Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

Raptor Witness

49 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

Proves it right there doesn't it?  Ahead of the curve, Obama was trying to create friendlier relations with Russia long before Trump even thought of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The best laugh of the day so far was listening to the pundits on Morning Joe today call Giuliani one of Trump’s Chihuahuas

This from the banjo boy from Deliverance?  That tool was a member of the House, briefly, from just east of where I live.  He's a useless waste of carbon.  As to bulldog Brennan the communist, the time for him to glorify himself may soon be over.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Image result for bill maher if obama did it

I know you posted this ironically but yeah, that's pretty much it. Obama using the DOJ like his own personal private investigators really takes the wind out of the sails here. And as pointed out above in that cute little cartoon, Trump isn't the first one to make backroom deals with Russia. So stop with the hypocrisy, por favor. It's justice for everybody or justice for nobody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Proves it right there doesn't it?  Ahead of the curve, Obama was trying to create friendlier relations with Russia long before Trump even thought of it.

Indeed.  In fact, it seems as though Obama, knee-pads on and fanny high in the air, was strongly hinting that Russia would get anything they wanted if only Putin would help Barry get re-elected.

What a shameless suck-up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Indeed.  In fact, it seems as though Obama, knee-pads on and fanny high in the air, was strongly hinting that Russia would get anything they wanted if only Putin would help Barry get re-elected.

ODS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

This from the banjo boy from Deliverance?  That tool was a member of the House, briefly, from just east of where I live.  He's a useless waste of carbon.  As to bulldog Brennan the communist, the time for him to glorify himself may soon be over.  

If you mean, Scarborough, that's very funny, since I'm also not a big fan of his. I think he's a poor political hack, but Mika I do like, and always have, although her choice of men ...I wonder if that's real, or just a convenient show deal.

As for Brennan, I never was a fan, but his glee is hard to not laugh at.

I actually think Trump could survive this, if the GOP circles the wagons. However, they may have finally had enough, and must be fearful of what else might come apart at the seams, before 2020.  Trump is an enormous liability, as a political target. He has very few wins, if any, and very few prospects of wins. His only big win is in the entertainment category.  I have to give him an A+ for that, and if I live to see a few more Presidents, God willing ... I doubt I'll ever see the likes of him again, in my lifetime.

If you paid close attention today, in his sit down news conference with the prime minister of Australia, Trump seemed to mildly threaten both war with Iran, and even nuclear war, which I suspect might refer to Israel's capabilities if they were attacked directly by Iran, as a side line. This may speak to Trump's current paranoia about his dire political situation. Don't discount him starting a war with Iran, just to survive in power.  In fact, I'm expecting this as part of the proverbial "hooks in the jaws" mentioned in Ezekiel.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

Heres Guiliani denying then admitting what he said. If it wasn't so serious, it would be hilarious.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10561804/twitter.com/axios/status/1174855025048375296

I'm loving the sub mental gymnastics the trumpers on this forum are performing to defend the treasonous dotard in chief. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

Interesting point Hacktorp, Trump didn't even invent the approach.  But, he is  very obsessed with outperforming Obama in everything.so, it kinda makes you wonder.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Here's Trump saying  it doesn't matter if he asked the Ukraine for dirt on Biden. Cue the submental gymnastics.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10562451/www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/20/trump-said-doesnt-matter-if-he-asked-ukraine-investi

It really doesn't matter, Hank.  It happens all the time.

Trump wants to see that investigation reopened now that a new regime has blown in. It's Ok with me, but I bet Biden is a little worried.

7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It really doesn't matter, Hank.  It happens all the time.

Trump wants to see that investigation reopened now that a new regime has blown in. It's Ok with me, but I bet Biden is a little worried.

It does if he withholds money ear marked to help the Ukraine if they dont submit to his demented demands. Funny how he says he didn't do it, but if he did it's ok. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

Trump asked Ukraine president to investigate Biden's son eight times in one phone call

President Trump reportedly pressured the president of Ukraine during a July phone call to investigate the son of Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden. The Wall Street Journal first reported Friday that Trump told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky roughly eight times to work with his personal attorney, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, on the matter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/462378-trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-investigate-bidens-son-eight-times

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

However, they may have finally had enough, and must be fearful of what else might come apart at the seams, before 2020.  Trump is an enormous liability, as a political target.

The Republican support isn't going to make any difference to HIM.  If they openly work against him it will be they that pay the price.  

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It is the evasion, more then his actions which are drawing attention here.

That's all part of the playbook.  Just like the threads from the initial reports of the Trump Tower Russia meeting.  The accusation is made.  The screams of fake news from posters begins.  The White House evades and denies.  More information starts to come out, step 1 and 2 are repeated.  By now, we are weeks to a month past the original scandal.  Then, the full truth comes out that the initial report was true, and people are already so burnt out on it, and focusing on the 15 different things that happened between the report to care.  Rinse, repeat.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Trump asked Ukraine president to investigate Biden's son eight times in one phone call

President Trump reportedly pressured the president of Ukraine during a July phone call to investigate the son of Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden. The Wall Street Journal first reported Friday that Trump told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky roughly eight times to work with his personal attorney, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, on the matter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/462378-trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-investigate-bidens-son-eight-times

You do know that Biden is on VIDEO threatening aid to them unless they fire a prosecutor that was investigating Biden's son, right?  Trump will likely face impeachment one way or another but there is no way he gets convicted and removed with the current makeup of the Senate so... what, exactly is the point?  

19 minutes ago, and then said:

You do know that Biden is on VIDEO threatening aid to them unless they fire a prosecutor that was investigating Biden's son, right?  Trump will likely face impeachment one way or another but there is no way he gets convicted and removed with the current makeup of the Senate so... what, exactly is the point?  

Yeah, one of the many questionable and stupid things he has done. In the old fashioned America I grew up in, that would seem pretty reprehensible.

Under current standards, is it considered America First and the art of deal making?

What good is being president or vice president of the mightiest nation on earth if you can't use a little bit of that power to help your kid out?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, and then said:

so investigate biden and trump if the accusations are true both need held accountable.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

so investigate biden and trump

I have no problem with him being investigated.  It's the norm by now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm not aware of such a video. As for what the point might be, at minimum, it's important for all Americans to know that their President is (among other unsavoury things) a national security threat. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, and then said:

Link please. You're famous for outlandish claims without proof to back it up. Difficulty, no faux or Breibart news links.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

The Republican support isn't going to make any difference to HIM.  If they openly work against him it will be they that pay the price.  

I saw who turned out to vote for Trump in 2016 in my area, and I was stunned. They were a mixed class of people who I never saw vote before, many of them. Don’t expect that enthusiasm to repeat. 2016 was an unusual event.

In the meantime you’ve got more new millennials voting for the first time, and a lot of women Trump haters, like my Mother. I’ve never seen my mom despise any President like she does Trump.  It’s a very deep seated hate of the man, from a person that’s never been very political in my lifetime.

I think Elizabeth Warren has polished herself up enough that she might be a powerful candidate, I don’t fully trust her yet; I don’t particularly like her, but her performance recently, suggests to me that she may have what it takes to become the grandmother healer-type and that is a powerful character type to become the first female President of United States. I think it’s actually more powerful than Biden's potential draw.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

No, you didn't read it right. It was about Trump withholding aid to the Ukraine unless they dig up dirt about Joe Biden's son. Talk about a sleaze bag. Rudy Giuliani is under investigation also for saying almost exactly what Trump just did. 

I believe you're talking about a suggestion that the Ukraine could continue with it's investigation without fear of our aid being withheld, which was how the original investigation was quashed by Crazy Uncle Joe when he was VP.

I wonder what the odds are that the investigation into Ukrainian influence in our elections discovered and announced this year (by Ukraine)came up in the conversation.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, aztek said:

he was one of the best nyc mayors, as far as what he accomplished, way better then Bloomberg, as far as current idiot, not even in the same universe, if he was running now again, he'd win in a landslide

Yes I've heard he was an absolutely wonderful Mayor back in the day - that's why I was really surprised when I saw his name and totally didn't expect it.  It's funny because I only just came across it when researching the Epstein scandal and I was following a trail of info re trafficking sex slaves in Baltimore/DC and this cop ended up being caught for fraud but was involved, thus Rudy sent a letter confirming the fellow was a great help and well respected when he was in the NYPD etc - but obviously turned out to be a corrupt cop down in Maryland.  Oh well, I guess we all go through times when we think we're doing something good for people and they turn out to be no-good afterwards.  

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I don’t particularly like her, but her performance recently, suggests to me that she may have what it takes to become the grandmother healer-type and that is a powerful character type to become the first female President of United States.

She may have that kind of appeal but her policies are not any different than the rest of the crowd.  Take from producers and give to non-producers and the idle in exchange for their votes.  It will take Trump's economy straight down the tubes.  Always does and people never seem to learn.  I actually believe that he has a very good chance to win again.  You have to remember that the vitriol and idiocy that we're exposed to daily isn't real.  It just isn't.  His supporters are solid as of now and I think the only thing he could do to blow his support would be to cave on 2A or to get us bogged down in Iran.  OTOH, if he refused to get bogged down and he just told the military to set realistic goals of destroying Iran's nuclear facilities and maritime assets, as well as the few aircraft they can get in the air then it really would be enough.  Only a fool would invade and try to hold ground.  It isn't necessary.  Iran isn't Saddam's Iraq, by any measure.  It would be a tough fight for the guys in the region but the ballistic missile threat would be greatly reduced in a matter of days.  Not ended, mind you, but reduced.  If Iran escalated to WMD in the form of gas or chemicals they might well lose some cities.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I'm not aware of such a video. As for what the point might be, at minimum, it's important for all Americans to know that their President is (among other unsavoury things) a national security threat. 

that is rich coming from you ,lmao   but keep telling us more what we should think,  we can always use a good laugh.

you don' t even know what you arguing about, your first sentence says so, pretty said you actually think Americans will take your advice seriously, sad and hilarious at the same time. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked