Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Navy confirms that UFO footage is genuine

Eldorado

51 minutes ago, brian100 said:

He had access to privileged information? I knew it! Nobody can think that up on their own.

Man you are so woke.

Keep in mind that 1977 Space War had two ships. One looked like the Asteroids ship, and the other the starship Enterprise. They both had hyperspace capabilities. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Wars

spacewar_ur_md.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

This one is really good. It demonstrates they have the ability to go light speed.

**snipped video**

Again you demonstrate that  you have no idea what light speed is. Thanks for confirming that issue, but we already knew that.

Just now, stereologist said:

Again you demonstrate that  you have no idea what light speed is. Thanks for confirming that issue, but we already knew that.

Light speed is when an UFO departs at the blink of an eye. To us it just disappears.

1 hour ago, zygote_myles said:

Come on Ma'am. You're kidding me, right? Of course there's fabricated footage, everyone knows that. But even if someone was to capture an actual flying saucer in pristine detail, coming down out of the sky, landing in the middle of a busy street with aliens coming down the gangplank, people would still cry 'fake!' 'Hollywood!' No - this is why it's imperative you understand the importance of the Navy's confirmation of UFO footage. You see, they're better observers than you. They're right there in the skies with them. They fly very fast airplanes. But okay, you've drifted away into a desire for all this scary stuff to go just away - and that's okay. I'm sending you a hug.

The only thing in the Navy videos are distant planes and what appears to be a slow moving weather balloon. There are no aliens or alien craft. The Navy has already stated that. Please keep up.

And of course you are completely wrong about the alien landing claim. It is the sort of thing that would confirm alien visitors, but those with nothing of value to say always pretend there would be scoffers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since all the UFO is privileged information, as seen from the development of games, as a sort of subtle disclosure, I have no choice but to go to the amateur and navy video to do my studies.

Hyperspace is the belief you can travel huge distance of space in a short amount of time. Since space is relative (space and time) .... moving at light speed will make it appear as if everything has stopped. And someone going light speed will not notice any change that he is even moving..

You don't understand relativity at all do you? Your idea here is simply wrong. You also have a bizarre definition of hyperspace.

Hyperspace is a space of more than 3 dimensions. You seem to be using a definition suggesting it's a made up place where strange things can happen.

2 hours ago, brian100 said:

They have a few in this one caught by passengers going to light speed.  Light speed is faster than the naked eye can see so its like is disappearing to us ((3.40)

Here is the screenshot showing the time.

3:40

ufo2.jpg

Edited by brian100

You won't even know you are going light speed when you factor in the theory of relativity.

You don't factor in relativity. It describes events at extreme speeds. And yes you can tell if you are moving at light speed relative to another frame of reference.

If I hurled you into space at 10,000 miles mph what object around you will give you this feeling that you are even moving?

Let's see. You'd observe that you are moving fairly slow. The ISS is way faster than that.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

You don't factor in relativity. It describes events at extreme speeds. And yes you can tell if you are moving at light speed relative to another frame of reference.

You are thinking of earth speed. Out in space there is no air around you to give you a feeling of movement.

When the space people do it in our Atmosphere they must have a anti gravity device if such a law exists.

Edited by brian100
typo

27 minutes ago, brian100 said:

but there is no air in space to give you a feel of moving?

Apparently you know nothing about science. You can tell the speed of particles in the Sun without having to "feel it move"

20 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I honestly can't tell when reading these replies if you guys believe in the Navy footage or deny it. I see a few do, but the debate that is going on is hard to tell.

There is ample evidence of these UFO all over the place. Now the Navy has footage.

You don't seem to understand what the Navy is saying. They are saying this is real footage and not some cgi crap.

The Navy is not saying there is anything alien about or in the videos.

Apparently you know nothing about science. You can tell the speed of particles in the Sun without having to "feel it move"

I'm discussing the subject of UFO and their capabilities.

You don't seem to understand what the Navy is saying. They are saying this is real footage and not some cgi crap.

The Navy is not saying there is anything alien about or in the videos.

Yes you have said this like 10 times now.

21 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I gave the time.

And you were wrong. Good going. You are striking out each time. Keep up the perfect record of failures.

all this fuss over nothing:

it's more than likely IMO that what we're seeing in this footage is a few minutes of a standard/ uninteresting piece of test footage & someone's added convincing audio to it in order to make all weird & wonderful!

And you were wrong. Good going. You are striking out each time. Keep up the perfect record of failures.

I not only supplied the time but also provided you with a nifty screenshot so you can start the video at the correct spot . So you too can observe the UFO going to this so called fake light speed realm.

Edited by brian100
typo

That's just your opinion.  You can't force everyone to believe what you think it is.

These are facts: The evidence is that they make video recordings using FLIR. Other than that it shows they can detect distant planes and what appears to a small weather balloon.

Your light speed stories and all of the rest are not opinions they are delusions.

No one is fooled by your whimsical prattle and your terrible videos.

• Sad 1

I'm sure you are not reading what I have said there was 3 passing UFO, and he missed the first two (departed at light speed) and got lock on the 3rd one.

You can repeatedly lie about the contents of the video. There was a single object. It took 3 tries to get a FLIR lock on the single object.

The claim of 3 objects is either an  uneducated guess on your part or it is a purposeful lie. I'm beginning to think it is the latter.

So far you've shown nothing about light speed and your knowledge of relativity is abyssmal.

These are facts: The evidence is that they make video recordings using FLIR. Other than that it shows they can detect distant planes and what appears to a small weather balloon.

Your light speed stories and all of the rest are not opinions they are delusions.

No one is fooled by your whimsical prattle and your terrible videos.

I'm not trying to fool anyone I'm just pointing out things the UFO can do. If you think the Navy is crazy take it up with them and not me.

19 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Light speed is when an UFO departs at the blink of an eye. To us it just disappears.

That doesn't require light speed. None of the videos so far shows that happening. We have a laughable CGI hoax. We have you unable to understand there was a single 30mph moving weather balloon that took 3 tries to get a lock.

Please continue with your failings.

15 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Here is the screenshot showing the time.

3:40

ufo2.jpg

And the object is still in the image well after that.

Please continue playing the part of the town fool.

We have a laughable CGI hoax.

Please continue with your failings.

I'm sure the CGI guys were told about Einsteins hyperdrive, too.

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

I'm not trying to fool anyone I'm just pointing out things the UFO can do. If you think the Navy is crazy take it up with them and not me.

Brian you come across like all this is real, without considering anything else. Try looking at things from both sides of the fence and consider what others are trying to tell you.

• Like 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Brian you come across like all this is real, without considering anything else. Try looking at things from both sides of the fence and consider what others are trying to tell you.

What else is there to consider?

• The topic was locked