Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

2,642 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hammerclaw
6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

That would have been 30+ years of American political and economic sabotage that at least contributed to the collapse of the USSR.

Communism couldn't survive without unfettered access to capitalism?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

From the first to the last letter, everything your post mentions is wrong, including the dotted lines. 

'Tyranny invented Socialism' :lol:

What is Socialism?  Please don't bore me with internet defs...tell me in your own words what you think socialism is.

Edited by joc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

The world you're advocating and promoting here would see the actual enslavement or death of 99% of the population due the greed of the top 1%. Doesn't sound like freedom to me. 

How many American citizens has any US President killed?  Sending them off to war doesn't count...I mean ruthlessly murdered?  How many US Presidents have ruthlessly murdered and massacred US civilians?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I didn't say it was better. But there needs to be a happy medium between the 2.

Please explain to me in your own words what you think Socialism is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
48 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Tyranny doesn't have political affiliations.  You can call your dictatorship whatever you want, in the end you're still just a simple tyrant.  Mussolini was a tyrant and fascist.  The Nork idiot calls his dictatorship the Democratic People's Republic.  Mugabe was elected and became a tyrant. 

But a system in which you have a much freer hand to control every resource (socialism) is going to be more attractive to a tyrant than a democracy.  Notably tyrant tend not to have elections or they tend to be the only one running.  It's kind of like watching the Harlem Globetrotters play that team full of white guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
49 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

It's not Socialism doing it though is it?

Nope, just a more convenient excuse if it's for the "greater good"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

They don't hear you. I know you know, I just wanted to tell you that I know too :D 

They can't make their own conclusions, they have their gospel of greed to blindly parrot. 

Look at the bright side: those who are so afraid of socialism, are following a puppet controlled by KGB officer. It's so morbidly funny it's not even tragic anymore :D 

I take it Croatia is a Socialist Country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
34 minutes ago, joc said:

What is Socialism?  Please don't bore me with internet defs...tell me in your own words what you think socialism is.

It's nothing to do with freedom or oppression the way you put it.  Just because the interpreters hijacked it doesn't mean that was it's initial purpose.  It's intended ideal was a society where there was social and economical equality provided by the State (not the ruling Party). Probably a utopic idea for our era but traits of Socialism in western societies are good and if there was more of it you wouldn't have the 1% manipulating and splurging over the other 99% with many of these starving because there isn't a healthcare system that offers them relief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

From your point of view it certainly is, since it points out how bizarrely stupid is the trap in which you fell. 

 

By the way, you're off topic. 

The topic is Trump extorting favours from Ukraine, with intention to gain personal advantage over his political competition. Sane Americans say that's against your Constitution. 

How can you live with that? 

How could Trump be extorting favors from Ukraine when Ukraine was already investigating Joe Biden's son months before Trump ever made that call?

Splain me that one pleaze...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
2 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

It's nothing to do with freedom or oppression the way you put it.  Just because the interpreters hijacked it doesn't mean that was it's initial purpose.  It's intended ideal was a society where there was social and economical equality provided by the State (not the ruling Party). Probably a utopic idea for our era but traits of Socialism in western societies are good and if there was more of it you wouldn't have the 1% manipulating and splurging over the other 99% with many of these starving because there isn't a healthcare system that offers them relief.

Just what I thought.  You are completely clueless, babbling on whatever popped into your little brain.  Oh the 1%...blah, blah, blah...you have zero knowledge of economics. Explain to me what traits are good in what western societies and explain exactly why they are good.  You can't because you don't know.  You can't make up what you don't know.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
13 minutes ago, OverSword said:

But a system in which you have a much freer hand to control every resource (socialism) is going to be more attractive to a tyrant than a democracy.  Notably tyrant tend not to have elections or they tend to be the only one running.  It's kind of like watching the Harlem Globetrotters play that team full of white guys.

Hitler was elected, Mussolini was elected and neither were Socialists although the Nazi Party was called Socialist, a bit like North Korea calling itself a People's Democracy.  Africa has a history of tyrants that get elected and then takeover the Military and Govt. Most of the times they're from Centre/Right wing Govts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
1 minute ago, joc said:

Just what I thought.  You are completely clueless, babbling on whatever popped into your little brain.  Oh the 1%...blah, blah, blah...you have zero knowledge of economics. Explain to me what traits are good in what western societies and explain exactly why they are good.  You can't because you don't know.  You can't make up what you don't know.

Not explaining nothing. It'd be a waste of time.  Your brain capacity couldn't handle the info.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
Just now, Black Red Devil said:

Not explaining nothing. It'd be a waste of time.  Your brain capacity couldn't handle the info.

Mmmmm....hmmmmm....Thanks for the obvious answer we all knew you would give....NEXT!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
8 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Hitler was elected, Mussolini was elected and neither were Socialists although the Nazi Party was called Socialist, a bit like North Korea calling itself a People's Democracy.  Africa has a history of tyrants that get elected and then takeover the Military and Govt. Most of the times they're from Centre/Right wing Govts.

And neither was as powerful, lasted as long or killed as many as Stalin or Mao.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

Conservatives Are Convincing Themselves That Clinton Will Run Again.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10582466/www.thedailybeast.com/conservatives-are-convincing-themselves-that-clinton-will-run-again-2%3Fref%3D

Trump must be scared of Elizabeth Warren if he's asking Hillary to run again. :whistle:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Conservatives Are Convincing Themselves That Clinton Will Run Again.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10582466/www.thedailybeast.com/conservatives-are-convincing-themselves-that-clinton-will-run-again-2%3Fref%3D

Trump must be scared of Elizabeth Warren if he's asking Hillary to run again. :whistle:

You know who is Actually petrified of Warren?   Wall Street!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

Trump is definitely going to go spare when he reads this.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10582897/www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment%3FICID%3Dref_fark

Even Breibart is growing a spine and moving away from trumpeting trump. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
5 hours ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, tyranny didn't invent socialism, socialism is just very attractive to tyrants.

Tyrants that were in love with genocide LOL.  Yeah, nice system

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness

Former Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson on President Trump, “he asked me to break the law.”

It looks like we could have another major, larger than life, whistleblower.

Skip to the 1:35 minute mark ...

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

Trump defends Syria move: The Kurds 'didn't help us' in Normandy.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10582920/www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-defends-syria-move-the-kurds-didnt-help-us-in-normandy/ar-AAIx

And that's how an all knowing stable genius  throws an allie under the bus. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
3 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Former Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson on President Trump, “he asked me to break the law.”

It looks like we could have another major, larger than life, whistleblower.

Skip to the 1:35 minute mark ...

 

I was wondering when he was going to step up. Good catch.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Communism couldn't survive without unfettered access to capitalism?

Naturally not, like a pidgeon in a cage with a hungry lion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
9 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

It's nothing to do with freedom or oppression the way you put it.  Just because the interpreters hijacked it doesn't mean that was it's initial purpose.  It's intended ideal was a society where there was social and economical equality provided by the State (not the ruling Party). Probably a utopic idea for our era but traits of Socialism in western societies are good and if there was more of it you wouldn't have the 1% manipulating and splurging over the other 99% with many of these starving because there isn't a healthcare system that offers them relief.

The richest horse race in the world is a handicap.

Others sports implement salary caps and luxury taxes to handicap those with more ability. And they have unions.

Socialists!

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.