Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

Raptor Witness

13 hours ago, OverSword said:

Huh? Dictorial? TDS.

LOL "libertarian" huh?  :lol: :tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Presumably the role of the DOJ is to investigate alleged crimes ? Therefore it has primacy over this particular investigation ? By what legal or constitutional right is Congress getting involved ? 

You have been commenting on this thread for five ****ing pages and you dont even know the basics of the goddamned story?

Seems to be par for the course with you folks anymore

Schiff’s letter states that in the case of this whistleblower, the ICIG determined the complaint was both credible and an “urgent concern.” So, how does the ICWPA define “urgent concern”? The statute defines it as

(A) A serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operations of an intelligence activity involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters[;]

(B) A false statement to Congress, or a willful withholding from Congress, on an issue of material fact relating to the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity[; or]

(C) An action, including a personnel action described in section 2302(a)(2)(A) of title 5, United States Code, constituting reprisal or threat of reprisal prohibited under section 7(c) in response to an employee’s reporting an urgent concern in accordance with this section.

Once the relevant inspector general makes such a determination that the complaint credibly raises an urgent concern, he forwards it to the head of the agency – in this case, the DNI. The law then requires the DNI (or the relevant agency head) to forward the complaint to the congressional intelligence committees, along with any comments he wishes to make about the complaint, within seven days.

Q&A on Whistleblower Complaint Being Withheld from Congressional Intelligence Committees

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Hammerclaw, I do acknowledge the Trump genius for media and publicity.

Realism is fine, directness is fine.   Sure, I like nice guys but I have been nearly 40 years in manufacturing and have not met a nice CEO.  I do my job well and can work with them because I add value to the organization.  They are all direct and have scant regard for anybodies feelings.  We cope.

What I am uncertain of is whether Trump is like Lincoln and FDR working for the union or like Robert Mugabe putting a billion dollars in his Swiss bank account.

He's just a rather distasteful example of a long line of megalomaniacs doing a little of both. In the meantime, we both watch this sad and desperate snippet of time, as another "We finally got Trump!" moment, yet again,  slips away into the mists of fantasy for the Left.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/09/23/this-will-totally-destroy-trump-volume-mcxxxvii-n2553455
"

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Those chains you’re bragging about are wrapping around Trump’s own neck. His show has been cancelled. His sponsors are deserting him, and he’ll likely go to jail for his crimes.

Why do you think his biggest businesses are reportedly failing, except those he is propping up with taxpayer money? Deutsche Bank is going broke fast, along with Trump. Both their brands are ****, is why.

As Trump would say, “it’s a disaster.”

Oh, you poor deluded child, still caught up in your desperate fantasy, I see. The real world is a much larger place than the one which plays out on that little screen you clutch so tightly in white-knuckled fists.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

You have been commenting on this thread for five ****ing pages and you dont even know the basics of the goddamned story?

Seems to be par for the course with you folks anymore

Q&A on Whistleblower Complaint Being Withheld from Congressional Intelligence Committees

This isn't an "intelligence activity" ? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

This isn't an "intelligence activity" ? 

Again youve been posting for five pages and dont know the basics of what youre posting about. Exasperating I think is the term im looking for.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Again youve been posting for five pages and dont know the basics of what youre posting about. Exasperating I think is the term im looking for.

Oh really ? 

Well then, lets see whether the Chairman of the House Get Trump Committee is successful with his subpoenas, and what testimony the DNI gives. 

Schiff is already talking about impeachment of the President. In the past, this has been a sure indicator that he has NOTHING. :D 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Oh really ?

Yes really. As plainly evidenced in your posts.

23 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well then, lets see whether the Chairman of the House Get Trump Committee is successful with his subpoenas, and what testimony the DNI gives. 

So successfully violating the law would somehow be evidence of those violating the law being right?

But wait you dont even know what im referring to when I say "successfully violating the law" , again, as plainly evidenced in your posts.

**** I should just be talking to my hound at this point.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Yes really. As plainly evidenced in your posts.

So successfully violating the law would somehow be evidence of those violating the law being right?

But wait you dont even know what im referring to when I say "successfully violating the law" , again, as plainly evidenced in your posts.

**** I should just be talking to my hound at this point.

That would be cruelty to animals ! 

• Haha 3

Pelosi hints at impeachment over Trump-Ukraine whistleblower complaint

n a letter to lawmakers Sunday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) issued a warning about the Trump administration's continued efforts to block acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire from turning over a whistleblower complaint that reportedly involves the president.

"If the Administration persists in blocking this whistleblower from disclosing to Congress a serious possible breach of constitutional duties by the President, they will be entering a grave new chapter of lawlessness which will take us into a whole new stage of investigation."

Thursday will be a pretty big day for America's long term health.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Fun? I doubt that Trump shares your take on this. It will only take a small majority of GOP seniors to set the wheels in motion for impeachment proceedings. A little bit of bi-partisan politics will end this dictatorship.

Lol...yes, he's enjoying the Biden crash-and-burn.

At this point, it appears that Trump will be able to thin the Dem field of challengers as he sees fit.

Trump can essentially hand-pick the Dem nominee...how great is that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Pelosi hints at impeachment over Trump-Ukraine whistleblower complaint

Thursday will be a pretty big day for America's long term health.

Well, we shall see. I predict a nothingburger. Which.. I guess... WOULD help America's long-term health. No more fatty meat.  :P 

• Haha 2

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Well, we shall see. I predict a nothingburger. Which.. I guess... WOULD help America's long-term health. No more fatty meat.  :P 

Your lack of comprehension is truly astounding. The concern for the long term health of America isnt predicated on whatever is in the whistleblower's complaint thats basically already been admitted to by Trump and is probably the last straw for the house to start impeachment. The concern is in whether congress, probably more specifically the parties,  will hold an administration accountable for violating the whistleblower law. 

Hopefully the admin has a change of heart between now and then and supplies congress with the complaint. Based on recent history I am not hopeful though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

...probably the last straw for the house to start impeachment.

Haha..."probably".  Any. Minute. Now.

The Hopium smoke sure is thick this morning...

• Haha 3

Just now, hacktorp said:

Who taught you that cute little burn?

There is no "hope" as we all know the sycophantic GOP in the senate will never convict. I was just stating fact.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I'm so going to remember that one. :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I think AOC slapped Nancy around a little and got her focused ;)   It's clear what their plan is and it's so cynical that it makes me want to puke.  They know he won't be removed.  It's all about the 5th column putting on a dramatic show trial with lots of smoke, mirrors and half truths.  After the Senate deliberates for whatever they consider to be a reasonable period he'll be acquitted and then the media and the Dems will wail and shriek about Constitutional crises and death of democracy and how the bad orange man is causing pollution and lethal hemorrhoids.  

That "strategy" just shows exactly how bankrupt and bereft of decency that party has become.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

There is no "hope" as we all know the sycophantic GOP in the senate will never convict. I was just stating fact.

Now, now...things aren't as bleak as all that.

The Dem party is presently bent over the toilet, ready to hurl out a massive purge of old and corrupt players who have been a millstone around their necks.  And then, you know what?

Y'all will feel much better in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Now, now...things aren't as bleak as all that.

The Dem party is presently bent over the toilet, ready to hurl out a massive purge of old and corrupt players who have been a millstone around their necks.  And then, you know what?

Y'all will feel much better in the morning.

Man the fact that you project your obsession with the political parties onto everyone else simply speaks volumes.

Oh and yes yes toolbox we get it "the storm is coming" Sessions and Mueller are working together to arrest Hillary and the dems...oh wait ...nono its the IG report is gonna show Comey to be corrupt and he and his deep state dems will all get locked up..oh wait....now its what again sparky?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

That "strategy" just shows exactly how bankrupt and bereft of decency that party has become.

This^^ really lends credence to the notion that the Dems have essentially "robbed" the Trump administration of some three years of lawful governing with their baseless obstruction and endless political investigations...all designed to cover up their own criminality.

Makes for an interesting court case, should Republicans decide to sue.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

the IG report is gonna show Comey to be corrupt and he and his deep state dems will all get locked up..oh wait....now its what again sparky?

The IG already recommended criminal prosecution for Comey and there are at least two more reports coming.  To say nothing of McCabe...who has pledged to "take everyone else down with me".

So, you were saying?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

To say nothing of McCabe...who has pledged to "take everyone else down with me".

I figured him for a little birtch.  Durham needs to lean in on this punk and explain real world consequences for his Barry worship.  All it will take is ONE and they'll be coming out of the woodwork looking for deals.  Last man in takes the fall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

The IG already recommended criminal prosecution for Comey and there are at least two more reports coming.  To say nothing of McCabe...who has pledged to "take everyone else down with me".

So, you were saying?

I have to say I am just simply shocked that someone who supports a fine upstanding peerson such as the Trumpster would stretch the facts as you did above....Ok not really. In 2020 its pretty clear you are either evil or stupid if you are still a Trump supporter.

So I guess stating the above are you aware the referral you are referring to was based on the already publicly known leaks and nothing more? @and then you probably should pay attention too

As for Mccabe this clear case of political prosecution has already been turned down by a grand jury once. Were you aware of that?

You guys are hilarious.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

As for Mccabe this clear case of political prosecution has already been turned down by a grand jury once. Were you aware of that?

No, there is NO evidence a grand jury "turned down" a McCabe indictment.  Many legal experts have written about what is happening and they, to a person, admit they don't really know due to the secrecy surrounding the case.  It seems unlikely that you know more than they do.  Even the anti-Trump legal writers say this:

On the Mystery of the McCabe Grand Jury

Again, we don’t know yet if that is what happened in McCabe’s case. There are possibilities other than the grand jury balking. It’s conceivable, for example, that prosecutors for some reason simply did not ask the grand jury to return an indictment on Thursday.

The other possibility is that the grand jury did return an indictment but did so under seal. This would explain why McCabe’s defense team is not aware of any charges.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/mystery-mccabe-grand-jury

It really looks like McCabe (and Comey) are being iced for the moment as much deeper cases are being prepared for them.  Charges will be brought for vastly more serious crimes than "lying and leaking".

Glad to clear that up for you.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

No, there is NO evidence a grand jury "turned down" a McCabe indictment.  Many legal experts have written about what is happening and they, to a person, admit they don't really know due to the secrecy surrounding the case.  It seems unlikely that you know more than they do.  Even the anti-Trump legal writers say this:

On the Mystery of the McCabe Grand Jury

https://www.lawfareblog.com/mystery-mccabe-grand-jury

It really looks like McCabe (and Comey) are being iced for the moment as much deeper cases are being prepared for them.  Charges will be brought for vastly more serious charges than "lying and leaking",

Glad to clear that up for you.

Oh as ive stated numerous times I have no doubt that deeper cases are being prepared for them. Just like the "voter fraud commission" and sharpiegate Trump will find a sycophant to do his bidding regardless of the facts.

Im curious do you actually know this stuff and just enjoy pretending (evil) or are you just swallowing whatever spews forth from the Trumpian media and parroting it as fact (stupid)?

• Like 2

• This topic was locked and unlocked