Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pianist photographs ghostly woman in theater

UM-Bot

Looks like a physical person to me. He says he took three quick shots in a row and it's only in one, yet he doesn't post the other two. I want to see the other two.

And I don't believe for a second that he's in the position to know for certain that he is the only person in that whole place - not that he claims that from what I saw.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, moonman said:

He says he took three quick shots in a row and it's only in one, yet he doesn't post the other two. I want to see the other two.

Here you go:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

18 minutes ago, Saru said:

Here you go:

Fair enough - but no timestamps makes it impossible to tell how far apart they were taken. Someone could have popped in and quickly moved on. It looks like she shows up in pic 3 too, further out of the doorway. It's a blurry shot so hard to tell. Maybe a cleaning lady quickly on the move. Looks like there's a possibly a sound guy in the back by the control boards who looks a bit "ghostly" as well.

I do not trust "ghost" photos taken in environments like this - too many unknowns and unknown people moving around.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also why not post the full resolution pics or at least indicate how cropped the images are? Looks like a person and a slow shutter speed to me.

• Like 3

Papameter  80% Paranormal  20% Hoax or Nornal

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Will you stop with this absurd meter. 

No I won't stop as I believe the most intelligent way to analyze a situation that can't be reproduced is to consider all the theories as to what may have happened and then judge likelihood.

And you and anyone else are free to put me on ignore at any time if it bothers you for some psychological reason.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, acute said:

There's no pleasing the skeptics!

It's either "not clear enough to make out" or "too clear to be a ghost".

:lol:

Except nobody said any of that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I say this with the utmost respect - but for the love of god please stop quoting him so I can stop reading his idiocy - I have him ignored but people quote him so much I'm subjected to most of his dreck anyway.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, acute said:

Can't disagree.

Unless I see something myself or unless the picture was took by someone I know really well I just can't believe it's not faked (when it's a clear person) or a light error ( when it's too blurry) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I love the Papameter!

You're just jealous because your Xenometer doesn't work properly. Even when you tap the glass, or give it a kick, the needle stays on 0%.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, moonman said:

I say this with the utmost respect - but for the love of god please stop quoting him so I can stop reading his idiocy - I have him ignored but people quote him so much I'm subjected to most of his dreck anyway.

Can do.

3 minutes ago, acute said:

I love the Papameter!

You're just jealous because your Xenometer doesn't work properly. Even when you tap the glass, or give it a kick, the needle stays on 0%.

I'm tempted to add you to the bliss list as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, acute said:

The hard-core skeptics are in a never-say-die ego-driven position now. A paradigm shift happens, zero, once or twice maybe in a lifetime.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Unless I see something myself or unless the picture was took by someone I know really well I just can't believe it's not faked (when it's a clear person) or a light error ( when it's too blurry) 

At some point with me logic and knowledge of human nature tells me some people may be hoaxers but the majority are trying to be real with us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saru said:

Here you go:

She's making a shade on the wall to her right, a ghost can do that ?  So she's a physical person to me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

She's making a shade on the wall to her right, a ghost can do that ?  

It just looks like a dark circle orb to me and not a shadow. It's just a circle shape.

4 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

So she's a physical person to me.

Even if it was a shadow I don't see why well-materialized ghosts wouldn't create some shadow effect.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Now he's gonna **** up Nocturne in A Minor worrying about ghost! If can prove photos taken in rapid succession worth doing. Last pic looks cool..floating away. Anyway could be publicity stunt for show. I'd def check out him out (if lived in area).

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

It just looks like a dark circle orb to me and not a shadow. It's just a circle shape.

Yeah. And the paw is pointing the wrong way round too.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Yeah. And the paw is pointing the wrong way round too.

Correct observations are not welcome if they suggest anything in favor of a paranormal  explanation around here. Geez!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Correct observations are not relevant if they suggest anything in favor of a paranormal  explanation around here. Geez!

Corrected that for you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moonman said:

Except nobody said any of that.

No they didn't. They just want time stamps. Doesn't matter. If the time stamps were produced, the pics would still be shot down. There will never be enough proof for U.M's more ardent skeptics.

• Like 2