Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remnants Of Atlantis found on Google earth?

dreamer9987

• The title was changed to Remnants Of Atlantis found on Google earth?

It’s most likely an imagine artefact from where a number of overlapping satellite images were aligned poorly.

• Like 3

How did you come to the stunning conclusion it's Atlantis?

Fake! It has been proven several times meanwhile that all visual records of Atlantis have been deleted from Google Earth around 350BC already.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, dreamer9987 said:

Atlantis is a dream, there are no artifacts, no remains of a city, that have ever been found. According to Plato, it was a major trading hub in the ancient world. Where are the artifacts, art, ceramics, coins, jewelry or anything else that was made there and traded. 

I beleive it's nothing but a myth, and until it's discovered my opinion will never Change. 

Oh and by the way, that video shows nothing, how they can even claim its Atlantis is crazy.

Welcome to the form.

• Like 3

You know what..... @Piney will absolutely love this thread. He could talk about Atlantis all day, everyday! :P 

Actually @dreamer9987 I just watched the video as it's only 30 secs long - and I was actually surprised they're claiming it's Atlantis just south west of Cape Town.  To be quite honest, I was half expecting another thread about Atlantis being in the Mediterranean.......somewhere :)  

I just had a thought and had to come back to edit - I've never really been interested in Atlantis and from what you said Manwon, it makes good sense too, especially if no evidence has been found as yet, or, may never be.  Just out of curiosity, have they ever thought it could've been in a place which is buried under ice now but wasn't prior?  I'm not sure of the time period but it was just a thought - and I figured I'd just ask as you guys seem to keep up to date on it.  :) 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

You know what..... @Piney will absolutely love this thread. He could talk about Atlantis all day, everyday! :P 

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

@Piney Just for you.

dd4.png

• Haha 8

5 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Actually @dreamer9987 I just watched the video as it's only 30 secs long - and I was actually surprised they're claiming it's Atlantis just south west of Cape Town.  To be quite honest, I was half expecting another thread about Atlantis being in the Mediterranean.......somewhere :)  

Maybe Atlantis moved from the Mediterannean due to the process of Platotectonics. :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Maybe Atlantis moved from the Mediterannean due to the process of Platotectonics. :rolleyes:

Thought it was pronounced Pettytectonics?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It did, it became Greenland.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It did, it became Greenland.

Isn't it in the sub saharan desert in a town called greenland in the States now?

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2019 at 12:09 PM, ThereWeAreThen said:

Thought it was pronounced Pettytectonics?

Hi ThereWeAreThen

Only when it slams on the brakes.:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Only when it slams on the brakes.:lol:

Now it's something different. The Ring of Fire will light up and the whole Pacific Plate will come hard charging over the NA one. 

I'll be under San Francisco. You'll be under Kamchatka. :yes:

• Haha 2