Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

Raptor Witness

13 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I thought that the "tip of the iceberg" was several tips ago??

Perhaps it has more than one tip ? 

Perhaps it is an ice-hedgehog ? :unsure2:

• Haha 2

When Joe was Vice, didn't he extort Ukraine to give Hunter a business deal or he would withhold aid?  The dirt on Hunter is already out there.  You don't think that if Trump was discussing this with a Ukrainian Official that the words of Joe would need to be repeated in that conversation for Trump to confirm the premise of the allegations?  Then a disloyal fnck (deep cover deep state), transcribing the conversation either intentionally or unintentionally twisted what was said and leaked to the Propaganda arm of the Progressive Party?  That isn't far fetched.  That has been SOP for the Left from the beginning.  There are still a lot of sleeper cells everywhere in the government.  Every week or so now, it seems that the Left find's some gotcha to bring Trump down and it dies on the vine.  Madcow et. al. are utter buffoons now.  The MSM is just irrelevant anymore.  They are just a lot of noise that goes nowhere.  In a week or two, this will die down and the Progs will move on to another gotcha.  Meanwhile the allegations on Hunter will remain.  This just helps Trump get reelected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Perhaps it has more than one tip ? 

Perhaps it is an ice-hedgehog ? :unsure2:

Perhaps the Left are looking through the opacity of their ice-hedgehog?

• Haha 1

If our friends here on the Left still can't recognize a Trump-orchestrated set-up when it's staring at them right in the face, then I'm afraid there's not much hope for them.

Biden's corrupt dealings in Ukraine (to say nothing of Obama's and Clinton's role in Ukraine's regime-change) are a MAJOR criminal scandal...on the order of billions of dollars.  It is amazing that people haven't yet figured out how Trump manages to run these issues "up the flagpole": he lets out enough information knowing the media will run with a story on the spin that Trump did something shady...knowing a storm of demand for more information will ensue, which then lays out the ugly truth about (Biden, Clinton, Obama) corruption for all to see.

This is timed to raise public awareness in advance of FISA disclosure, which will be devastating.  Just watch.

Meanwhile, John Brennan is sh!tting his pants.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I can't/won't read the altnet story because it demands I remove my addblocker, which I won't do. However, I read the article in The Daily Beast ( https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-whistleblower-saga-threatens-to-blow-up-2020-campaign) and it seemed riddled with uncorroborated innuendo and reports of unspecified "rumours". 

Indeed, it is hard to work out what the accusations actually ARE ? 

Imagine that...

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

People will drop it and move on.

Does it occur to you that the reason they drop it is that there is never any THERE, there?  It just gets tiring, man.  This kind of "gotcha" news has been a staple of the media for three years now and it NEVER ends the way they promise.  You guys remind me of Charlie Brown trying just ONE MORE TIME to trust Lucy to hold that ball ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Meanwhile, John Brennan is sh!tting his pants.

Here I thought that scowl on his face was a sign of constipation.  If I had to pick a single ONE to go down I think it would be THAT smug SOB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

You guys remind me of Charlie Brown trying just ONE MORE TIME to trust Lucy to hold that ball ;) 

Lawrence O’Donnell does look like a Charlie Brown.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Does it occur to you that the reason they drop it is that there is never any THERE, there?  It just gets tiring, man.  This kind of "gotcha" news has been a staple of the media for three years now and it NEVER ends the way they promise.  You guys remind me of Charlie Brown trying just ONE MORE TIME to trust Lucy to hold that ball ;) 

There's always plenty there there. I'll grant you the offenses so far don't warrant him being ousted from office BUT a lot of certainly warrants more attention and less blind devotion from followers. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

You guys are cute. When it comes to the "evil progs" an IG's word is GOLD! If you are drawing a blank on what im speaking of please allow me to refer you to the russia probe threads.

In this case an IG says something concerning took place and rather than take his word you are celebrating the DOJ breaking the law. Cute.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

There's always plenty there there. I'll grant you the offenses so far don't warrant him being ousted from office BUT a lot of certainly warrants more attention and less blind devotion from followers. 

Plenty?  Plenty of fake news you mean.  It would seem that eventually one would tire of throwing $-hit on the wall to placate their pareidolia.

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Plenty?  Plenty of fake news you mean.  It would seem that eventually one would tire of throwing $-hit on the wall to placate their pareidolia.

Here is lewandowski (talk about a waste of oxygen) admitting under oath to Trump asking him to obstruct the Russia case  Lewandowski pumps life into Trump obstruction story

Over the course of several hours, Lewandowski slowly — and perhaps unwittingly — added movie-like color, and a few new morsels, to Mueller's dry narrative of Trump's decision to lean on a trusted confidant to carry out a special mission that all the president's men and women had refused to execute for fear of breaking the law.

The cloak-and-dagger details included Lewandowski taking down careful notes in the Oval Office, sticking them in a safe at home, and trying once to schedule a meeting with Sessions outside the Justice Department — and its visitor logs — only to be frustrated by Sessions' canceling.

Trump asked Lewandowski to do that after then-White House counsel Don McGahn declined to fire Mueller at Trump's direction, according to Mueller's report.

Barry Berke, a consultant serving as counsel for committee Democrats, later asked Lewandowski about passages in Lewandowski's book "Let Trump be Trump: The Inside Story of His Rise to the Presidency" that detail White House deliberations about bringing in Lewandowski to "run the Russia investigation" just weeks earlier.

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

In this case an IG says something concerning took place and rather than take his word you are celebrating the DOJ breaking the law. Cute.

Not at all.  I'm sure we all agree that more information should be disclosed.  Much, much more.

Agreed?

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Not at all. 

Actually yeah thats exactly what you schmos are doing :lol:

Were you trying to convince me or yourself with that nonsense?

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I'm sure we all agree that more information should be disclosed.  Much, much more.

Agreed?

While I feel that way, based on..... well just about every other thread, you feel that way about one side. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I'm sure we all agree that more information should be disclosed.  Much, much more.

Personally, I'd like to know everything, down to the finest detail, about Trump's three-minute phone call with Ukraine's president.

Of course, the same goes for the EIGHT (corrupt) YEARS of the previous administration.

I bet you would too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You guys are cute. When it comes to the "evil progs" an IG's word is GOLD! If you are drawing a blank on what im speaking of please allow me to refer you to the russia probe threads.

Yes, we all know something concerning took place.  No one is drawing a blank on that but you.  They will find Hilary and Obama behind it and this FISA abuse will be the real tip of the iceberg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Yes, we all know something concerning took place.  No one is drawing a blank on that but you.  They will find Hilary and Obama behind it and this FISA abuse will be the real tip of the iceberg.

Like i said ....cute :tu: :-*

13 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Seriously, RJ, the guy has played the media and the people who hate him like a fine instrument.  Yes, he acts like an idiot and he's wilfully provocative but I don't blame him for it because no one in the media or the other side of the aisle made the slightest attempt to give him the respect due to that office.  They never will.  I hope he gets reelected because the crop of contenders out there right now are actually scary.  If one of the 2A warriors attempts a grab through an executive order then we'll see a REAL schism in America.  I doubt there would be any sustained violence but there could easily be a trend of states nullifying Federal statutes that they believe to be overly intrusive or unconstitutional.  

Think "sanctuary city or state" for  second amendment protection.  That is the real danger with the deterioration of trust in our government.  The Dems have made statements that once they have control of undivided government, they will use their power to name several new Supreme court justices so as to change the balance in their favor.  That will end any illusion of that body being unbiased.  At that point, it will be seen as a purely political body and that will be the death knell for our system of government.  You can already see them setting the stage by endlessly attacking Kavanaugh's credibility with absolutely no real evidence.  

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Here is lewandowski (talk about a waste of oxygen) admitting under oath to Trump asking him to obstruct the Russia case  Lewandowski pumps life into Trump obstruction story

Yawn…  If there was no Collusion, then how can there be Obstruction?  You can’t indict a President for executing his Constitutional duties.  There is a difference between something illegal and something that “just isn’t usually done”.  Trump is not a polished politician so he has a different style.  And the Deep State just doesn’t like that style.  Too bad, get over it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He pretty much tried to extort Ukraine to help him in the next election. 

This pretty much sums up what likely happened. I used the term “loose lips,” because John Brennan used the iceberg reference last night.

I personally suspect that Trump simply ran his mouth a bit too much, with perhaps Giuliani trying to cover up or put the blame on himself, rather than Trump.

The best laugh of the day so far was listening to the pundits on Morning Joe today call Giuliani one of Trump’s Chihuahuas, and comparing Giuliani’s performance on CNN last night to a moment in a certain movie, where he gets caught saying something along these lines ....

The problem is, the deflection away from Donald Trump’s, suspected complicity, isn’t going to save the President. Again, according to the former CIA Director, this is likely the iceberg that will sink the Trump ship.

A resignation is probably better for Trump anyway, then he can at least expect a pardon from Pence, I guess, because if the Democrats win the White House in 2020, Trump will likely go to jail along with the rest of his family.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

Yawn…  If there was no Collusion, then how can there be Obstruction? 

How hard have you worked over the last couple of years to avoid the actual facts on that issue? Yikes man im not sure whether to be laughing at your rank ignorance or insulted that you think im stupid enough to think your first sentence has any credibility at all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Like i said ....cute :tu: :-*

There’s nothing cute about it anymore.  The novelty has long worn off.  People are waking up to it.  I went to the Trump Rally in Rio Rancho this past Monday and from what I experienced, the Progs need to worry.  I was probably on camera.  I was off to his Right about two thirds of the way up in the seats.  I was the guy wearing the red MAGA hat. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

How hard have you worked over the last couple of years to avoid the actual facts on that issue? Yikes man im not sure whether to be laughing at your rank ignorance or insulted that you think im stupid enough to think your first sentence has any credibility at all.

Well, that’s the problem isn’t it.  Whose facts are right?  Your fantasy or the facts that have been thoroughly laid out by the likes of Solomon, Carter, Jarrett, and others.  They are the new Woodward and Bernstein.  I’ll firmly sit on those and continue to watch it all unfold, while you squirm around.

"You're gonna look really bad when it falls."

eta:  Saw this great comment on another site:

I don't like him personally,I don't like many of his policies, but as a troll... the man is God-tier. 

Ha!

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

• Like 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked