Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Navy confirms that UFO footage is genuine

Eldorado

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

The UFO's glow at night.

Lots of things glow at night.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brian100 said:

ufo1.jpg

The photo was heavily modified by photo retouching prior to publication, a routine practice in graphic arts of the time intended to improve contrast in black and white photos.

• Like 3

Just because the public weren't meant to see it, it doesn't mean its alien. It could be Russian aircraft and the US Gov didn't want to alarm the citizens at the time.

• Like 1

This is nothing new surely? The military have been chasing them for years. It’s just now everything is filmed.

Lets hope there friendly?

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I know the photo was enhanced. BUt its the earliest known photo of an white glowing UFO.

Or, we are looking the underside of clouds/smoke lit up by the converging searchlights from the high explosive shells detonating.

The heavily modified photo and a splash of pareidolia did the rest. 

• Like 4

Ok upon seeing the video again...in my opinion, I honestly don't have a clue. I cant come up with a smart **** answer or anything rational apart from maybe its secretive technology that is being tested. (Fighter pilots wouldn't have necessarily been told).

The US do have a **** ton of black projects but I honestly don't know.

• Like 1

Wow. Another video where we aren�t able to make any real conclusions. Bunch of what if�s. Let me guess this is the best footage they have as well. Weak.

It may be considered unidentified but the military's long and extensive encounters with these things - and there's a lot they aren't showing you - leaves them with no doubt that, yes, we are not alone. This release and confirmation of UFO footage is part of a gradual disclosure. Very gradual because a lot of people will freak.

You can get an idea of who's operating these crafts in Alien Autopsy. They are ghastly creepy looking, and the size of children. And they fly the craft with 2 hand on a panel for 6 fingers each, implying its thought controlled.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

You can get an idea of who's operating these crafts in Alien Autopsy. They are ghastly creepy looking, and the size of children. And they fly the craft with 2 hand on a panel for 6 fingers each, implying its thought controlled.

Jesus wept you're comedy gold at times fair play.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, brian100 said:

I'm so thankful to whomever took that battle of Los Angeles photo b/c I'm a visual learner. And I understand the f/18 images also.

You like pictures, we get it.

How about letters... Im guessing not so much?

Did you even click on and read any of the links posted to you in this, or any other thread?

Pretty much everything you are rambeling on about is explained to you in those links!

Oh well, you probably wont click on this one either then... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=willful ignorance

WILLFUL IGNORANCE
(noun)
The practice or act of intentional and blatant avoidance, disregard or disagreement with facts,empirical evidence and well-founded arguements because they oppose or contradict your own existing personal beliefs.

This practice is most commonly found in the political or religious ideologies of "conservative" Americans.

Many times it is practiced due to laziness--people not wanting to have to do the work to rethink their opinions, the fear of the unknown, the fear of being wrong, or sometimes simply close-mindedness.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if this is same footage I saw last night (navy confirms UFO footage in rock bands video) Basically, navy saying, it unidentified, thats all she wrote. See you again in 10 years for next comment. 

Edited by Bed of chaos

Also this thread hijacked and polluted with stupid nonsense by an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, brian100 said:

I'm starting to think you're trolling..

I'm pretty sure. Pretty sure.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brian100 said:

Its common knowledge UFO /UAP are disc like spinning top objects that defy the laws of physics.

Seems like common knowledge is being used as a synonym for made up horse puckey.

The notion of defying the laws of physics is used to pretend that something extraordinary is happening. In the case of these videos, in one of them the zoom is changed and the loonies over at TTSA claimed that there was amazing acceleration happening.  The aura claimed by TTSA turns out to be a normal image processing of FLIR.

What appears to not be common knowledge is that there is one physics, not man physics and alien physics, but physics. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, brian100 said:

I know the photo was enhanced. BUt its the earliest known photo of an white glowing UFO.

There was and still is no glowing UFO in that photograph and searchlights did not track a UFO.

• Like 1

If these videos were not intended for public release it simply means that and nothing other than that.

These videos could be FOUO - not "fever of unknown origin", but rather "for official use only". 

They might be videos to train pilots how to identify what they observe using their FLIR systems. The UFO in that case would be a known presented as an unknown for the purposes of training.

According to Fravor, none of the videos were classified. BTW, the designation of FOUO is not a classified label.

The TTSA has had some bad moments with their releases by Elizondo.

1. He seems to have been untruthful about his role with AATIP. 
  2. He seems to be untruthful about properly obtaining these videos.
  3. He was wrong about the aura in one of the videos.
  4. He was wrong about the sudden acceleration.

Seems like Elizondo who was presented with his years of service to the government has a problem getting things right. The appeal to authority claims backing his statements are in conflict with the things he has stated.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, brian100 said:

So the fake aliens in the fake documentary are flying what now? :lol:

And now you make up stories about panels and thought controlled. :lol:

6 hours ago, zygote_myles said:

It may be considered unidentified but the military's long and extensive encounters with these things - and there's a lot they aren't showing you - leaves them with no doubt that, yes, we are not alone. This release and confirmation of UFO footage is part of a gradual disclosure. Very gradual because a lot of people will freak.

I'm curious why you think that a lot of people will freak. The president talked about life on Mars and no one freaked.

There is one case of a broadcast in which the world was being invaded by aliens.

The War of the Worlds played out in 1938 and no one freaked. There were some people that called in and wondered if the events were true. Newspapers dealing with the new upstart radio took the opportunity to write about the reckless nature of the radio broadcast. They created stories and greatly exaggerated what happened. The scared masses in the city streets was fake. The station owner was called in to deal with phone calls to the station in New York City. He remarks in his biography that the streets were deserted as he drove to the station to deal with the issue. 

@stereologist

It's a gradual disclosure, a gradual acclimatization, so as to prevent people from becoming scared, worried, and probably even hostile. Because for one thing, if it was straight up revealed to the public that there are beings from an unknown origin, aliens[!], using technologies far in advance of mankind, coming and going at will, entering our airspace at will, sometimes your homes, taking people from wherever they wish at will, even demonstrating that they can disarm nuclear weapons [Malmstrom UFO incident, 1967], fly rings around any aircraft and missile we have, etc., - and there's nothing we can do about it, sorry - then, people [not all people, but too many for the governments liking] will...yes, 'freak' is a good word. 

There are other reasons, too. Gradual disclosure makes sense.  

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked