Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Democrats call for Kavanaugh impeachment

Unusual Tournament

9 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

How can anyone be punished (impeached) over an allegation of a crime?  What kind of backward approach is that to law and justice.

It hearkens back to a time when judges and the people who appointed them were mindful of their honor and integrity.  That time, apparently, is gone.  The aspect of the court that worries me MOST is that when it becomes fully politicized, people will reject its rulings.

I think we will see it when the next Democrat Senate and president take control.  They will be able to add an arbitrary number of new Justices to give the court majority back to the Democrats.  Yep...it's legal.  That will signal the end of any respect for their rulings.  

• Like 1

He made a girl touch his genitals at a college party?  

Sorry, but I’m not impressed with the evidence.

I’m also not a Kavanaugh fan, but this screams “desperate” Democrats.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2019 at 1:01 AM, Gwynbleidd said:

I don't know how the US has been getting away with doing it like this for so long.  I would've thought the people would've kicked up a stink about this process long ago.  It's a weird way of choosing and only caters to when a new SCOTUS is required to be chosen and that usually only happens once in a blue moon when one of them dies or even more rarely, retires. :wacko:

Just one more thing Andrew Yang has an answer to.

• Like 2

I haven't been paying much attention to things lately. Is Epstein's pedophile ring of the world's rich and famous even a blip on the media's radar or is Kavanaugh still the sex crime king of the century?

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I haven't been paying much attention to things lately. Is Epstein's pedophile ring of the world's rich and famous even a blip on the media's radar or is Kavanaugh still the sex crime king of the century?

Epstein seems to have stopped being “a thing” once it came out that Trump told him to b***** off in no uncertain terms.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Epstein seems to have stopped being “a thing” once it came out that Trump told him to b***** off in no uncertain terms.

Yep that was pretty much my point. For as little attention as I've been paying I sure have heard more than a few utterances about Kavanaugh yet Epstein and friends have been page 5 news since it began. 

• Like 2

Well the guy in charge of keeping Epstein safe in jail (Barr) is also the guy who would be investigating his death......  So, I'm going to say about the same level of stuff is going to happen as the Khashoggi murder.

• Like 2

His death? Who gives a hoot about his death? You think my concern is with the investigation of his death? Sure it was a major flub on all accounts but I could really care less about that. I'm talking about how nice it would be to see journalism at large at the very least have an interest in looking into his network of people and crimes let alone actually making the spectacle of it that it deserves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

His death? Who gives a hoot about his death? You think my concern is with the investigation of his death? Sure it was a major flub on all accounts but I could really care less about that. I'm talking about how nice it would be to see journalism at large at the very least have an interest in looking into his network of people and crimes let alone actually making the spectacle of it that it deserves. 

The guy that was in charge of watching him seems even less inclined to release information about him.

You could look into it and write a story about it.  We live in the age of internet after all.  A major publisher might even pick it (and you) up.

But much like the Khashoggi murder, the powers that be don't want to talk about it and unless someone says something new, there is nothing new to talk about.  I think they are fine with all the conspiracy theorists speculating and clouding up things for them.

• Like 2

Oh yes because I have the time and the resources to track down and investigate the world's rich and powerful. 

• Like 2

Today, even Daddy Nads said he didn't have the "resources" to be bothered with another "impeachment" investigation.  I'd say that puts a stop on the effort unless hierarchy in that party means nothing today.  If that is the case then the Dems have far more to worry about than one election or one president they hate.

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Today, even Daddy Nads said he didn't have the "resources" to be bothered with another "impeachment" investigation.  I'd say that puts a stop on the effort unless hierarchy in that party means nothing today.  If that is the case then the Dems have far more to worry about than one election or one president they hate.

That makes sense. I did just see a headline today that said Dems insider polls show a large dissatisfaction in their quest for impeachment, meaning that they have beaten a dead horse well past it's decomposition.

41 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Oh yes because I have the time and the resources to track down and investigate the world's rich and powerful. 

Modern journalism requires none of that. You can just make up anything and it will be believed.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Modern journalism requires none of that. You can just make up anything and it will be believed.  

Seriously. I'm not a big emoji guy but I eyerolled at this part below. It's very cheap and is basically what we do on this forum.

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

You could look into it and write a story about it.  We live in the age of internet after all.  A major publisher might even pick it (and you) up.

19 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Seriously. I'm not a big emoji guy but I eyerolled at this part below. It's very cheap and is basically what we do on this forum.

Sadly, that is what journalism has become. Here, I'll do it for you. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Kavanaugh could totally vote with the liberal judges until the cows come home...only 1 reason they want to destroy him...because sooner or later they know he wll vote to overturn Roe v Wade.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, F3SS said:

<Shrugs> Suit yourself.  But why complain about not being spoon-fed news stories if you don't have time to look into it yourself?

This from a guy that thinks Barr has intrinsic knowledge of every prison in the US. Like every president would know what each individual soldier is doing in the field.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

This from a guy that thinks Barr has intrinsic knowledge of every prison in the US. Like every president would know what each individual soldier is doing in the field.

Well, he should know what is going on in prisons that the DoJ is in control of.  Especially for high profile prisoners like Epstein.  Similiarly, a president really should damn well know what his soldiers are doing on the field.  I would hate to think that Trump was off ignorant and golfing while some of our troops are off causing world war III by accident.

Just out of curiosity how high up the totem pole does one go before not being held accountable.  (Asking for some Pharma execs being sued for the Opioid Crisis.)

• Like 2

Maybe if the House wasn't so busy trying to get Trump on every little thing he does everybody wouldn't be so distracted. But, they won't let him do his job and they have accomplished nothing in the last three years.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Maybe if the House wasn't so busy trying to get Trump on every little thing he does everybody wouldn't be so distracted. But, they won't let him do his job and they have accomplished nothing in the last three years.

Or maybe he just sucks at presidenting?

I'm a foreman of a construction crew.  I get yelled at all day by the customer, other contractors, my own guys.  I have to deal with silly things daily and yet, I still get my job done and ensure the crew gets theirs done too..

Just out of curiosity.  If Trump gets jailed, goes to a DoJ jail, and gets killed- you are fine with excusing the new Attorney General and President right?  Because Epstein was literally that high profile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Or maybe he just sucks at presidenting?

I'm a foreman of a construction crew.  I get yelled at all day by the customer, other contractors, my own guys.  I have to deal with silly things daily and yet, I still get my job done and ensure the crew gets theirs done too..

It's a good thing people have other people to delegate things to. Especially, when there are a few 100 thousand people they are supposed to keep such a close eye on. How many people do you have in your crew? On how many job sites?

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

It's a good thing people have other people to delegate things to. Especially, when there are a few 100 thousand people they are supposed to keep such a close eye on. How many people do you have in your crew? On how many job sites?

The funny thing is, if one of them or I screws up.  It's still the owner's fault. Weird how that works.  Accountability and all that.

Respect and accountability go hand in hand you know.  It's a real crappy manager that takes credit for his workers good deeds but completely absolves himself from anything bad that happens.  But those type of people don't get respect and their workers don't try hard anymore.  Toxic Managers we call them.  You can tell by the high turnover in underlings they have.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

I'm afraid you'll just have to be happy with what @susieice, @glorybebe, @skliss, @Michelle and myself are still putting into the Epstein thread.  There's still news, it's just getting harder to find.  The msm are running with the usual diversionary tactics at this point - plus don't be surprised if another mass shooting occurs in the near future, especially closer to the next document drop from the Judge.  I'm gonna do a run through of 4ch later today as they always manage to dig up links that the msm would NEVER find in a blue moon.  We've come across some crazy stuff and the network is so massive, it's most definitely global at this stage.  There is no doubt in our minds, for me anyway.  Well, for those of us who keep on it every day - btw, @Earl.Of.Trumps has gone walkabout too?  Haven't seen him in a week or so.  Again, welcome back @F3SS :D 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Just out of curiosity.  If Trump gets jailed, goes to a DoJ jail, and gets killed- you are fine with excusing the new Attorney General and President right?  Because Epstein was literally that high profile.

Do you mean will he get a sweetheart deal like Epstein did back in the day?  I don't think Trump is classed as "intelligence" like Epstein was, so perhaps not.  Maybe he'll get house arrest and be able to stay at Mar-A-Lago and golf to his heart's content all day long for as many years as his sentence might be.  That's about as strict as the law appears to be right now sadly.  Maybe I'm just so jaded from following the Epstein case though. ;) 

• Like 1