Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

2,642 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then
9 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

What are you goin to do if he loses, pickup your guns? :P

No need.  We'll just ignore the lot that take control.  After all, it's what they've been doing. :tu:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
8 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

I doubt the Democrats are banking on the straight out trancelike bumbling disciples of their master Trump for votes, but hopefully some of the ones that voted for him in 2016 and have been thru the horrors to see what a deceitful, arrogant, cold blooded, crook he is after four years of constant scandals, will finally decide 'enough is enough of this embarrassing individual who doesn't represent us Americans' and will give him the flick for someone else. 

Not that I'm expecting you to understand anything that I've just mentioned above.  You'd have to get over your Trump withdrawal symptoms before you start rationalising in a normal state again LOL.

Well poll numbers seem to indicate he has as much support now as he did in early 2016. So... I hope you are ready to be sad.

Warren would drive the center independents to Trump, on fiscal policy alone.

Biden appeals to the centrists, but the Dem elite have targeted him to be pushed aside. 

I'd not be surprised if Biden surges in the polls, after all the "nice things" the media have been saying about him these last two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
1 minute ago, and then said:

No need.  We'll just ignore the lot that take control.  After all, it's what they've been doing. :tu:

But then you will be a bigot. Because Warren has a vagina, and Biden is old. You gender/age phobe... That's the "Real Reason" TM why people resist the Democrats. Has nothing to do with policies. <SARCASM!!>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
5 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

My concern is for what happens when the next president that's elected starts to solicit foreign governments for damaging info on their opponents. How far are republicans willing to let this go? My guess is....they're only going to let it go until it's not a republican doing it. 

Do you ever read anything that doesn't confirm your biases?  

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446 

"Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found."

There are other sources for this same info, BTW.  I have no interest in providing them since I know you'd never be bothered to read it.  It might cause you mental distress to question such firmly held beliefs.  This is the kind of stuff Barr and Durham are compiling, BTW.  Ukraine could well be the burial ground for the DNC in 2020.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
1 minute ago, and then said:

Do you ever read anything that doesn't confirm your biases?  

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446 

"Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found."

There are other sources for this same info, BTW.  I have no interest in providing them since I know you'd never be bothered to read it.  It might cause you mental distress to question such firmly held beliefs.  This is the kind of stuff Barr and Durham are compiling, BTW.  Ukraine could well be the burial ground for the DNC in 2020.

 

I read stuff like that all of the time. I've even read this very story. However, this doesn't change anything about what's happening right now. You might think it does. But it doesn't If they committed crimes or something shady was going on, punish them. I don't care WHO it is or what party they represent. Attempting to shade what trump was doing with this is just grasping at straws by blind followers. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
27 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Wow! I have to admire your perseverance in your message of rejection, though you've not scored an actual point on Trump over three years. He's still there. He's still doing whatever he wants.

True, he is the key to his own demise.  He  is doing whatever he wants, and history can judge his unique wisdom and genius.

Has he has got his big beautiful wall built across the southern border and Mexico paid for it?

Has he shrunk the deficit and will he eliminate it in another four years?

Has he saved coal?

Has American manufacturing come back like gangbusters?

Are American farmers are in better shape than in all of history?

Will the stock market will keep climbing forever?

Have we fixed our public water systems, rebuilt highways, ports and airports and hardened or power grid against outside hacking?

Did he fix the opioid epidemic?

Did all of those love letters amount to anything with North Korea?

Has the trade war been easy to win?

Is our Union stronger and more stable than  it was 4 years ago?

If all we are left with is tough guy talk and funny insults, Don Rickles could have done it better.

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
12 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I read stuff like that all of the time. I've even read this very story. However, this doesn't change anything about what's happening right now. You might think it does. But it doesn't If they committed crimes or something shady was going on, punish them. I don't care WHO it is or what party they represent. Attempting to shade what trump was doing with this is just grasping at straws by blind followers. 

I can be forgiven for not thinking you'd read such pieces since I was responding to a post of yours that totally dismisses that reality.  You should do a little research on a bird named Alexandra Chalupa.  And what Trump was doing isn't going to bring him down.  Not even close.  It's just another shiny object with lots of Sturm and Drang by the usual suspects in media and Government (but I repeat myself).  

Impeachment allows significant subpoena powers but I'm pretty sure that's only AFTER the House has an actual VOTE to begin the formal process.  Why, do you imagine, Pelosi hasn't simply put the issue to a vote there yet?  Why wouldn't she just use her majority to push it through on a roll call, simple yes or no?  Serious question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
14 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Dude you really just want to believe huh?

Ukraine to Review Investigations Into Firm Linked to Biden’s Son 

 

 

There was never an investigation of Joe or Hunter Biden. Link

Quote

MOSCOW - Ukraine's top anti-corruption official said Friday his agency hasn't investigated former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden or his son as U.S. President Donald Trump has suggested.

 

Keep grappling, Farmer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

 

There was never an investigation of Joe or Hunter Biden. Link

 

Keep grappling, Farmer.

Your post to me has nothing to do with the conversation we were having and certainly nothing to do with the actual post you quoted. 

Did you just hear "keep grappling" from Fox and need a chance to use it? 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 hour ago, and then said:

This is the kind of stuff Barr and Durham are compiling, BTW.  Ukraine could well be the burial ground for the DNC in 2020.

It would be SO shocking if the nation being bribed to produce evidence of Trump opponent corruption produced evidence of Trump opponent corruption :lol:

You guys are the reason there are still Nigerian prince emails. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Well poll numbers seem to indicate he has as much support now as he did in early 2016. So... I hope you are ready to be sad.

Warren would drive the center independents to Trump, on fiscal policy alone.

Biden appeals to the centrists, but the Dem elite have targeted him to be pushed aside. 

I'd not be surprised if Biden surges in the polls, after all the "nice things" the media have been saying about him these last two weeks.

Well, we know about polls don't we?  Or was it the Russians the last time?

I don't think the Democrats have anyone that stands out and appeals to the public, which seems to be the main way Americans base their selection for their candidates, rather than thru political accreditation.  Maybe only Biden, but you're right, it does appear the only one that can lose the next elections is Trump, which, for someone on the outside like myself and considering all the scandals, crazy things he's said and done and decisions he's made, is truly astonishing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
4 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Well, we know about polls don't we?  Or was it the Russians the last time?

I don't think the Democrats have anyone that stands out and appeals to the public, which seems to be the main way Americans base their selection for their candidates, rather than thru political accreditation.  Maybe only Biden, but you're right, it does appear the only one that can lose the next elections is Trump, which, for someone on the outside like myself and considering all the scandals, crazy things he's said and done and decisions he's made, is truly astonishing.

I'd agree he's said and did some CRAZY things.... I've not convinced he evil, or villainous, or bent in destroying the US. He's just ignorant and unpolished.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year

This is too funny if real.........:lol: Well it's a parody account but funny none the less.:lol:

 

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

This is too funny if real.........:lol:

 

Parody twitter account

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Parody twitter account

Yeah I seen that after I posted and edited my post to reflect my error.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

Jesus now they're officially claiming they don't have to comply with congressional oversight. 

Yup America first :rolleyes:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

True, he is the key to his own demise.  He  is doing whatever he wants, and history can judge his unique wisdom and genius.

Has he has got his big beautiful wall built across the southern border and Mexico paid for it?

Has he shrunk the deficit and will he eliminate it in another four years?

Has he saved coal?

Has American manufacturing come back like gangbusters?

Are American farmers are in better shape than in all of history?

Will the stock market will keep climbing forever?

Have we fixed our public water systems, rebuilt highways, ports and airports and hardened or power grid against outside hacking?

Did he fix the opioid epidemic?

Did all of those love letters amount to anything with North Korea?

Has the trade war been easy to win?

Is our Union stronger and more stable than  it was 4 years ago?

If all we are left with is tough guy talk and funny insults, Don Rickles could have done it better.

If Don Rickles was running against HRC, I'd have voted for him also.

If Ronald McDonald was running against HRC, I'd have voted for him.

If Charlie Sheen, or Jim Carey, or Rosie ODonnell, or even Joy Behar, was running against HRC, I'd vote for them. And if that person won, I'd 100% protect their right to lead as they would, excepting open corruption. And I've not seen open corruption. I've only seen a lot of perceived corruption.

Did Obama bring all he promised? Nope. Didnt even close Guantanemo. And he's considered one of the best presidents ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

Wow that letter from the WH is bonkers. We truly are reaching worse case scenario at this point. 

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-10-08-2019/h_fd14ebd258aa52889927972ef3768aae

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Wow that letter from the WH is bonkers. We truly are reaching worse case scenario at this point. 

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-10-08-2019/h_fd14ebd258aa52889927972ef3768aae

You should hand in an application to CNN buds!

Your link is the updating CNN impeachment scroll.

Here's the letter and the press secretary's statement

Letter: 

 

IMG_20191008_141704.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

You should hand in an application to CNN buds!

Your link is the updating CNN impeachment scroll.

Here's the letter and the press secretary's statement

Letter: 

 

IMG_20191008_141704.jpg

Thanks been trying this on the cell and haven't had the best of luck with getting the right links copied over for some reason (most likely me just being dumb) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
53 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'd 100% protect their right to lead as they would, excepting open corruption

What president has ever successfully led as he would without making deals and compromises?

But Trump is leading as he would,  He says what he wants, does what he wants, does not take advice from anybody including the people he personally selected to surround him.

In short corrupt or not, he does not have the skill set to run an enterprise  larger than a single absolute boss can run.

I don't disagree, he is not Hillary, but he has served his purpose, he will not accomplish any more in a second term because he will not change his approach.

You can argue that he has strong opposition and that is not fair.  A  president's opposition is determined by his stand too, hechooses the issues and picks the battles.

 He is the self proclaimed greatest deal maker in the world.  He even wrote a book about it.  He barely made any deals with Congress when his party controlled both houses.

No excuses.

You can't claim a man is the greatest general of all time and then when he loses the battle say that it was because the enemy army was against him.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky

Except from the Washington Post:

Meanwhile, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said he would invite Giuliani to appear before his panel to testify about “corruption and other improprieties involving Ukraine” — a prospect that Senate Democrats said they would welcome.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

What president has ever successfully led as he would without making deals and compromises?

But Trump is leading as he would,  He says what he wants, does what he wants, does not take advice from anybody including the people he personally selected to surround him.

In short corrupt or not, he does not have the skill set to run an enterprise  larger than a single absolute boss can run.

I don't disagree, he is not Hillary, but he has served his purpose, he will not accomplish any more in a second term because he will not change his approach.

You can argue that he has strong opposition and that is not fair.  A  president's opposition is determined by his stand too, hechooses the issues and picks the battles.

 He is the self proclaimed greatest deal maker in the world.  He even wrote a book about it.  He barely made any deals with Congress when his party controlled both houses.

No excuses.

You can't claim a man is the greatest general of all time and then when he loses the battle say that it was because the enemy army was against him.

 

True, I'd like to see more deals.

The opposition is partly his own fault, but it is not entirely of his making. Never Trumpers came on hard in 2016 in the run up the election, and the Pelosi House has turned backflips to avoid legislation they would have praisingly approved of under Obama.

Part is Trump, and part is stubbornness due to Trump hate.

What needs to happen is some Republican Leaders need to come up with an Option 2 candidate. If a good enough candidate comes forward, we'll have a good clean election and partisanship may get broken. 

I dont believe the GOP will do that though. It's easier to just let Trump run again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
19 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

hahahaha .... ohh you’re serious. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not sure how you define that term down under but when people spend most of their time with the Hollywood crowd and in the NY to DC corridor, yeah, that's far Left.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.