Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down

UM-Bot

Looks like they need to replace the sign with a new one.  You can't even read the words with all the stickers and bullet holes in it.  

• Like 2

Well at least it's only a temporary removal.  That sign is in so many movies and tv shows, it's a piece of pop culture. 

10 hours ago, zygote_myles said:

Obviously the base will beef up security at that time but still, this is going to be funny.

Oh yes, I think it's going to be funny too.  I'm looking forward to it.  :D 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, zygote_myles said:

Obviously the base will beef up security at that time but still, this is going to be funny. I'll watch the happenings on YouTube. :) 

The problem is, any time the guards have caught anybody in the past, they simply hold the people until local police come to take over. If they're really preparing for the worst case scenario, they're going to have to change their whole process for trespassers. It really seems like the came dudes that the base uses for typical security is a very small crew, too, but I can't be sure. They're gonna have to call in the troops!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Only said:

The problem is, any time the guards have caught anybody in the past, they simply hold the people until local police come to take over. If they're really preparing for the worst case scenario, they're going to have to change their whole process for trespassers. It really seems like the came dudes that the base uses for typical security is a very small crew, too, but I can't be sure. They're gonna have to call in the troops!

According to a girl who's father apparently delivered the materials, they've recently built large holding pens for that. The police are already hard at work pulling over everybody and trying to encourage the people already congregating to go home.

Edited by Nnicolette

19 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Replace it with - TINFOIL HIGHWAY

To me it is so self absorbed and typical that men would believe that anybody who thinks people besides themselves exist in this vast universe is crazy. Funny the stupidity and childishness of that attitude really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

To me it is so self absorbed and typical that men would believe that anybody who thinks people besides themselves exist in this vast universe is crazy. Funny the stupidity and childishness of that attitude really.

I could not agree more.

Its far from believing that the US government has hidden away Aliens and their starships at area 51, that is pure and simple tinfoil behaviour. Maybe you can see the difference?

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

Good God, people, Area 51 is simply a test facility for advanced military aircraft. Hello!!!!!!

A lot of countries have such facilities.

Alien bodies might be held somewhere else, but not there, and you will be arrested or shot if you trespass.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, _Only said:

Plus they're gonna have to Naruto Run like there's no tomorrow! :lol:

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I could not agree more.

Its far from believing that the US government has hidden away Aliens and their starships at area 51, that is pure and simple tinfoil behaviour. Maybe you can see the difference?

I think it is a result of deep seeded mistrust and traditions of government secrecy and lying. Im not sure if taxpayers demanding to see what thier money is spent on has to do with tinfoil. The group already congregating seems to see this as thier chance to come together and stand up to that oppression. I think the freeing aliens bit is kind of a joke, everyone knows if they were ever really there than they would have been moved in the last 2 months, its's the concept. The idea that we pay for the facility and the salaries. You ould have to be incredibly dense to not see that the govermemt hasnt been systematically denying while reasearching the phenomenon all along. Same goes with psychic abilities. They are very quick to call people crazy for thier interest on topics that have been heavily researched and taken very seriously within the nsa, cia and fbi, while simultaneously ridiculing anyone who wants to see what they are doing. Doesnt that raise any red flags?  People just want transparency. Thats not so crazy. 

70631158_694787164365736_2231109311247941632_o.jpg

This is a pic of some of the first arrivals. It seems some people still think this event is a hoax, it is not.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I think it is a result of deep seeded mistrust and traditions of government secrecy and lying. Im not sure if taxpayers demanding to see what thier money is spent on has to do with tinfoil. The group already congregating seems to see this as thier chance to come together and stand up to that oppression. I think the freeing aliens bit is kind of a joke, everyone knows if they were ever really there than they would have been moved in the last 2 months, its's the concept. The idea that we pay for the facility and the salaries. You ould have to be incredibly dense to not see that the govermemt hasnt been systematically denying while reasearching the phenomenon all along. Same goes with psychic abilities. They are very quick to call people crazy for thier interest on topics that have been heavily researched and taken very seriously within the nsa, cia and fbi, while simultaneously ridiculing anyone who wants to see what they are doing. Doesnt that raise any red flags?  People just want transparency. Thats not so crazy. 

Having second thoughts about our leaders/governments honesty is only natural and firmly grounded in reality. Having secret testing facilities for new weapons and aircrafts is also understandable.

But believing in the paranormal without a shred of credible evidence, that is something else entirely. 

• Like 2

Que the Illuminati song: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

You ould have to be incredibly dense to not see that the govermemt hasnt been systematically denying while reasearching the phenomenon all along. Same goes with psychic abilities. They are very quick to call people crazy for thier interest on topics that have been heavily researched and taken very seriously within the nsa, cia and fbi, 

Heavily researched and taken very seriously by the FBI, CIA and NSA... Really?!

Im thinking back in the good ol 60s maybe, and after a while with zero credible result they dropped it, filed it under BS and moved on.

Or do you have a link that says otherwise?

• Like 2

I heard from someone who knows a security person working temporarily at Groom Lake that people have started arriving in the area, setting up camps.

• Like 2

It is underway. Warnings have been reissued by the Air Force telling them not to approach Area 51. If this happens at 3 AM, it will be 6 AM East Coast time. I'm going to set my alarm. I can't wait to see what happens. They are saying up to 15,000 people could show up.

https://6abc.com/5553829/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5d8439c543e1f20001193462&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1sNmtczR-m8y4c1vtOPwRphd6S_k0ayVaENSDomWGbZTeQW6E67TavOck

Edited by susieice
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure what's happening in this live stream - the previous link above has some dudes running around turning lights on and are going to do a naruto run... :lol: My kids told me to hurry up and switch this live stream on as I totally forgot about it LOL 

I'm pretty sure one dude has a toilet plunger in his hand :o  I wonder what his intentions are... :P 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Haha 2

Wow, over 50k viewing now.... :o 

omg I'm dying laughing here - https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-person-naruto-runs-past-reporter-near-area-51-during-live-segment-20190920

Lad Naruto Runs Past Reporter At Area 51 During Live News Broadcast :lol: That's gold!  

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-person-naruto-runs-past-reporter-near-area-51-during-live-segment-20190920

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the link Gwyn! I wonder if these people are really going to try this. The Independent just put this up an hour ago.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/storm-area-51-event-facebook-live-raid-nevada-alien-memes-a9112316.html

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, susieice said:

Thanks for the link Gwyn! I wonder if these people are really going to try this. The Independent just put this up an hour ago.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/storm-area-51-event-facebook-live-raid-nevada-alien-memes-a9112316.html

LOL no worries Susie - It's funny because at the moment this guy is trying to entertain 30 something thousand viewers - but the other guys that were on earlier lost connection and they're in there raiding right now and filming.  But the connection dropped out, so we're waiting now....hope they come back!  The driver guy said he was so scared :lol:  So I'm eating dinner right now and watching this guy chatting about his memes Hahaha

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Haha 1