Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Army, Marine, Seal, Delta Force rescue video.

pallidin

Why did you post this? My nephew was one of the Marines in on the rescue....which I used to fight with these guys on a political board long ago who said it was all faked. In fact when he was home on leave back then he was shocked that we knew all about the mission and had seen video of it on the news. He also told us they found so much intell there as well that to this day he still can't tell us what they found.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
On 9/20/2019 at 6:24 AM, skliss said:

Why did you post this? My nephew was one of the Marines in on the rescue....which I used to fight with these guys on a political board long ago who said it was all faked. In fact when he was home on leave back then he was shocked that we knew all about the mission and had seen video of it on the news. He also told us they found so much intell there as well that to this day he still can't tell us what they found.

The video was faked?????

Please give your source.

6 hours ago, pallidin said:

The video was faked?????

Please give your source.

To be fair, the claims her nephew made were very far reaching and had most former military members questioning the truthfulness.  Skliss never providing his MOS or explained how he was involved in so many disparate things from Guantanamo detainees to Seal rescue missions.  But if was something famous, he apparently was involved.

I'm done with this. A serious spec-ops hostage extraction... plain and simple.

Arguments are patently redicouluse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/12/2020 at 8:21 PM, pallidin said:

The video was faked?????

Please give your source.

No I said that this guy used to claim on a different political board that it was a faked mission. It absolutely was real.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 2:51 AM, Gromdor said:

To be fair, the claims her nephew made were very far reaching and had most former military members questioning the truthfulness.  Skliss never providing his MOS or explained how he was involved in so many disparate things from Guantanamo detainees to Seal rescue missions.  But if was something famous, he apparently was involved.

No, he just happened to be there at the rescue and years later chosen as one of many guys that did Guantanamo prisoner transfers. He actually is in the air force national guard now and was once Airman of the year but I'm not telling you what year. How would I know what his MOS is and why would I give it to some jerk on a message board?....and show me where I said he was on Seal missions...I'm sorry he's such a great guy and you just sound jealous.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, skliss said:

No, he just happened to be there at the rescue and years later chosen as one of many guys that did Guantanamo prisoner transfers. He actually is in the air force national guard now and was once Airman of the year but I'm not telling you what year. How would I know what his MOS is and why would I give it to some jerk on a message board?....and show me where I said he was on Seal missions...I'm sorry he's such a great guy and you just sound jealous.

Looks up at the title of the thread......

8 hours ago, skliss said:

He was a Marine at the time. It was obviously a joint mission.

Yep you said that earlier.  He was a marine that won an award for Airforce Enlisted personnel and is now in the Air Force National Guard after rescuing Jessica Lynch.  We will just skip all the stuff you said about him and the Guantanamo detainees.

Here's the crux of my point.  If you want to give your nephew credit for something, you are obligated to show proof that he deserves said credit- especially when the stuff you are saying doesn't really jive with what people who actually served in the military know.

1st...I'm not obligated to you for anything. Yes, he was there when Jessica lynch was recused.  That's a fact.  He did several tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan. That's a fact.  He did many Guantanamo prisoner transfers. That's a fact.

Not only was he Airman of the Year in his state...forgot to say that....but he was also awarded the Bronze Star. Now,  what doesn't add up for you? Keep in mind I'm giving you nothing that could identify him. He asked us not to take or post pictures of his BS which lists specific missions, etc as it could make him a target.

On 8/19/2020 at 11:43 AM, skliss said:

1st...I'm not obligated to you for anything. Yes, he was there when Jessica lynch was recused.  That's a fact.  He did several tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan. That's a fact.  He did many Guantanamo prisoner transfers. That's a fact.

Not only was he Airman of the Year in his state...forgot to say that....but he was also awarded the Bronze Star. Now,  what doesn't add up for you? Keep in mind I'm giving you nothing that could identify him. He asked us not to take or post pictures of his BS which lists specific missions, etc as it could make him a target.

Ooh, Bronze Star now too is it?

You do know that Airman of the Year is a publicized award that lists people's names and accomplishments..........  Your bragging about him on the internet is enough to reveal who he is to anyone that thinks what you are saying is true and patient enough to just go online and read awards.  So you can't really say you care about his safety.   Luckily for you, I am doubting anyone believes you enough to do so. 

Yep, bronze star. There are many Airman of the Year from many states and regions and years. I care very much about his safety and i dont trust you. Honestly, I don't care what you believe. He's brave and patriotic and has served his country with honor and distinction.

Edited by skliss