Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Navy confirms that UFO footage is genuine

Eldorado

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Brain this footage was taken in 2004. It was part of the USS Nimitz UFO incident.

Heres a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

Today's news...

"US Navy Allegedly Confirms UFO Footage Is Real, Says We Were Never Meant to See It."

At  Science Alert: https://www.sciencealert.com/us-navy-finally-confirms-ufo-footage-is-real-says-we-were-never-meant-to-see-it

Origin, the "Black Vault" dot com: https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-confirms-videos-depict-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-not-cleared-for-public-release/?

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 4

I think its important to state that the U.S. Military have changed their tone and language about UFO's... they're now "unidentified aerial phenomena." 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

This video is very old I beleive it was taken in 2003. Early this month the same video was discussed here on the forum. Nothing about makes me beleive it real, the voices appear to have been added and the rest could have have been easily faked. I worked with Air Forced ground control teams when I was in the military. The way those so called Pilots are talking isn't how Pilots talk plane to plane or plane to ground. 

How many UFO did you see? And how would you react if you saw one.

24 minutes ago, brian100 said:

How many UFO did you see? And how would you react if you saw one.

If I saw something that I couldnt identify I would go... I wonder what that is?

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

The yahoo news in OP is deleted?

Navy Acknowledges That UFO Videos Shared by Tom DeLonge Contain 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena'

The U.S. Navy is weighing in on footage of “unidentified” objects captured on film by pilots for the first time.

“The Navy considers the phenomena contained/depicted in those three videos as unidentified,” spokesman Joseph Gradisher told Vice Tuesday.

The videos in question were previously shared by both the New York Times and former Blink-182 member Tom DeLonge‘s To the Stars Academy, and feature footage of what appears to be unidentified aircraft.

Gradisher’s statement appears to mark the first time that the Navy has acknowledged that the objects in the videos are in fact real, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported Tuesday.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/navy-acknowledges-ufo-videos-shared-050108375.html

Navy Acknowledges That UFO Videos Shared by Tom DeLonge Contain 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena'

Edited by brian100

Michio Kaku talked about this. He has videos on a youtube channel explaining alot about what extraterrestrials are capable of. Very smart physicist

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:
2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Brain this footage was taken in 2004. It was part of the USS Nimitz UFO incident.

Heres a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

If you read the yahoo link I posted it was

The video was taken by a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet in 2015 off the US’ east coast, according to To the Stars Academy.

Edited by brian100
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

The yahoo news in OP is deleted?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/navy-acknowledges-ufo-videos-shared-050108375.html

I think that you are making a feather into a whole chickenfarm here. The U in UFO stands for Unidentified, there is nothing else attached to it. We have no idea what it was, if anything at all. Stories about "lights" or "things" in the sky do not impress me, especially when such reports come from people who have no idea of the vast array of natural and manmade phenomena that are visible in the sky if one would only take the time to look.

The rest is all speculation. As fun as that might be to you, its pointless.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

Well if its from the F/18 hornet then its real footage of something.

But why does it have to be an extraterrestrial starship? 

Whatever a UFO is, an alien visitor has to be at the bottom of a very long list!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I think it is worth noting that the US Navy has NOT confirmed that the footage is real. It is ALLEDGED that they have confirmed it, but this has not be corroborated.  

• Like 5

Just now, Hazzard said:

But why does it have to be an extraterrestrial starship? 

Whatever a UFO is, an alien visitor has to be at the bottom of a very long list!

I play asteroid on my laptop  to remind me me of these glowing UFO's.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

I think that you are making a feather into a whole chickenfarm here. The U in UFO stands for Unidentified, there is nothing else attached to it.

Its common knowledge UFO /UAP are disc like spinning top objects that defy the laws of physics.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

Its common knowledge UFO /UAP are disc like spinning top objects that defy the laws of physics.

Can you be so kind and post a link that will back that claim, please?

• Like 2

So to highlight the UFO thing this image was supposively taken in LA (back in the 40's?) during a battle with it. We're shooting artillery at it.

That's how they got the idea for Asteroids. I have had quite a few nightmares involving UFO invasions like this.

ufo.jpg

Edited by brian100
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Can you be so kind and post a link that will back that claim, please?

noun, plural UFO's, UFOs.

any unexplained moving object observed in the sky, especially one assumed by some observers to be of extraterrestrial origin.
Edited by brian100
add link

39 minutes ago, brian100 said:

noun, plural UFO's, UFOs.

any unexplained moving object observed in the sky, especially one assumed by some observers to be of extraterrestrial origin.

Yea, in this case assumed by some isnt exactly what I would call common knowledge:D and I didnt see the "disc like spinning top objects that defy the laws of physics" anywhere?!

Did you just throw that in there by yourself?

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, brian100 said:

So to highlight the UFO thing this image was supposively taken in LA (back in the 40's?) during a battle with it. We're shooting artillery at it.

That's how they got the idea for Asteroids. I have had quite a few nightmares involving UFO invasions like this.

ufo.jpg

Here is the story behind that picture.   http://www.sfmuseum.org/hist9/aaf2.html  

What made this incident into "Alien spaceship over LA" is that one picture, and sure, with a little imagination it can look as if there were something big caught in the searchlights. That pic is not the original though. The original is much less saucer looking, but still "played with"... 

The photo was heavily modified by photo retouching prior to publication, a routine practice in graphic arts of the time intended to improve contrast in black and white photos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

There were multiple air raid alarms and firing of antiaircraft weapons at the numerous "Japanese planes" spotted over LA and other areas at that time... What is seen as something in the searchlight is probably the underside of clouds/smoke from the nearly 2,000 rounds of 12 pound, high explosive shells detonating at a particular preset height.

I believe that the official explanation is correct, and there was nothing in the searchlights at all, nothing extraterrestrial anyway.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked