Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel lands on the moon

brian100

34 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm curious why the Russian images show the Earth as gigantic thing and Chinese have tiny one.

russian.jpg

Two possible answers: 1. Different cameras. 2. An image has been faked. For example, the image above is a fake.

The Earth has an angular diameter of about 2 degrees from the distance of the Moon (the Moon's angular diameter as we see it is about 0.5 degrees).

29 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I have to admit this Russian one is spectacular looking.

The image above is spectacular. But it's a fake, and it doesn't feature anything Russian (that's an Apollo lunar rover).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Yeah the link was in russian.

Lots of fakes.

Right.

So it helps to know what's real and what's fake.

I've already given you a link for the Lunar and Planetary Institute. You can search that site for genuine images of the Moon.

There's also the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal: https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/

It has the best record of information about the Apollo missions, including plenty of high resolution scans of the genuine original photos.

But note, it also has a section called More Creativity: https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj.funpix.html That's a page which includes fake images created by Apollo Enthusiasts, for the purpose of having fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Dude please stop talking like your the expert. Nobody cares.  To me its all fake. Isn't that the point.

Oh, so it's all fake?

All those communications satellites that give us soccer from the other side of the world?

All those meteorological satellites that warn us of storms?

All those exploration spacecraft which have visited every planet in the Solar System?

All those Iridium satellites you can see the flashes of?

That International Space Station you can watch going overhead, along with all the other satellites you can see each night?

All fake?

Yeah, whatever.

But you're right, I'm not much of an expert. It's just that in this field I know a bit more than you.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

Dude please stop talking like your the expert. Nobody cares.  To me its all fake. Isn't that the point.

39 minutes ago, brian100 said:

No they all look real.. so they are all fake.

This is a discussion forum. It is clear from these remarks that you are not prepared to enter into a serious or intelligent conversation, which makes this topic rather pointless.

If you wish this topic to remain open I suggest you stop attacking those that ARE attempting intelligent conversation and start actually discussing the subject yourself. 

• Thanks 8

The Israeli moon lander DID land succesfully. It's destruction was faked. 

It then shot down the Indian lander using it's lightweight space weapon... Aluminium Dome ! 

3 hours ago, Peter B said:

But you're right, I'm not much of an expert. It's just that in this field I know a bit more than you.

Excellent links and info Peter, but it is all wasted on that one. He doesn't want real facts, or knowledge that contradicts his BS opinion.

• Like 1

It's all sensitive because order and timing of actions have to be perfect with almost no space for error. As i know both of recent missions, Israeli and Indian crafts - lost communication in critical moments, minutes before landing and that has resulted in failure of the mission. 

16 hours ago, brian100 said:

I'm curious why the Russian images show the Earth as gigantic thing and Chinese have tiny one.

What Chinese image?

You haven't actually done much any research here have you? You presented an obvious fake with a US lunar rover in it as a Russian image and an image taken by Selene, a JAPANESE lunar orbiter as Chinese. Not a good start is it?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

What Chinese image?

You haven't actually done much any research here have you? You presented an obvious fake with a US lunar rover in it as a Russian image and an image taken by Selene, a JAPANESE lunar orbiter as Chinese. Not a good start is it?

But it's ALL fake anyway, according to him.

9 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

But it's ALL fake anyway, according to him.

Well it's clear that his argument is fake.

• Haha 1