Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Navy confirms that UFO footage is genuine

Eldorado

13 minutes ago, brian100 said:

You are thinking of earth speed. Out in space there is no air around you to give you a feeling of movement.

When the space people do it in our Atmosphere they must have a anti gravity device if such a law exists.

No I am not. You are apparently science illiterate. You have no idea how anything works do you?

Are you in elementary school? My kids knew about red shift and blue shift in 5th grade. I was guessing middle school but now I'm thinking elementary school.

Just now, brian100 said:

What else is there to consider?

Ok I am through with this thread, have a nice day.

• Haha 1

Just now, stereologist said:

No I am not. You are apparently science illiterate. You have no idea how anything works do you?

Are you in elementary school? My kids knew about red shift and blue shift in 5th grade. I was guessing middle school but now I'm thinking elementary school.

Have no idea what you are saying with red and blue shifts.  Like I'm going to believe it.

11 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm discussing the subject of UFO and their capabilities.

The issue is science and you have no idea what words mean.

UFOs in the Navy film are distant planes and a probable weather balloon.

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Ok I am through with this thread, have a nice day.

What is the alternative to a UFO spinning around like in the Asteroids games?

12 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Yes you have said this like 10 times now.

You keep illustrating your inability to understand what was stated by the Navy.

The issue is science and you have no idea what words mean.

UFOs in the Navy film are distant planes and a probable weather balloon.

No, I'm familiar with your point of view b/c I had to read it more than 5 x. which is , The Navy can't tell you what it is, but It can only say they didn't hoax this.

11 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I not only supplied the time but also provided you with a nifty screenshot so you can start the video at the correct spot . So you too can observe the UFO going to this so called fake light speed realm.

You were wrong. You have been wrong 100% of the time.

You ave made such odd wrong statements about relativity and how space without air doesn't allow for the detection of motion that it shows your complete and utter failure at understanding science even at the elementary school level.

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You keep illustrating your inability to understand what was stated by the Navy.

he's winding you up mate.. why can't you see that?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You were wrong. You have been wrong 100% of the time.

You ave made such odd wrong statements about relativity and how space without air doesn't allow for the detection of motion that it shows your complete and utter failure at understanding science even at the elementary school level.

I only said if you were on a ship going light speed, like capt Kirk, you would not feel it moving.

Edited by brian100
typo

9 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm not trying to fool anyone I'm just pointing out things the UFO can do. If you think the Navy is crazy take it up with them and not me.

No you are telling obvious bald faced lies about the videos. This is not about the Navy. This is about you and how you prefer to tell lies about videos such as light speed and everything else you haven't got a clue about.

No you are telling obvious bald faced lies about the videos. This is not about the Navy. This is about you and how you prefer to tell lies about videos such as light speed and everything else you haven't got a clue about.

Do you have better evidence for UFO than the Navy?

8 minutes ago, brian100 said:

The Navies own equipment is not fake. They at least admit that part.

Of course it is not fake. There are plenty of places online to read about its capabilities. That is how we know the probable weather balloon is traveling at 30mph. That is how its elevation is known. That is how it is possible to determine that there is a single object, not 3 as you lie about.  Of course FLIR is real. The question has been whether or not the videos were adulterated.

It is possible that sections have been clipped on purpose to hide what is in the videos. These videos are missing headers and trailers that would be found on officially released videos.

Okay Stereo.. I'm done here.  You go on believing there is no proof, and I will go on watching the news articles pile up. Have a nice blessed day.

Edited by brian100
typo

What else is there to consider?

Not being a loud mouthed ignoramus.

You really should learn some basic science. You should learn how to analyze a video. You should learn that your claims of light speed and other things are laughable childish blatherings.

If you decide to learn I believe you can do it.

Have no idea what you are saying with red and blue shifts.  Like I'm going to believe it.

As I thought you have no idea about science above the 4th grade level.

Anyone with an elementary school science education knows about the doppler effect. It is what allows radars to track storms. It also allows us to search for exoplanets and to track events such as the movement of particles on the Sun. It is what allows a cop to give a traffic ticket.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppler_effect

• Thanks 1

No, I'm familiar with your point of view b/c I had to read it more than 5 x. which is , The Navy can't tell you what it is, but It can only say they didn't hoax this.

No. The Navy is not telling us what it is. They may know. They have stated it is real video. From the start of the analysis of the video real FLIR experts have used the available information on the screen to analyze the videos and state the distance position and movements of the objects in the video. They specifically point out the large number of errors the TTSA have posted about the videos.

No. The Navy is not telling us what it is. They may know. They have stated it is real video. From the start of the analysis of the video real FLIR experts have used the available information on the screen to analyze the videos and state the distance position and movements of the objects in the video. They specifically point out the large number of errors the TTSA have posted about the videos.

Dude if it was a weather balloon they have the capability to shoot it down. Okay have a nice day.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

No. The Navy is not telling us what it is. They may know. They have stated it is real video.

have they? or have we just been told this via a third party?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I only said if you were on a ship going light speed, like capt Kirk, you would not feel it moving.

That is not what you stated. When someone spouts BS all of the time they quickly forget what nonsense they post.

Here is what you posted: " Since space is relative (space and time) .... moving at light speed will make it appear as if everything has stopped. And someone going light speed will not notice any change that he is even moving.. "

Blunder 1: "moving at light speed will make it appear as if everything has stopped."

That is completely wrong.

Blunder 2: "And someone going light speed will not notice any change that he is even moving.. "

It is possible to detect they are moving

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

have they? or have we just been told this via a third party?

They are suppose to protect us from everything.  That's why they have heat seeking and Infrared missile..Not just watch someone violate our air space.

So now the ball is in my court again.

Edited by brian100
typo

12 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Do you have better evidence for UFO than the Navy?

What do you think UFO means other than an unidentified flying object?

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

They are suppose to protect us from everything.  That's why they have heat seeking and Infrared missile..Not just watch someone violate our air space.

So now the ball is in my court again.

go away

Okay Stereo.. I'm done here.  You go on believing there is no proof, and I will go on watching the news articles pile up. Have a nice blessed day.

Oh please continue to make me laugh. I've been enjoying your utter lack of understanding of even 5th grade science.

There is no proof or even evidence of aliens visiting Earth.

10 hours ago, brian100 said:

So the Navy is incompetent bunch of jokers faking this whole thing to rile everyone up? You are implying they can't tell the diff between a mig and a weather balloon or an UFO.

So now we get what is known as a non sequitur. It means that the conclusion does not follow from the statements made.

Here is the nonsensical claim: "You are implying they can't tell the diff between a mig and a weather balloon or an UFO."

That doesn't follow because I never suggested any such thing. Maybe someone that pretends something went light speed or can't count one weather balloon might dream this up in their childish tantrum.

It is very clear to the crew that the object they encounter is small and moving slow. The precludes a MIG. They might not at the time realize they are viewing a Navy released weather balloon but they try and get a lock on it using the new equipment that has been part of the fleet upgrade. It takes 3 tries but they get a lock on it and the time to try is a few seconds. That's not bad considering the object is cold. It is not a hot running engine.

At the time they obtain the lock you could call it a UFO. The elevation and slow speed and size suggest a weather balloon. It might also be one of the larger pelagic birds, but probably not.

• The topic was locked