Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prosecutors subpoena 8 years of Trump's taxes

Hankenhunter

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

What kind of people think it's ok to support a sitting president of the United States who's whole platform seems to be dividing Americans for political puposes? Is this heathy democracy at work?

What kind of leader does this EH?  :whistle:

Justin Trudeau Admits to Also Wearing Blackface Makeup in High School Following TIME Report

https://time.com/5680868/justin-trudeau-brownface-photo-apology/

Justin Trudeau, now the prime minister of Canada, appears in dark makeup on his face, neck and hands at a 2001  Arabian Nights -themed party at the West Point Grey Academy, the private school where he taught.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Breaking news out Canada Hank "Poopy Pants" Hunter has admitted that his hero is no other than Jerry "Droopy Drawers" Nadler shown her in a recent file photo. In response President Trump levied a gas tax against Poopy Pants, a notorious gas bag, for his vapid postings of regurgitated CNN talking points. More at 6 back to you in the studio.

Pic of Poopy Pants after learning he had been taxed by the Trumpster

Image result for pictures of old guys with their pants pulled way up

Droopy Drawers

Image result for pictures of Jerry nadler droopy pants

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hmm.. I'm puzzled. 

This is about the State of New York trying to subpeaona his tax return. 

But I thought a Congressional Committee tried this last year, and got all sorts of permissions to get them directly from the IRS. Whatever happened to that ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BrooklynGuy said:

What kind of leader does this EH?  :whistle:

Justin Trudeau Admits to Also Wearing Blackface Makeup in High School Following TIME Report

https://time.com/5680868/justin-trudeau-brownface-photo-apology/

Justin Trudeau, now the prime minister of Canada, appears in dark makeup on his face, neck and hands at a 2001  Arabian Nights -themed party at the West Point Grey Academy, the private school where he taught.

Yeeeeeeeeah, good timing this pic isn't it. :lol:

Omg it's so cringey.....look where his black hand is.....any lower and....what a groper! Not to mention that lecherous look on his face.  Why's he always got women hanging off him. I thought he was meant to be gay. :wacko:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
speeling
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gwynbleidd said:

I thought he was meant to be gay. 

That would make the Trump women very sad :lol:

Pictures of 'swooning' Ivanka Trump and Justin Trudeau go viral 

EC3o2s1XoAEiZvB.jpg:large

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That would make the Trump women very sad :lol:

Pictures of 'swooning' Ivanka Trump and Justin Trudeau go viral 

Ooh I totally forgot about that - she was a bit crushy on him wasn't she!  :lol:  LOL

I will say Trudeau is probably a darn sight better looking than that Kushner guy.  He reminds me of a slimeball - I don't know how she could've ended up with him tbh.  I guess they all run in the same circles.  I believe Ivanka even used to be friends with Chelsea too.  I think it's nice they can still be friends even if their parents are at each other's throats. :lol:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

He reminds me of a slimeball - I don't know how she could've ended up with him tbh.

I get the impression it was an arranged marriage, kind of the way royalty used to do back in the day, just the white trash version.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

I get the impression it was an arranged marriage, kind of the way royalty used to do back in the day, just the white trash version.

Yeah you're probably right.  If I had a daughter, I don't think I'd like her marrying into a family where the father has spent time in jail.  That's usually a deal-breaker in "normal" families.   Yet it must not be for the elites. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Frankly, I don't have any 'heroes' in the political zoo that runs (or would potentially run) the USA.  In many ways I'm glad it happened, as it is a lesson for other countries that are not yet corrupted to the core.  We can see what can happen in a country that:
1. lets (in fact invites..) rich, stupid, immoral liars to run the show
2. has a ridiculously easy to cheat, and thoroughly gerry-mandered, electoral system.

Hopefully we might learn, and thus avoid the sewer you guys are in (yes, I know, some of you like it, apparently...).

As a start, In Australia we have compulsory voting and an independent body that sets electoral boundaries.  As a side issue {(cough)Clintons(/cough)} we also don't have the USA's ludicrous non-profit corporations system, which seems to be set up solely to hide financial criminality, tax avoidance and money laundering.

Yes, it's a paradise over there!  For the rich, criminal and corrupt, at least..

Chuck thanks for your thoughtful posts, when you have a minute can we hear your insights on this:

Australia is deplorably racist, as people of colour are reminded when they speak up

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/10/australia-is-deplorably-racist-as-people-of-colour-are-reminded-when-they-speak-up

Australia's global corruption ranking sparks urgent calls for federal integrity body

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jan/29/australias-global-corruption-ranking-sparks-urgent-calls-for-federal-integrity-body

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Chuck thanks for your thoughtful posts, when you have a minute can we hear your insights on this:

Australia is deplorably racist, as people of colour are reminded when they speak up

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/10/australia-is-deplorably-racist-as-people-of-colour-are-reminded-when-they-speak-up

The article focuses on some right-wing agitator who was interviewed by Sky. They asked him about his views on immigration. 

Clearly this was the act of fascists, and they must all be sacked and beheaded. Viewpoints that run contrary to The Accepted Narrative must NEVER be heard by the public. 

Sheesh. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

That made absolutely no sense whatsoever. You're whargarbling again. Try using logic instead of your uneducated feels. Or are you just stiggin it to the ebil libruls again?

go get high again and mind your irrelevant business, here is a song for you, listen carefully to words.,

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Just for fun.  Here is the link to the Trump Foundations Form 990's: https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/display_990/133404773/2016_11_PF%2F13-3404773_990PF_201512

Mind you it got shut down because Trump was using it as his personal piggy bank.

The Clinton Foundation was their own personal piggy bank too.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/27/memo-shows-bill-clintons-wealth-tied-clinton-foundation/92842822/

Chelsea too...

https://nypost.com/2016/11/06/chelsea-clinton-used-foundation-to-help-pay-for-wedding-emails/

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Yeah,  Trump really needed to study how they did it more.  He screwed his up and now can never run one again.  There's even a good chance that he has a sealed indictment over his as well.  You would think since they were BFFs for years that the Clintons would have given him some pointers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah,  Trump really needed to study how they did it more.  He screwed his up and now can never run one again.  There's even a good chance that he has a sealed indictment over his as well.  You would think since they were BFFs for years that the Clintons would have given him some pointers.

Thats kinda where we're at huh? People are mad because they didnt realize how much effort the Clintons had to put into being criminals and getting away with it.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats kinda where we're at huh? People are mad because they didnt realize how much effort the Clintons had to put into being criminals and getting away with it.

A lot of non-profits are really scummy.  95% of the donations often go to expenses and advertising.  Heck the CEO of Red Cross makes $500,000 a year.

So literally what happens is a bunch of rich people make a non-profit and put themselves or their children on the board of directors (with a salary).  Perfectly legal thing to do.

Apparently that wasn't enough for Trump and he took an already questionable thing and took it further to the point of illegality.

It's like a co-worker of mine.  He bought stuff at Walmart and turned around and sold it on ebay saying it was collector's stuff.  Pretty shady but legal.  But no, he had to take it farther and log onto his wifes account to up bid his own items.  Wonders upon wonders, he gets banned.  It takes a special kind of greed mixed with stupid to get that result.

• Like 3

NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump asked a federal judge Thursday to block an effort by New York prosecutors to obtain his tax returns.

Trump's attorneys filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in New York against the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., who recently subpoenaed the president's accounting firm for eight years of Trump's state and federal returns.

The lawsuit was not immediately made public. But Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow told The Associated Press the lawsuit is intended "to address the significant constitutional issues at stake in this case."

A message was left with Vance seeking comment. Trump's accounting firm declined to comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sues-manhattan-da-seeking-150301669.html

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Australia's global corruption ranking sparks urgent calls for federal integrity body

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jan/29/australias-global-corruption-ranking-sparks-urgent-calls-for-federal-integrity-body

We have to be good at sone thing on the international scene, because our sports teams suck and no one listens to us politically. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Wow, Brooklyn Guy, you can google up / cherry pick stuff that supports whatever drivel you spew, and just provide lazy links instead of offer a vewpoint..  Having seen your last few posts, I'd rather debate with adults.

--> Ignore.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

That last time we had issues with people of "colour"..... lets call it a major issue was back in 2005.  

The guardian likes to bring the word "race" into it so I figured I'd find an article from them so you can check it out.  

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/dec/09/cronulla-summer-simmering-tension-race-riots-10-years  

There is definitely a certain class of people here that are anglo's and have the southern cross stars tattooed on them proudly, or southern cross star stickers on their cars.  Usually an 80s or 90s Holden Commodore vehicle. Ugh.  They're sometimes called bogans and live in poorer socio-economic areas, not very well educated, prefer not to work for a living and sponge off the govt, swill as much beer as they can whilst eating a meat pie and tomato sauce, then throw the occasional whistle at some scantily clad females walking by. 

What a major generalisation that is, but it's really rather true! :lol:

I'm sure you guys have these types there as well.  Every country does. :lol:

Try not to believe everything you read - the majority of people are not like that here as I'm sure they're not there where you are either. ;) 

Aussie and Kiwi patriotism usually kicks in immediately if anyone says anything about their country.  Aussies & New Zealanders generally tease each other but if someone else outside of these countries give us crap, then we stick up for each other.   Kinda like Canada and the US friendly rivalry.  I hope that makes more sense. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

:whistle:

Video shows Trudeau in blackface in 3rd instance of racist makeup

VIDEO: https://globalnews.ca/news/5922861/justin-trudeau-brownface-video/

Justin Trudeau in "black-face" make-up

Wow, isn't he meant to be really progressive though and all about political correctness and calling people by their gender they want to be instead of something else etc etc?  I would've thought he would've had these pics scrubbed from the intarweb by now :P 

He obviously hasn't been sucking up enough to the silicon valley gods. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Wow, Brooklyn Guy, you can google up / cherry pick stuff that supports whatever drivel you spew, and just provide lazy links instead of offer a vewpoint..  Having seen your last few posts, I'd rather debate with adults.

--> Ignore.

Charles yes we all can find articles to support our personal views or to support an argument. I see I have offended you just like your post I'm sure offended many in America. I think most of us over here are sick and tired of people, especially the ones that don't live here, taking shots at our leaders and our country, I know I am. However I meant the part about your thoughtful posts. My beef is not with you but the sh!t stirrers who jump on anything in the news to promote their ideology but more importantly never miss an opportunity to try and denigrate America out of nothing more than pure jealousy. IMHO America is the greatest country on earth warts and all. Have a good day.  

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

That last time we had issues with people of "colour"..... lets call it a major issue was back in 2005.  

The guardian likes to bring the word "race" into it so I figured I'd find an article from them so you can check it out.  

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/dec/09/cronulla-summer-simmering-tension-race-riots-10-years  

There is definitely a certain class of people here that are anglo's and have the southern cross stars tattooed on them proudly, or southern cross star stickers on their cars.  Usually an 80s or 90s Holden Commodore vehicle. Ugh.  They're sometimes called bogans and live in poorer socio-economic areas, not very well educated, prefer not to work for a living and sponge off the govt, swill as much beer as they can whilst eating a meat pie and tomato sauce, then throw the occasional whistle at some scantily clad females walking by. 

What a major generalisation that is, but it's really rather true! :lol:

I'm sure you guys have these types there as well.  Every country does. :lol:

Try not to believe everything you read - the majority of people are not like that here as I'm sure they're not there where you are either. ;) 

Aussie and Kiwi patriotism usually kicks in immediately if anyone says anything about their country.  Aussies & New Zealanders generally tease each other but if someone else outside of these countries give us crap, then we stick up for each other.   Kinda like Canada and the US friendly rivalry.  I hope that makes more sense. :) 

Gwynbleidd thanks for the thoughtful post and for seeing my post for what is was. I couldn't agree more with your post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Gwynbleidd thanks for the thoughtful post and for seeing my post for what is was. I couldn't agree more with your post.

Oh you're very welcome @BrooklynGuy and thank you for your kind words :)   

I'm sorry I couldn't answer the other link as I don't know much about that one unfortunately.  The guy on skynews I've never ever heard of before.  He's probably one of these try-hard types who will do and say anything to get on tv and leech that 15mins of fame for all it's worth. ;) 

• Like 1