Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Hankenhunter

Prosecutors subpoena 8 years of Trump's taxes

139 posts in this topic

BrooklynGuy
11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Much bigger question - is why you clearly don't accept anything those systems do and more importantly what alternative are you offering or working towards?

In other words, stop whining - to a large extent you get the gov and legal systems your country deserves .. and that you either voted for or tacitly allowed over decades of apathy...

Care to comment Chuck

Scott Morrison applauds America's 'moral purpose' while meeting Donald Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/sep/20/scott-morrison-applauds-americas-moral-purpose-while-meeting-donald-trump

Image result for pictures of australian prime minister meets with trump together

• Like 1

Tatetopa
7 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Kiss bu** and ride out the storm.

• Like 4

ChrLzs
8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Kiss bu** and ride out the storm.

Scott Morrison's specialty...  it's right up his .. er .. 

• Like 3

ChrLzs

Josh Frydenburg.  He does Gangsta impressions..   While our Finance minister, Mathias Cormann, does Schwarzenegger impressions:

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

Tatetopa
33 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Josh Frydenburg.  He does Gangsta impressions..   While our Finance minister, Mathias Cormann, does Schwarzenegger impressions:

Australia's got talent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Golden Duck
4 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm still not sure with guy had to get involved with Mahatir's comments about Israel.

• Like 1

ChrLzs

I do lament the current horrendous crop of Oz Politicians - but from what I see it's a worldwide problem..  At least we have not (yet?) descended to anywhere near Trump-level.

• Like 1

Sir Wearer of Hats
22 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Care to comment Chuck

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/sep/20/scott-morrison-applauds-americas-moral-purpose-while-meeting-donald-trump

Image result for pictures of australian prime minister meets with trump together

My skin is crawling, how’s that for a comment?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

BrooklynGuy
57 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

My skin is crawling, how’s that for a comment?

Perfect thanks SWH. :lol:

spartan max2
56 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Looks like the courts don't think that a sitting president is immune to criminal investigation: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/07/politics/trump-tax-returns-lawsuit/index.html

? Isnt this just to release to the public.

I assume the IRS has always had access to aduit his tax returns for criminal stuff.

Gromdor
2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

? Isnt this just to release to the public.

I assume the IRS has always had access to aduit his tax returns for criminal stuff.

No, it's for a criminal investigation.  It's related to the Stormy Daniels pay outs.  Cohen already went to jail for it but they are investigating state-level crimes like falsifying business records.

aztek
Posted (edited)

President Trump was granted at least a brief reprieve Monday after a federal judge issued a scathing order allowing the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office to subpoena his tax returns from accounting firm Mazars USA.

The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals put the subpoena on hold after Trump's attorneys filed an emergency appeal.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/second-circuit-grants-trump-reprieve-after-lower-courts-blistering-decision-in-tax-return-case

Edited by Kismit
Inserted link