Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prosecutors subpoena 8 years of Trump's taxes

Hankenhunter

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah, this isn't for an impeachment investigation.  It's for a criminal investigation regarding hush money payouts. 

consulting fees

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

That's what they call bribes in New York?  Makes sense.

of course, commercial real estate is a dirty business , prbly the dirtiest of all legit ones, he knows exactly how to run books, i'm sure he was audited more times than all of us here combined,   there is no smoking gun in his taxes. he knows it,  he'll release them after dems go nuts over it, and there will be nothing there. 

when was the last time sitting or former president was indited in usa?

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

of course, commercial real estate is a dirty business , prbly the dirtiest of all legit ones, he knows exactly how to run books, i'm sure he was audited more times than all of us here combined,   there is no smoking gun in his taxes. he knows it,  he'll release them after dems go nuts over it, and there will be nothing there. 

when was the last time sitting or former president was indited in usa?

They can't be indicted per the DoJ.  The state could seal charges against him for when he is out of office.  Un-indicted co-conspirator and all that.  The Trump Foundation case is one instance that is very likely sitting there waiting for him. He dipped into that like a crooked union boss dips into the union fund.  Both are set up similarly as non-profits and require a board and multiple people to sign the check.  Stuff that Trump skipped.

The problem with that "Get out of jail free" card is it only lasts as long as you are president.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Why do you care, you guys have all the dope you can smoke up there, light one up and relax. I'll bet you guys and the Motherland are still p!ssed over being America's footstool for the last two hundred years aren't ya?  Say what are you guys paying in sales tax up there now about 22% isn't it?  

Hey, thanks for the insults. Tells me all I need to know about you. Just another bubble boy who doesn't realize that the ****e Trump dumps trickles down to Canada. Nowadays, Canada is considered to be the hat, shirt, and tie, while America is North America's underwear that Trump has filled to the brim. Our tax rate isn't to bad considering our standard of living is way higher than yours. Educate yourself before spewing Trump like insults. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, the13bats said:

so since i really have no clue why is he hiding his tax returns, its like refusing a lie detector test, innocent people take them,

so what is he hiding in his taxes?

Just got to point out that lie detector test are not accurate and can't be used in court for that reason. 

It just shows heart rate. Sometimes people are just stressed because of the situation.

Just my PSA for the day.

29 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Just got to point out that lie detector test are not accurate and can't be used in court for that reason. 

It just shows heart rate. Sometimes people are just stressed because of the situation.

Just my PSA for the day.

no derail needed,

its not about a persons personal feelings about photographs but rather wht trump wont release his taxes, using withholding them to stir drama as the reason just makes him look bad, ahem worse.

4 hours ago, F3SS said:

Nothing. Just Twitter outrage. Yikes!

Oh...well that's, yeah.  Quite a let-down. :lol:  Btw, welcome back @F3SS, haven't seen you in a while.  Hope you and the fam are all well. :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Oh...well that's, yeah.  Quite a let-down. :lol:  Btw, welcome back @F3SS, haven't seen you in a while.  Hope you and the fam are all well. :) 

Same to you!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah, this isn't for an impeachment investigation.  It's for a criminal investigation regarding hush money payouts. 

criminal? was there a crime committed?

2 hours ago, aztek said:

criminal? was there a crime committed?

Yup.  Remember a guy named Michael Cohen?  How he went to jail for eight criminal charges of which was one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump) for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election"?

Or as you called it "consulting fees"?

Well, that's what this is about.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

Yup.  Remember a guy named Michael Cohen?  How he went to jail for eight criminal charges of which was one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump) for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election"?

Or as you called it "consulting fees"?

Well, that's what this is about.

lol, nope. 

Just now, aztek said:

cohen is a liar, end of story, 

The investigation by Vance’s office has focused on $130,000 of hush money paid by Michael Cohen to film actress Stormy Daniels: While federal prosecutors concluded their inquiry in July and charged Cohen, the Manhattan D.A.’s office is examining whether such payments violated any New York state laws.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeiklebnikov/2019/09/16/manhattan-da-subpoenaed-8-years-of-trump-tax-returns-report-shows/#11ab13db56c0

• Like 1

they are still examining? lol.  

lets imagine for a second it was just like he said,   what will trumps taxes show?   large payment  to his law firm? ok so what?  do you really think it would say, "bribe to politicians" on his tax return?   lamo.    cohen is a liar. that is all there  is to it.

ever had guys working for you get in trouble with a law, well  it is a reason to investigate you, after all you paid them.  doesn't matter if you were not even a suspect, still who knows what they'll find, in your tax returns, social media pages, numbers you called, and may even worth searching your house, who knows what you hide there, maybe evidence os a possible crime,

Edited by aztek

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Hey, thanks for the insults. Tells me all I need to know about you. Just another bubble boy who doesn't realize that the ****e Trump dumps trickles down to Canada. Nowadays, Canada is considered to be the hat, shirt, and tie, while America is North America's underwear that Trump has filled to the brim. Our tax rate isn't to bad considering our standard of living is way higher than yours. Educate yourself before spewing Trump like insults. 

Hanky and Odious, I know you two are scared sh!tless of America, it's ok all the gutless cowards like yourselves are. Not to worry America will continue to rid the world of those trying to kill us, so you and the rest of the folks can live freely and enjoy the lives they have built.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Breaking news! President Trump had just announced that in response to Odious and Hanky's insults all Canadian Geese will now have to pay a fee to travel over America to continue their trek to South America for the winter. :w00t::w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2019 at 6:59 AM, OverSword said:

As far as taking a lie detector if your innocent I wouldn’t take one if I was innocent. For one they’re inadmissible for a reason and for two because they can’t make me. In any investigation I would always make my participation in it the very minimum required to prevent being run over by the system. Maybe that’s what trumps lawyers have advised.

@the13bats confused? Listen close brother. When the police and prosecutors are trying to get a case off the books and they want you to take a lie detector test it’s because they think you’re guilty. If you pass it, then they think you’ve fooled the machine. Google HRC’s thoughts on lie detector tests from her days as a defense attorney. 

If you are involved in a police investigation, weather it be murder or a traffic stop in which they think you have pot in the vehicle, and they ask you if they can do something such as search you or your property the answer is always no. If they ask you to volunteer for something such as a lie detector test or a dna sample the answer is always no. Even if you’re innocent. Especially if you’re innocent. They are asking because they’re fishing and if they ask it’s because they don’t have a good enough reason to do it. If they have a good reason or probable cause they will not ask. If they find something they weren’t looking for while fishing then they will happily ruin your life over that instead. Always insist they jump through every legal hoop and never answer questions without a lawyer present no matter what they say.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Hmm.. I'm confused. Have the successfully acquired these tax records, or is the subpoena process still in progress ? 

Edited by RoofGardener

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. I'm confused. Have the successfully acquired these tax records, or is the subpoena process still in progress ? 

I don’t believe they have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

I don’t believe they have.

I suspect you are correct, Oversword. Because within MICROSECONDS of the state prosecutors getting them, they will be leaking them to the press. Which is - of course - their motive for acquiring them in the first place. It's got VERY little to do with any prosecution. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, F3SS said:

Because he doesn't have to. It's not a rule. That's really all there is to it besides that he's most likely trolling you guys into a frenzy just because that's what he does and it works and it's not your thread.

LOL please do go on and continue to explain your love for America and concern for her security some more :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Hanky and Odious, I know you two are scared sh!tless of America, it's ok all the gutless cowards like yourselves are. Not to worry America will continue to rid the world of those trying to kill us, so you and the rest of the folks can live freely and enjoy the lives they have built.

Trump Administration Casually Admits Coal Plan Will Kill 1,400 Americans a Year

So I can take that to mean youre voting anybody but Trump this time around? :lol:

• Like 3