Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cattle mutilated in Eastern Oregon

Eldorado

37 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Where's the radiation come from?
Why was there anticoagulants found in some of the victims' blood? Where did it come from?
How come animal predictors and birds like vultures do not attack the carcass?
How can these attacks occur all over the US, all over the world for many decades and not one human has ever been arrested?

Spin away!!  Tell me more about decay and preditor animals.

More handwaving.  Where is the evidence?

Every question you asked can be done by humans, so keep up window licker.

"Helicoptor" LOLOLOLOL  "stuff I don't understand" LOLOLOL - neither do you

I understand what evidence is, and you don't have any.  :rolleyes:

You asked how to lift an animal and I answered.  But continue to play dumb, you've had a lot of practice.

Edited by Rlyeh

46 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

All over the world, Al?  For many many decades?

The crucial evidence is always the cut follicle.  That is how you determine the separation of death by misadventure from mutilation in livestock.  Scavengers and insects can't cut follicles.

As to there being only one answer, perhaps there are several, but the most prevalent answer can be found in the pain of freehold pastoralists being forced off the land by such attacks, and their author becomes pretty plain.  The first rule of chasing the truth is follow the money and ask "Qui bono", "who profits?".  And who profits if not the meat corporations that buy up prime pasture and established ranches for a fraction of their true value?  Do the mutilations truly predate the Chicago meat industry?  I think not.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

- but if you listen to people in here,  they have it all figured out LOL

Or do they :whistle:

Not just this, but they got figured out every paranormal/crypto/alien case we ever discuss on here.

That is why I consider everyone on all sides and form my own opinion, thank you.

Trumps, we just need to vent this fact sometimes ;)

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

More handwaving.  Where is the evidence?

Every question you asked can be done by humans, so keep up window licker.

I understand what evidence is, and you don't have any.  :rolleyes:

You asked how to lift an animal and I answered.  But continue to play dumb, you've had a lot of practice.

I asked a lot more than that, Rlyeh. But keep pretending I didn't.  

You seem to know a lot about these mutilations. How come you can't point the ranchers and law enforcement people in the right direction by telling them "people could do everything" LOLOL  sure, Rlyeh, sure. 

They have been investigating cattle mutilations for decades and the only time that humans were considered a real possibility was when the ATF looked into cult activity. It's hopeless. Are these cultists supposed to be all over America, South America, Europe, Australia...?  and yet nobody knows who it is and no arrests have ever been made in thousands and thousands of cases. No suspects. So solve it for the world, Rlyeh, you know so much.

"humans can do everything"   LOLOLOLOL   - you mean, "Watch me move my lips up and down"  :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The crucial evidence is always the cut follicle.  That is how you determine the separation of death by misadventure from mutilation in livestock.  Scavengers and insects can't cut follicles.

Agreed. And I have to tell you there is not much out there on just that one aspect. It is however the case.

As to there being only one answer, perhaps there are several, but the most prevalent answer can be found in the pain of freehold pastoralists being forced off the land by such attacks, and their author becomes pretty plain.  The first rule of chasing the truth is follow the money and ask "Qui bono", "who profits?". 

I agree with your premise but not all crimes are over money and profiteering. I have seen many a time when a man or woman kills their spouse and many a time it is not over money. But I digress.

And who profits if not the meat corporations that buy up prime pasture and established ranches for a fraction of their true value?  Do the mutilations truly predate the Chicago meat industry?  I think not.

Actually, Al, Linda Moulton Howe claims she has a newspaper account of a cattle mutilation going back to the 1700's. Chuck Zukowski says he has an account in a newspaper from the 1800's.

The money motive as you present it is there. But nobody can get so much as a shred of evidence that humans have done this.  Also, if criminals want to kill these beasts in order to put the rancher out of business, why oh why do they do all this strange carving and taking all the blood and body parts? Creepy.

I dunno Al. After many investigations, no footprints, no tire marks ever. They have absolutely nothing to go on after many decades in modern times. 

32 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Not just this, but they got figured out every paranormal/crypto/alien case we ever discuss on here.

That is why I consider everyone on all sides and form my own opinion, thank you.

Trumps, we just need to vent this fact sometimes ;)

Bingo!

Do we have an Amen here! Oh, yes we do :D

PS: Papa, maybe we can get our heads together and try to understand why so many people get so angry at us because our opinion is not the one *they* ordain!  Not part of their religion - the Nyetski religion LOL

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
PS
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I asked a lot more than that, Rlyeh. But keep pretending I didn't.

Lol.  Of course you did.  Just like you presented solid evidence.  How can you fit your head that far up your backside?  Do you lube it up first?

You seem to know a lot about these mutilations.

Says the kook who claims he's got evidence aliens are doing it.

How come you can't point the ranchers and law enforcement people in the right direction by telling them "people could do everything" LOLOL  sure, Rlyeh, sure. 

They have been investigating cattle mutilations for decades and the only time that humans were considered a real possibility was when the ATF looked into cult activity. It's hopeless. Are these cultists supposed to be all over America, South America, Europe, Australia...?  and yet nobody knows who it is and no arrests have ever been made in thousands and thousands of cases. No suspects. So solve it for the world, Rlyeh, you know so much.

Everything your limited mind can't comprehend is done by aliens.  By your logic Jack the Ripper was an alien.

"humans can do everything"   LOLOLOLOL   - you mean, "Watch me move my lips up and down"  :D

Who are you quoting?  The excrement continues to flow from your mouth, huh?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

PS: Papa, maybe we can get our heads together and try to understand why so many people get so angry at us because our opinion is not the one *they* ordain!  Not part of their religion - the Nyetski religion LOL

I think for many of the 'hard-core skeptics', other people seriously suggesting the paranormal/crypto/alien is angering.

To them science is supposed to make a mockery with its great wisdom of all this superstitious, religious, spiritual, magical, irrational, etc. thinking. When confronted with case after case that threatens their worldview, they almost seem pathological. 

They want to claim this is a atheistic, materialist reality that they are the superiors in understanding because of 'science'. Unfortunately they get irrationally resistant (rather than fair minded) when the universe does not seem to co-operate with their worldview.

• The topic was locked