Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Hankenhunter

Prosecutors subpoena 8 years of Trump's taxes

139 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Piney
57 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Bout time.

He's going to accuse the New York DA's office of collusion with Iran. :o

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
4 minutes ago, Piney said:

He's going to accuse the New York DA's office of collusion with Iran. :o

And make the Mexicans pay for the lawsuit.

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

If past is prelude, Cyrus the great is going to wind up with serious egg on his face.  Really... these fools keep going after him with nonsense and he keeps winning every time.  He'll most likely appeal it and it will be after the election before they get anything they can twist and use for fodder for their idiot sheep to bleat over.  Do you recognize yourself Hinky?  Farmer?  :w00t:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
1 hour ago, and then said:

If past is prelude, Cyrus the great is going to wind up with serious egg on his face.  Really... these fools keep going after him with nonsense and he keeps winning every time.  He'll most likely appeal it and it will be after the election before they get anything they can twist and use for fodder for their idiot sheep to bleat over.  Do you recognize yourself Hinky?  Farmer?  :w00t:

Ya, I expected you to come stampeding like a Herd of Trumps trying to obfuscate the story. I haven't heard one legit reason why he shouldnt show his returns. Every time I ask you, you ignore the question. So, again, why shouldn't he show his tax returns when all the presidents did before him. What does he have to hide? Please don't give me that lame excuse about still being audited either. It doesn't hold water. Answer the questions or quit posting on my thread.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, and then said:

Do you recognize yourself Hinky?  Farmer?  :w00t:

OK! You heard the man Hanky! No Hanky-Panky here! :o

The Orange Painted Nob with the dead tribble on his head can do no wrong........and the only reason he uses a Russian bank is because of the interest rates.........yeah....... good interest rates.....and no ATM charges. :yes:

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Not to mention both ivanka and Melania makes good rubles into plenty vapor green bucks...on and off, of course... sometimes, well off course... 

~

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
45 minutes ago, Piney said:

OK! You heard the man Hanky! No Hanky-Panky here! :o

The Orange Painted Nob with the dead tribble on his head can do no wrong........and the only reason he uses a Russian bank is because of the interest rates.........yeah....... good interest rates.....and no ATM charges. :yes:

Well, that and no bank or financial institution in North America will have anything to do with him. Only over seas banks with multiple past offences of money laundering. I'm  still waiting with bated breath for And Then's expert answers to the questions I posed to him.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
1 hour ago, and then said:

If past is prelude, Cyrus the great is going to wind up with serious egg on his face.  Really... these fools keep going after him with nonsense and he keeps winning every time.  He'll most likely appeal it and it will be after the election before they get anything they can twist and use for fodder for their idiot sheep to bleat over.  Do you recognize yourself Hinky?  Farmer?  :w00t:

There was that guy who fell from the top of Trump Tower, and as he passed the second floor at terminal velocity, was heard to yell "I'm Ok so far!"  Do you recognise yourself, 'and then'?

 

I'll pop back later for the I told you so's.  It may take a long time, but justice will prevail upon the orange idiot (AKA The Un-Indicted Co-Conspirator, Individual One)...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
32 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well, that and no bank or financial institution in North America will have anything to do with him. Only over seas banks with multiple past offences of money laundering. I'm  still waiting with bated breath for And Then's expert answers to the questions I posed to him.

I doubt it'd be something he would worry about considering his investments in that tax havens such as the Cayman Islands and Bermuda etc.. I'm sure there would be enough financial institutions there who'd be more than happy to lend him a few $ for his 'investments'. link

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd

OK so what happens if he doesn't supply them?

Impeachment then?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
40 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

There was that guy who fell from the top of Trump Tower, and as he passed the second floor at terminal velocity, was heard to yell "I'm Ok so far!"  Do you recognise yourself, 'and then'?

 

I'll pop back later for the I told you so's.  It may take a long time, but justice will prevail upon the orange idiot (AKA The Un-Indicted Co-Conspirator, Individual One)...

I'll be here.  My guess is we'll see a few of your heros go down first.  ;) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
2 hours ago, and then said:

If past is prelude, Cyrus the great is going to wind up with serious egg on his face.  Really... these fools keep going after him with nonsense and he keeps winning every time.  He'll most likely appeal it and it will be after the election before they get anything they can twist and use for fodder for their idiot sheep to bleat over.  Do you recognize yourself Hinky?  Farmer?  :w00t:

Well you know, you don't have to be a president to have your taxes subpoenaed.  A billionaire businessman who might have been involved in a shady deal or two could easily be under scrutiny.  Maybe they are looking into Trump Enterprises as an organization.  It is OK to pay the very least amount of tax you owe with the help of a good lawyer, but if you fudged some numbers, or more properly, your business accountant did, somebody might want to ask some questions.  Maybe somebody suspects that is the case.

I would not insult you by saying there is no politics involved because there is definitely lots.  But it is not because he is conservative that he drives people to extreme, Ronald Reagan and both George Bushes had challenges, but not like President Trump.   As President he has had some policy criticism, but the ire comes from what he trails in from his business world.

We have different ideas about the decline of American values, but that is what I feel about a lot of his actions.  It is hard for conservatives not to defend him, but there are a lot of honest, smart, and upstanding conservatives that have not made the same choices he has.

He has gotten a lot of stuff done that conservatives wanted, I get that, but it has a price.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

so since i really have no clue why is he hiding his tax returns, its like refusing a lie detector test, innocent people take them,

so what is he hiding in his taxes?

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
25 minutes ago, and then said:

I'll be here.  My guess is we'll see a few of your heros go down first.  ;) 

Still waiting for your answer to my questions. Why wont he release his tax returns? You handed over the keys to your country without checking his bona fides? No wonder Trump loves you so much.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

so since i really have no clue why is he hiding his tax returns, its like refusing a lie detector test, innocent people take them,

so what is he hiding in his taxes?

That he's not nearly as rich as he says? Constant stream of rubles pouring in? Shady real estate deals? Money laundering? Maybe all of the above.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
4 hours ago, the13bats said:

so since i really have no clue why is he hiding his tax returns, its like refusing a lie detector test, innocent people take them,

so what is he hiding in his taxes?

Because it’s a beautiful exercise in crisis control - it looks bad. Really bad. Really really bad for El Trumpo that he hasn’t. Except he has an ace up his sleeve, he knows there’s nothing to see on them. But by not releasing them the Anti-Trumpers focus on them time and again, they waste time and energy on something meaningless rather than on something that could genuinely hurt him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd

If he doesn't have anything to hide, he should just show them.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrooklynGuy
5 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Still waiting for your answer to my questions. Why wont he release his tax returns? You handed over the keys to your country without checking his bona fides? No wonder Trump loves you so much.

Why do you care, you guys have all the dope you can smoke up there, light one up and relax. I'll bet you guys and the Motherland are still p!ssed over being America's footstool for the last two hundred years aren't ya?  Say what are you guys paying in sales tax up there now about 22% isn't it?  

Edited by BrooklynGuy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
9 hours ago, the13bats said:

so since i really have no clue why is he hiding his tax returns, its like refusing a lie detector test, innocent people take them,

so what is he hiding in his taxes?

As far as taking a lie detector if your innocent I wouldn’t take one if I was innocent. For one they’re inadmissible for a reason and for two because they can’t make me. In any investigation I would always make my participation in it the very minimum required to prevent being run over by the system. Maybe that’s what trumps lawyers have advised.

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
3 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Why do you care, you guys have all the dope you can smoke up there, light one up and relax. I'll bet you guys and the Motherland are still p!ssed over being America's footstool for the last two hundred years aren't ya?  Say what are you guys paying in sales tax up there now about 22% isn't it?  

You gotta love New York :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
10 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

OK so what happens if he doesn't supply them?

Impeachment then?

nope,  Manhattan  DA has no authority over sitting president,  not to mention he did not subpoena trump, but a accounting agency. which, most likely will file injunction, as they should,  Da will have to show probable cause, it's another nothing burger

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
5 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Why do you care, you guys have all the dope you can smoke up there, light one up and relax. I'll bet you guys and the Motherland are still p!ssed over being America's footstool for the last two hundred years aren't ya?  Say what are you guys paying in sales tax up there now about 22% isn't it?  

13%.

Footstool still beats facestool for Trumps behind. Enjoy his farts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness

My guess is, Trump greased the Democratic wheel so well in New York, that he got away with murder.

What we may find is that when the grease heats up, it melts and falls to the ground, and then catches fire, when a magnifying glass passes over it.

 What I’m saying is, by the time they get done investigating Trump’s finances, they will find more than a few NY Democrats helped along the way. 

This is gone from a circus with Trump as the simple clown to an elephant rampage through the crowd, with Trump riding the elephant.

It’s no longer amusing to me anymore, and I’m expecting a very bad ending to all this. 

 Trump will very likely lose the next election, along with the GOP majority in the Senate, and this will be followed by the trial of Donald Trump, including his family members.

Trump may be a clown, but he’s not stupid, he has to know that his very life’s ambition is completely on the line.

 My strong concern is that Trump will intentionally, or even accidentally set the entire tent on fire, trapping the public inside, and I am sure that I am not alone in this concern or forecast. 

So where are the patriots within the Republican Party, who can safely help put an end to this situation?

Trump is a wounded animal looking for an escape, and perhaps the best solution would be impeachment, and a pardon, so that the country can move on to the next election. 

It doesn’t take much foresight to find a better ending to this problem.  I think it’s time for the good cops in the Republican Party to stand up and acknowledge that we need a better ending, for the sake of the country.  If it’s true that Donald Trump will likely go to jail after his first term, then it’s pure nonsense to fail to impeach him now.  It might actually help save the GOP, who are likely to be despised for decades, if this plays out the way it looks like it will.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
17 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Ya, I expected you to come stampeding like a Herd of Trumps trying to obfuscate the story. I haven't heard one legit reason why he shouldnt show his returns. Every time I ask you, you ignore the question. So, again, why shouldn't he show his tax returns when all the presidents did before him. What does he have to hide? Please don't give me that lame excuse about still being audited either. It doesn't hold water. Answer the questions or quit posting on my thread.

Because he doesn't have to. It's not a rule. That's really all there is to it besides that he's most likely trolling you guys into a frenzy just because that's what he does and it works and it's not your thread.

16 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

OK so what happens if he doesn't supply them?

Impeachment then?

Nothing. Just Twitter outrage. Yikes!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.