Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

Raptor Witness

50 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I guess Farmer ran off to spread his 'fertilizer' somewhere else.

Funny that...

Shhhhh.... he's behiiiiiind you :P 

Meanwhile... if you want croweds... try Donald Trump's 4th July rally ? 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crowd-at-trump-july-4-event/

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RAyMO said:

Nothing surprising with that, merely continuing the downward trend since 2012, so not a Trump phenomenon.

Your quote has nothing to do with the point I made.

You are clueless and pathetic!

...now get down and five me twenty!

10 hours ago, Harte said:

We have a treaty with Ukraine concerning law enforcement cooperation. Trump runs the law enforcement branch of our government.

Are we to ignore possible criminal activity simply because one of the suspected perpetrators has declared a run for public office?

Harte

I'm starting to think there could be more to all this than meets the eye...

Zelensky was elected president 21st April (2019) - Biden announces he's running to become
the Democrat candidate for the Presidency... just 4 days later ...

could this have been a two pronged political maneuovre - one defensive to protect himself and at the same
time set Trump up for this Big Impeachment Hit ? 

Biden working with the CIA (Brennan and pals) etc must have known they could create a fake story
of election interference when Trump talked to Zelensky and would (they hoped) bring up Biden's son -

I can just imagine Brennan himself listening into the conversation and going... YES we can do something
with that...

Although it was weak and they hoped for more... Schiff made up a fake version for congress...
but was outed by Trump when he released the transcript - rather than just denying it..

and now it is all fizzling out ....

I wondered why such a hopeless candidate like Biden was running  - with the pics of him and his creepy 
touching of children... and his obvious beginnings of dementia but perhaps it was actually all a plot to entrap
Trump and at the same time create protection around himself and his family... :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

But these are just people dancing in the street. Totally innocent and nothing special. To make your attempt to be scandalized with something so ordinary even worse, there's no hint anything political is going on. 

Are you against dancing now too? Too much Saudi influence, huh? 

Is that sort of behavior considered "normal" in Croatia?  Someone over there needs to check the water supply for pollutants, it seems.

In the US, people who act that way are usually picked up by authorities and held for psychiatric evaluation.  Or dropped off at the local Democrat caucus, I guess.

• Haha 2

they (Biden, CIA etc etc...) knew it was all going to come out now Trump was President and Zelensky
had  won the Ukraine Presidency on an anti corruption ticket...so perhaps they decided to try and turn
it all to their advantage... ?

March 26 2019...

Peter Schweizer just dropped a nuke on Joe Biden's 2020 chances

"Who doesn't love crazy uncle Joe? Well, it turns out the loveable 2020 Democrat frontrunner isn't as pure as the driven snow as he'd like you to believe."

Edited by bee

52 minutes ago, joc said:

:wub:

:sleepy:

I generally don't hit people who are on the floor, but I might start making exceptions. 

Kidding. 

You're safe down there :D  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Is that sort of behavior considered "normal" in Croatia?  Someone over there needs to check the water supply for pollutants, it seems.

In the US, people who act that way are usually picked up by authorities and held for psychiatric evaluation.  Or dropped off at the local Democrat caucus, I guess.

Yes, it's pretty normal to see people sway a little in rhythm of music. Especially youngsters, each to the tune from their idiot-pods. 

What is not normal over here is hearing grandpa say he's the chosen one, or that he thinks he has great and unmatched wisdom. That is when we would call the psychiatric unit.  

edited to add: Marie Yovanovitch, US ambassador to Ukraine (former, due to Trump), just sent Trump and his ilk to burn unit with her testimony. It's a shame no Trumper will read it. Because reading it would make some of them realize everything Trump is accusing others of, is what he did himself.   

That guy is a walking projector. Awkwardly walking. In really awkward suits. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I stumbled on a similar weird display this morning on this video about the '''Extintion Rebelion''' demo in London -

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a kind of (very rubbish) version of Tai Chi...  :D

see at 3:23....

edit to add.... of course you guys across the pond have experience of Piers Morgan so you know
who he is... :rofl:

Edited by bee
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, RAyMO said:

There is no evidence of anyone in your law enforcement branch having any knowledge of a requirement to investigate Biden, nor is there any evidence of a request for the President to initiate such an inquiry.

This is what it seems, a President using his authority to request another president to look for dirt on a potential political opponent.

The dirt is out in the open - no digging required.

And I suggest you read the call's transcript. You seem to be under the false impression pushed by the insane Democrats and their media lackeys.

Harte

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

What is not normal over here is hearing grandpa say he's the chosen one, or that he thinks he has great and unmatched wisdom.

Of course not.  If all the grandpas over there have to watch their grandkids dance around as if they were mind-blown on hallucinogens, most of them probably prefer to not even leave the house.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, bee said:

I stumbled on a similar weird display this morning on this video about the '''Extintion Rebelion''' demo in London -

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a kind of (very rubbish) version of Tai Chi...  :D

see at 3:23....

edit to add.... of course you guys across the pond have experience of Piers Morgan so you know
who he is... :rofl:

"Uncooperative Crusties" - Boris

LOL :D

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Of course not.  If all the grandpas over there have to watch their grandkids dance around as if they were mind-blown on hallucinogens, most of them probably prefer to not even leave the house.

You do realize that when you desperately claim you're shocked with people dancing a little to the music in the street, it's you that will seem not quite right in the head? 

It's not Saudi Arabia, people can dance in the street. 

You simply need provocateurs if you want a scandal. Because those who protest against Trumpery are just sane people. Unlike your chosen one, or his personal lawyer, or the propaganda genius who claims photos of basketball events are Trump's supporters against impeachment :lol: 

So, what do you say about Marie Yovanovitch testimony? Interesting, huh? 

Anyone sane in Trump's place... well, no one sane could end up in his place... would be making a deal a la Nixon right now, if not yesterday.   

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, bee said:

I'm starting to think there could be more to all this than meets the eye...

Zelensky was elected president 21st April (2019) - Biden announces he's running to become
the Democrat candidate for the Presidency... just 4 days later ...

I've been thinking the same of Hillary Clinton... 

Their only chance of avoiding criminal charges is to claim the Trump administration is seeking foreign governments help to take out a political rival.  The D's have the MSM on their side.  

Just curious where all this involves the last POTUS.. Barack Hussein Obama

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, acidhead said:

I've been thinking the same of Hillary Clinton... 

Their only chance of avoiding criminal charges is to claim the Trump administration is seeking foreign governments help to take out a political rival.  The D's have the MSM on their side.  

Just curious where all this involves the last POTUS.. Barack Hussein Obama

Obama is probably thinking Oh **** and hoping the MSM are going to (continue to) leave him right out
of it.... which they will... because they have been completely taken over and have his back...:hmm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You do realize that when you desperately claim you're shocked with people dancing a little to the music in the street, it's you that will seem not quite right in the head? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

Obama is probably thinking Oh **** and hoping the MSM are going to (continue to) leave him right out
of it.... which they will... because they have been completely taken over and have his back...:hmm:

I have a feeling he knows nothing just like his Presidency.  He'll skate

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, acidhead said:

I have a feeling he knows nothing just like his Presidency.  He'll skate

maybe - dunno - perhaps he WAS just a complete puppet president ... doing what he was told and
going through the script and motions of office... not sure...

but I am sure that Trump ISN'T a puppet president... and ''''they''''' don't like that one little bit...

and that's why they attempt to reverse reality  to try to make people believe that  Trump is Putin's puppet..:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bee said:

maybe - dunno - perhaps he WAS just a complete puppet president ... doing what he was told and
going through the script and motions of office... not sure...

but I am sure that Trump ISN'T a puppet president... and ''''they''''' don't like that one little bit...

and that's why they attempt to reverse reality  to try to make people believe that  Trump is Putin's puppet..:rolleyes:

dbd.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I generally don't hit people who are on the floor, but I might start making exceptions. 

Kidding. 

You're safe down there :D  

Don't hit me...just come down on the floor with me...we can snuggle! :)

• Haha 2

White House accidentally sends Ukraine talking/deflecting points to Democrats.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10585481/thehill.com/homenews/house/465457-white-house-accidentally-sends-ukraine-talking-points-to-democrats

I'm pretty sure it wasn't another accident. It's probably some mid level grunt putting country before party.

• Like 2

President Trump is the one of the best Presidents  we ever had in  our country:) that explained on the media fox news. not all the media's of the left democrats  hoaxes   

Edited by docyabut2

9 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Since it's your sect that has to steal 3 year old photos of events that had nothing to do with Trump, in order to support his lies - to use just this hilarious example - what you just said is pure projection.

Think. 

Why would your people steal photos of basketball events from 3 years ago and falsely claim these are Trump supporters today? Was the attendance poor, or those who create propaganda for you are actually mocking you?  

Three years ago huh? Not quite like looking at photos of Trump, or Kavenaugh, from 30 years ago and drawing connections for today based on them. Humm?