Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orb of light woke me up

UM-Bot

Papameter  60% Paranormal  40% Imagination

I am always taken by someone's effort to write about such an event 24 years after it happened. They must have had thousands of sleep experiences since then.

Orb lights I feel are well precedented in the annals of the paranormal. 

Okay, your story now makes me wonder about something. I know you can stare at a light & then close your eyes & still see an after image of it for awhile, but I wonder if the opposite can be true. Can you dream you're seeing a light & wake up with a "dream" after image? You mentioned seeing a roller coaster & being in a white room, just never thought of after images from dreams before.

Regardless, cool story. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like your siblings were shining a flashlight in your eyes.  Kids do that sort of thing all the time.  Forget about it and move on with your life.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:05 PM, UM-Bot said:

Dream interpretations need to be done in context i.e. not retrospectively, so it is difficult to attempt an interpretation without knowing what issues were ongoing in your life at the time.  I'm homing in on "rollercoaster".  At the time, do you remember feeling, in terms of your life, as if you were on a rollercoaster ride?  Maybe this might been things happening very fast or that you were experiencing lots of ups and downs.  Were their frequent emotional ups and downs at this time in your life?   Also, being told "You need to wake up now" makes me think that you needed to "wake up" to something happening in your life.  Not sure what the white room might signify or the orb.