you are satified i for one certainly am not. :hmm:

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

now you paint me into a corner,  so yes, i have to say this is either a hoax, or a very delusinal person with likely mental issues who doesnt want to face their beloeved pet is gone, and lost grips on reality, but ghost cat? nope!

Now i hope you are satified i for one certainly am not. :hmm:

Why such certainty that EVERY strong case has an 'off' person you don't even know behind it? After a while such dogged determination comes across...…....<ah, just forget it.....bats is having a bad day).

• Like 2

1. person takes picture of cat that comes out looking a little creepy

2. person makes up story to explain creepy picture and posts it on internet

3. gullibility ensues, person has a good laugh

Moral of the story: Don't believe anything you see from unverified sources on the internet, ESPECIALLY about junk like this

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Why such certainty that EVERY strong case has an 'off' person you don't even know behind it? After a while such dogged determination comes across...…....<ah, just forget it.....bats is having a bad day).

ah, PG is in one of his trollio moods, perhaps more fiber will help that,

this isnt a strong case for ghost cats its very, very weak,  its a photography anomaly so sure i am comfortable that its a hoax or an "off" person or both and that obviously is shuttering your blind faith true belief that everything is likely paranormal is a you problem,

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, moonman said:

1. person takes picture of cat that comes out looking a little creepy

2. person makes up story to explain creepy picture

3. post on internet, gullibility ensues

Ahh, the Papmeter considers that possibility too:

Papameter: 75% Real  25% Fake  (I'm wondering if I'm getting too crusty and suspicious actually in my old age).

Consideration involved: the overall quantity, quality and consistency of strong photographic and verbally told cases argues that something 'more' likely occurs many times. That is what my unbiased reasoning tells me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, moonman said:

Moral of the story: Don't believe anything you see from unverified sources on the internet, ESPECIALLY about junk like this

I agree actually. The Papameter has this factored in the algorithm if you've noticed.

• Like 1