Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Necklace

Mysterious01

Just recent I experienced my necklace still attached around my neck and my pendant was missing, I then found my pendant outside in backyard on the pathway.. I am confuse as the pendant isn't broken or missing a round link nor came apart.. So how did my pendant ended up out side unbroken and chain still attached around my neck unbroken and plus I never take it off.. I have placed the pendant back on the chain and I'm  currently wearing with no issue.. can any one help? 

Edited by Mysterious01
  • Like 1

This is the exact same thread someone posted a few months ago.

Assuming this isn't a joke, what exactly do you need for "help"? What is anyone supposed to do to help at this point?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, moonman said:

This is the exact same thread someone posted a few months ago.

Assuming this isn't a joke, what exactly do you need for "help"? What is anyone supposed to do to help at this point?

Are you thinking of this thread?

25 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Are you thinking of this thread?

I have a feeling it is the same person under a different username.. I deduce this from the fact that their account was just created today, and second the original poster of that thread has not been back since that thread. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I have a feeling it is the same person under a different username.. I deduce this from the fact that their account was just created today, and second the original poster of that thread has not been back since that thread. 

We can only wait for clarification. Till then, I don't know. 

No not the same person i didn't even know there's been a post exactly like mine.. I only joined today as I came across this site by typing into Google..  I like to know why it happen/meaning/ whatever I can't work it out and it's not a joke..

Edited by Mysterious01
Mispelt word
  • Like 1

No not the same person  I only joined today as I came across this site by typing into Google..  I like to know why it happen/meaning/ whatever I can't work it out.. and it's not a joke 

20190919_130111_Easy-Resize.com-1.jpg

• Like 3

I would take it to a jeweler. Have them check the bail. Even the slightest little gap could cause it to come off since the chain is so delicate.

• Like 3

its not paranormal and physics exist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

I would take it to a jeweler. Have them check the bail. Even the slightest little gap could cause it to come off since the chain is so delicate.

I agree - I would definitely take it to a jeweler to have it checked out.  You're lucky you found it on the pathway!  The jeweler might be able to put a stronger bail on it just in case.  Your chain is very fine too - ask the jeweler for advice, they should be helpful as they're in that trade. Good luck! :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

This.:tu:

5 hours ago, Mysterious01 said:

No not the same person i didn't even know there's been a post exactly like mine.. I only joined today as I came across this site by typing into Google..  I like to know why it happen/meaning/ whatever I can't work it out and it's not a joke..

It's okay. We get similar threads a lot and quite a few hit-and-run posters. I think secretsanta gave a good suggestion. 

• The title was changed to Necklace

The chain is very fine. 

Think of what you were doing in the back yard,  the pendant could easily have come off, the hook on the pendant is not soldered. 

How long have you had these? I suggest they are not that safe,  hence it finally came off.

As suggested, take it to a jewellers.

• Like 1

Thankyou.. I have had it for 5 years the chain only 2 years and the funniest thing is I wasn't even in the backyard.. but definitely will get it checked out..

• Like 1

Exploring paranormal possibilities which I think are precedented with jewelry (my uncle told me a story that would be a strain to explain normally):

What is the story and relationship with the person associated with the pendant?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mysterious01 said:

It's was a mother's day gift from my 2 older children.

Anything interesting with your life that may be pertinent to a mom pendant relocating on its own?

7 hours ago, Mysterious01 said:

It's was a mother's day gift from my 2 older children.

That was nice of them and good thing you found it. If nothing else it has sentimental value. 

15 minutes ago, moonman said:

Why was this posted in a paranormal forum in the first place?

For the consideration that something paranormal was involved as the normal explanations are not convincing enough. And that appears to be the thoughts of the person that can see this necklace first-hand and knows the location that it was found does not make normal sense either.

It is fair to consider paranormal possibilities when the normal explanations do not fit the facts well. I believe that spirits can move objects as I believe has happened to me.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 9/18/2019 at 10:04 PM, Mysterious01 said:

No not the same person  I only joined today as I came across this site by typing into Google..  I like to know why it happen/meaning/ whatever I can't work it out.. and it's not a joke 

20190919_130111_Easy-Resize.com-1.jpg

You have an Angel,  mine does same and I believe it's making me pay attention at the time it falls off. When mine has fallen off there have been questioning circumstances! I feel mine is protecting me. I even told a Priest for fear it was evil, he didn't feel that was the case and said we don't need to understand everything! Best wishes

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

OK so I've had the same thing happen with my amber sun necklace and I thought I was loosing my mind! And for all those non-believing sceptic you guys are suppose to be the smart ones? I believe in all of it from religion to wicca and it's complicated but I know that this happened and it means something. I felt like my neck just went invisible when it happened to me and it was perfectly closed just as it was around my neck! My suggestion is do some research on you own? Don't ask fools with a scientific explanation for what you seek you need to ask a seer or old wise crazy lady? You are blessed with some kinda gift and need to open up a door where a window was closed. But be sure to know where there is good there is bad right on the other side. This isn't an easy task as I'm doing the same thing questioning all angles and every facet of mine? Listen to your gut and be not afraid. You will find your answer as will I. And that isn't found with a scientific formula but faith. Just so you know I love using science but this is spiritual and there is a difference. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/1/2020 at 9:04 AM, Travinajade77 said:

Don't ask fools with a scientific explanation for what you seek you need to ask a seer or old wise crazy lady? 

I am not wise but I am crazy.  I do not know how it happened but I do believe it will have a very boring non paranormal reason behind it.

• Like 1