Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

Raptor Witness

22 hours ago, joc said:

Trump is not going to be impeached.  Wake up.  He cannot be impeached without the House voting for impeachment and Pelosi doesn't have that much power.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/aug/30/donald-trumps-border-wall-how-much-has-really-been/

President Donald Trump continues to claim that his signature promise from 2016 — to build a U.S.-Mexico border wall — is well on its way, and that hundreds of miles will be completed by the end of 2020, when it’s time for voters to decide whether to re-elect him as president. Chants at his rallies have gone from "build the wall" to "finish the wall."

But despite the chants and Trump’s repeated assurances that a border wall is under construction, what’s been achieved so far doesn’t reflect his campaign promise.

Before Trump became president, 654 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S. Mexico border had primary barriers. As of today, that hasn’t increased.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

He is updating and replacing current infrastructures that are in poor state or don't meet standards needed. The "Wall" was plagued by people cutting corners to earn money. Lots of corruption and that is why they needed to be replaced. Some of the border wall was built p*** poor. Here is a comparison of the old and new.
Image result for old border wall fencing

Democrats work on the border fence was half assed which suited their needs. To say they done it and still get the illegal immigrants that they want to attract.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Haha 2

Looks like it's about time to bury yet another Democrat hoax designed to take Trump down...this one even more feeble and ill-conceived than the last.

The "whistleblower" scam has all but dropped from the headlines, and Adam Schiff is now busy trying to keep the whistleblower's "identity" from ever coming out.  What a dumbass.

This latest embarrassment does not bode well for the Dem's impeachment charade, which was wobbly and illegitimate from the start.  Poor Nancy...she's in quite a fix.

It won't get any better for the anti-Trumpers as this week is set to be a barn-burner of new information disclosures, including a CNN expose and, according to some, a FISA report.

How could the Democrats be so jaw-droppingly stupid?  SMH...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Looks like it's about time to bury yet another Democrat hoax designed to take Trump down...this one even more feeble and ill-conceived than the last.

The "whistleblower" scam has all but dropped from the headlines, and Adam Schiff is now busy trying to keep the whistleblower's "identity" from ever coming out.  What a dumbass.

This latest embarrassment does not bode well for the Dem's impeachment charade, which was wobbly and illegitimate from the start.  Poor Nancy...she's in quite a fix.

It won't get any better for the anti-Trumpers as this week is set to be a barn-burner of new information disclosures, including a CNN expose and, according to some, a FISA report.

How could the Democrats be so jaw-droppingly stupid?  SMH...

You know that anonymity is KEY to protecting the rights and assurances that whistleblowers feel comfortable coming forward right? Or do you just not care because they're telling on your guy? I know you're borderline delusional and willing to believe almost any nonsense that protects your CT minded right wing narrative but you're getting even more ridiculous than usual. I hope you've got plenty of lozenges stored up because your TCSS is going to lead to some serious issues for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

You know that anonymity is KEY to protecting the rights and assurances that whistleblowers feel comfortable coming forward right? Or do you just not care because they're telling on your guy?

For sure but now you have this constitutional conflict. The constitution allows an accused of facing his accuser.

And I agree with that. It dissuades phonies from coming forward to report a "crime".

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 10:24 AM, hacktorp said:

If middle America Trump supporters are now somehow "cultists", what in the heck do we call these idiotic, whack-job Democrats in the streets of Minneapolis?:

Hey the cult of Clinton is where you guys got your playbook so it's not like the left can't be dangerously fanatical as well. It's just that you guys have taken it to a terrifyingly dangerous and yet still at the same time somehow comical level. 

The psychology is fascinating and almost amusing right up until you start seeing the historical parallels. Thats when it starts to get scary. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

For sure but now you have this constitutional conflict. The constitution allows an accused of facing his accuser.

And I agree with that. It dissuades phonies from coming forward to report a "crime".

Well they are still protected and have the right to stay anonymous at this point in time. So what crisis is there? If they refuse to come forward if needed(i'm convinced there will be enough evidence and witnesses otherwise when it's all said and done) then I can see it. But right now during the investigation...he has NO RIGHT to demand they be outed or "face him" for any other reason beyond intimidation. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Well they are still protected and have the right to stay anonymous at this point in time. So what crisis is there? If they refuse to come forward if needed(i'm convinced there will be enough evidence and witnesses otherwise when it's all said and done) then I can see it. But right now during the investigation...he has NO RIGHT to demand they be outed or "face him" for any other reason beyond intimidation. 

This is all about the rumors that there are more whistleblowers coming forward to congress  on other issues. IMO it's a massive attempt to dissuade any future attempts . Like you said witness intimidation.

On a side note it's very interesting to watch these guys who love the Constitution when discussing other issues not understand how it actually works on this one. Well either they don't understand or they're arguing they just don't like it and shouldn't have to abide by it. Either way it is not a great look. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Bro pick up the Constitution and read it!!!!!!!!

In a criminal trial.  There is a right to face your accuser in a criminal trial and criminal trial only. 

Is impeachment in the House a criminal trial?

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The answer to the above question is no. 

The official Republican stance is that the President should have extra constitutional rights. 

There I believe are several terms for that system of government.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Bro pick up the Constitution and read it!!!!!!!!

In a criminal trial.  There is a right to face your accuser in a criminal trial and criminal trial only. 

Is impeachment in the House a criminal trial?

Trump says it, HACK parrots it.  Ain't no surprise there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

You know that anonymity is KEY to protecting the rights and assurances that whistleblowers feel comfortable coming forward right?

Yes, that's what has been claimed.  Unfortunately, the dim-bulb Democrats also thought anonymity was KEY to protecting their fraudulent abuse of the whistleblower statute for their own cheap political subterfuge.  In case you've missed it, their plot was a complete and utter failure...just like all the others.

Man, they are stupid.

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hey the cult of Clinton is where you guys got your playbook so it's not like the left can't be dangerously fanatical as well. It's just that you guys have taken it to a terrifyingly dangerous and yet still at the same time somehow comical level. 

The psychology is fascinating and almost amusing right up until you start seeing the historical parallels. Thats when it starts to get scary. 

Lol...the Left is now voraciously eating its own in the hope that Trump somehow gets gobbled up in the confusion.

There are more reports coming out that indicate the FISA disclosures will shake the country, so we'll see what new scheme the Left has up its sleeve to distract from that.

In all seriousness though, things really could get dicey in the coming days...it is a good time to stay close to home and loved ones.

• Haha 1

I feel like you've been saying the same thing over and over for at least 2 years...

"Just wait and see!"

"Watch!  FISA warrants!"

"It's all coming down on Hillary and Obama in the next couple days!"

What a tired old playbook you have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pelosi's little Pinocchio, Adam the Shiftless, says they can impeach Trump, just because he's icky. Removal from office is quite another matter. In any event, the desperate Dems latest coup attempt is already falling flat, a-gain. Don't worry, 'though, they'll pull more of this kind of crap out of their backsides, right up to the election. Prediction: Another #Me Too# crawls out of the woodwork.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

the desperate Dems latest coup attempt is already falling flat, a-gain. 

The fact that you used the term coup honestly means you're a waste of time talking to as reality has long left you ....but....

48 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

In case you've missed it, their plot was a complete and utter failure...just like all the others.

Man, they are stupid.

You have no firmer grasp on reality than the guy above but i just have to ask:

Who is feeding you guys this nonsense :blink:?? 

I confess I haven't watched fox in a while is this the new "defense"? 

Don't pay attention to Trump adding obstruction of congress (aka  an impeachable offense) to the whole thing, or Trump's lawyer under investigation for campaign finance violations after two foreign Nationals central to the whole Ukraine story were just arrested for funneling money to Trump because it's all going away? 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, joc said:

The Left must demonize everything good about Trump. Everything!  It is a prerequisite!  Trump can do no good...period.

But...the truth is that the coal industry is making a come back...hell you can't expect something like that to shake off all the things done to do it for the previous 8 years overnight.

The economy is being turned in a new direction...like a great ship with a great Captain....she turns slowly and surely....steady as she goes.

Care to be more specific?

What is good about Trump?

Why do you think coal is coming back when they are being out competed by other forms of energy?

What new direction is the economy taking?

Are there facts or just a feeling here?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Pelosi's little Pinocchio, Adam the Shiftless, says they can impeach Trump, just because he's icky. Removal from office is quite another matter. In any event, the desperate Dems latest coup attempt is already falling flat, a-gain. Don't worry, 'though, they'll pull more of this kind of crap out of their backsides, right up to the election. Prediction: Another #Me Too# crawls out of the woodwork.  

No doubt the Dems should have learned from Nasty Newt's failed coup attempt against the great and good Bill Clinton, the kindest and most brilliant President we ever had.  And the only one in modern times I might add who got the deficit to ).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

In any event, the desperate Dems latest coup attempt is already falling flat, a-gain.

And by the way, what is it that all of the 2A folks say about the sacred reason to bear arms?  Tho overthrow a government without using the laws and pathway provided by the Constitution.  That is a coup.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

No doubt the Dems should have learned from Nasty Newt's failed coup attempt against the great and good Bill Clinton, the kindest and most brilliant President we ever had.  And the only one in modern times I might add who got the deficit to ).

Yeah. I bet you thought Kennedy was a genius, too. Sexist womanizers do make great Democrats, I'll give you that.

The Three Keys to Trump’s Coming Coup

• The endgame came clear this week, and let’s not kid ourselves. If they can get away with it, Donald Trump and the Republican Party are going to stage a coup to nullify the Constitution and the election. And if you’re rolling your eyes right now, you are the naïve one, and you’d better wake up.

• Key One: Declare Impeachment Unconstitutional

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

the great and good Bill Clinton, the kindest and most brilliant President we ever had.

You forgot to mention that Bill's wife Hillary was the most gracious and beautiful First Lady in US history.

And their daughter Chelsea was...uhh...never mind.

• Haha 1

Holy hell just turned on Outnumbered on foxnews :blink:

No wonder their veiwers are always spun up. The chick hosting today was mad aggressive and when her guest didn't in any way help the pro Trump narrative she ended the segment with innuendo claiming there is something wrong with the rules of congress. She admitted she could not say what just left the innuendo hanging there. wow. 

• Like 1