Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat's Ghost Successfully Photographed

zygote

@XenoFish  asked

This doesn't answer my question to you. What is stopping me for sending a 'demonic' entity to haunt you? Do you believe that I can'do it?

Answer: It's possible you can do it but it's not going to scare me out of speaking honestly.

<you are getting close to a personal threat here>

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Never doubted the possibility that the person is delusional either. But that picture would take some brains to create. All things I consider.

Brains to create, what do you mean? She snapped a picture of her cat walking away. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

i disagree, milkions of kids believe in santa ir easter bunny etc, andvrell stiries about it doesnt make it real

There are no threads there I take seriously with the Easter Bunny.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

so ghosts distort shadows now, do they? how do you know this?

It's consistent with the theory of semi-materialization, that's all I'm saying. Something recognizable but distorted seems to appear in many ghost sightings and photos.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

again you seemly on purpose leave out a very real very common issue with extraordinary otherworldly claims, some arent lying they have mental issues, so in that they are sincere but its still not real, truth or fact.

A truth I consider possible. Most of my judgment of human nature comes from the circle of people I know to some extent personally. And then I extrapolate.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Did anyone read the blog that these photos came from? :blink:

I did. It's out there but I wouldn't rule out the photo if that is what you are getting at.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Brains to create, what do you mean? She snapped a picture of her cat walking away. 

That is not a naturally formed cat that you can just photograph.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@XenoFish  asked

This doesn't answer my question to you. What is stopping me for sending a 'demonic' entity to haunt you? Do you believe that I can'do it?

Answer: It's possible you can do it but it's not going to scare me out of speaking honestly.

Wowsers. 

Send me a demon please!?

As for photo: I cannot believe you were sucked in once again. You are amazing, in a bad way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

A truth I consider possible. Most of my judgment of human nature comes from the circle of people I know to some extent personally. And then I extrapolate.

Your circle of people and extrapolation skills need a tweak my good sir. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Timothy said:

As for photo: I cannot believe you were sucked in once again. You are amazing, in a bad way. 

You might want to start with an argument for why you are so certain I was sucked in.

• Haha 1

Just now, Timothy said:

Your circle of people and extrapolation skills need a tweak my good sir. 

What's your take on regular people describing their unusual experiences?

• Confused 1

It’s obviously just a motion blur of a real cat. Not a fake.

Delusional or in denial, but it’s a motion blur cat.

I don’t know why you’d entertain any different. 

75% real for you is generally 75% paranormal.

Is the papameter giving ‘reality’ readings these days? Can you please clarify?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm an amateur photographer.

im really proud of you for that :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

What's your take on regular people describing their unusual experiences?

They interpret it as they perceive it. And are fallible. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Timothy said:

It’s obviously just a motion blur of a real cat. 

Not letting you get away with that claim that settles the deal by your proclamation. LOL

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

They interpret it as they perceive it. And are fallible. 

We agree. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@XenoFish  asked

very, very intriguing, its only a personal threat if a person believes he has those special powers, i had a person flake out and try that bs on me, it sucked i laughed and blew cola out my nose, then laughed harder when they pressed it....so i guess the cola part...oh dear they did hexed me, no wait they hecked me, it was only one.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

There are no threads there I take seriously with the Easter Bunny.

i am very shocked that you dont.

23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

It's consistent with the theory of semi-materialization, that's all I'm saying.

oh right

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

i had a night club and booked bands, alternative, goth, industrial, punk etc  my circle was much wider and far more vaired than yours...

32 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@XenoFish  asked

Its called an hex or a curse. Witches do that.

What is stopping you?   My faith.. one glare from a Saint makes the little gremlins run.

Sort of like the running Cat ghost.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Timothy said:

It’s obviously just a motion blur of a real cat. Not a fake.

replace fake with hoax or misrepresentation, sure, ratinal, logical, open minded thinkers see that, and if there is any doubt, read her blog that seals the deal,

oh sure her blog is um a bit "off" but the picture is real, sure it is.

i read that when edward gein wasnt using human body parts to make stuff from he was a great cook but i wouldnt have dined at his place.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@XenoFish  asked

It's an honest question and hardly a threat. If it is it's a laughable one. You see George. The point is this. If you believe in these things, in the paranormal, the supernatural. Then individuals like myself are very dangerous. As we could supposedly send spooks after people, etc. But think about that now. How many times has that actually happened? A lot? A little? You think I am threatening you. Why waste my time? If I could summon actual spirits to do my will, why on this green earth would I bother with you? 

I'm sure I could find more important people to fling a curse at.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

very, very intriguing, its only a personal threat if a person believes he has those special powers, i had a person flake out and try that bs on me, it sucked i laughed and blew cola out my nose, then laughed harder when they pressed it....so i guess the cola part...oh dear they did hexed me, no wait they hecked me, it was only one.

This is why I take a very psychological approach to the subject. I have yet to see a real curse work outside of a nocebo effect. No matter how angry you get at someone, no amount of staring into a black candles flame and mutter angry words will affect them in any way whatsoever.