Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost screaming in haunted hotel

brian100

12 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Bad for business, are you serious?

People love haunted places. It’s big business. The Stanley Hotel, Eastern State Penitentiary, Waverly Hills (and the rest) all have haunted tours, rooms, etc.. 

How much business did the Wingate pickup after this ghost story?

Edited by brian100
add quote
  • Haha 1

Cris R

This hotel is HAUNTED!!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in room 333, I literally "napped" for about an hr or two during my entire stay. The lights turned on at 2 am, closet doors opened on their own and I saw a white silhouette traveling from the closet area to the bathroom.
Something different happened every night. There was a strong negative vibe the entire time of our stay .
Hotel personnel seemed unaware of any prior experiences. Locals did inform us though that the hotel is built on Native Indian burial grounds- as many other hotels in the area are.
Generally speaking, the hotel was very clean and generically nice.
Would I go back? No offense, but I don't want to know who that lady was that came out from the closet.
More

Date of stay: September 2016

Lets see what people have to say about it.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g55870-d2038753-r423587894-Wingate_by_Wyndham_Frisco-Frisco_Texas.html

Edited by brian100
highlight review answer

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

There a big reason why hotels don't tell people about haunted rooms b/c nobody comes there. I wouldn't.

bs, haunted is a huge money maker look at the frauds the warrens just for one....and if you dont believe a human can make that siund...get out more.

I'm a go there for the weekend and then run out yelling ghosts and make a lot of noise..Half the hotel will run out!  I'll bet its a free trip.

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Confused 1

So they have more haunted hotels? Great. I'll see what people said about this one.

I found not a single haunting complaint. No hype or nothing.

No other stories is a big reason to be fake.

*I'm going to say this is fake. The entity looks like its from Ghostbusters.

Edited by brian100
  • Confused 1

C'mon guys, follow the trail. The YouTube video description leads to their website, which leads to their Facebook page, which leads to the info that they've made 3 'documentary' movies, which you can purchase to watch on Amazon Prime and who knows where else. The movies are 'The Blackwell Ghost', 'The Blackwell Ghost 2'. and 'The Blackwell Ghost 3'.

They're making that money. 

Here's the trailer for the 2nd:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, brian100 said:

So they have more haunted hotels? Great. I'll see what people said about this one.

I found not a single haunting complaint. No hype or nothing.

No other stories is a big reason to be fake.

*I'm going to say this is fake. The entity looks like its from Ghostbusters.

if your not just being a troll badly then you have a very odd posting manner,

this is just as fake as the elf video you believe, and for a heads up "haunted" paranormal, superstitious is a huge money maker, look how universal orlando has halloween horror nights, i have heard it gets them thru the year, yes, i have worked it,

look at "haunted" on ebay  zillions of items and they do sell,

i was asked if my house was "one of those hauntec B&Ds the ones that stay booked solid, no, mine isnt.

countless businesses use "haunted" to draw in people and money and if cant grasp that thats fine.

• The topic was locked