Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seance summons Maggie Thatcher

Eldorado

"It promised to be a treat for fans of exploitative cults, hard-right politicians, and pseudoscience. A crude looking flyer punctuated by Union Jacks, a mysterious gathering offered to reveal what the deceased former prime minister Margaret Thatcher thinks about Brexit, and where her spirit is now.

"The omens looked good – the seance to summon Thatcher was to take place on Friday 13 – that notoriously spooky date – at the Happy Science building on Margaret Street in Fitzrovia, London."

Full article at Dazed dot com: https://www.dazeddigital.com/politics/article/46045/1/watching-a-seance-with-the-ghost-of-margaret-thatcher-to-solve-brexit

"She/Okawa declared: “I wasn’t just the Iron Lady, but the hot Iron Lady!” Even those of us in the room who were trying to remain courteous cracked up at this point."

• Haha 5

1:53  :w00t:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

where her spirit is now.

After what she did to the Gurkha and let Mark do to a large contingent of former SAS let me guess. :whistle:

• Like 2

This totally reminded me of Derren Brown's Seance he did years back with these students.  :lol:  

I found a copy of the whole special here on youtube if anyone hasn't seen it.  Admittedly, it wasn't Maggie Thatcher but HE MADE THEM BELIEVE it was someone else. God I love Derren Brown. :D 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Haha 3

to oust Boris and take over Brexit? I'd back that 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Oh leave Maggie alone and go bother Sir Winston... 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2019 at 8:27 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

to oust Boris and cancel Brexit? I'd back that 

That I'd back and I'm not a fan of her.

• Haha 1