Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

2,414 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hacktorp
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Im curious do you actually know this stuff and just enjoy pretending (evil) or are you just swallowing whatever spews forth from the Trumpian media and parroting it as fact (stupid)?

I would hardly call lawfareblog.com part of the "Trumpian media" as they are closely connected to Andrew Weissmann and the rest of the Mueller gang.

So, I was actually "parroting" the deeply "anti-Trumpian media"...but yes, they are pretty evil.

Feeling stupid?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I would hardly call lawfareblog.com part of the "Trumpian media" as they are closely connected to Andrew Weissmann and the rest of the Mueller gang.

So, I was actually "parroting" the deeply "anti-Trumpian media"...but yes, they are pretty evil.

OMG lawfare isnt a Trumpian site ? Ive never ever heard of them I had no idea! I am so embarrassed :rolleyes: ........what are you twelve?  Nothing in my post addressed lawfare and the previous sentences were sarcasm, just FYI

7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Feeling stupid?

Only for engaging with you rather than just treating you with mocking disdain as you and your kind deserve.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

sharpiegate 

C'mon Farmer, that's what ya got? LOL   :clap:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

C'mon Farmer, that's what ya got? LOL   :clap:

Well i figured I needed to keep it something hashtagable or theyd get lost in the nuance.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Only for engaging with you rather than just treating you with mocking disdain as you and your kind deserve.

Nice tap-out.

Have a great day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, hacktorp said:

Nice tap-out.

Have a great day.

No tap out work willing ill be here all day to mock you and your delusions of dictatorial grandeur .

You do the same however! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No tap out work willing ill be here all day to mock you and your delusions of dictatorial grandeur

Boring day at work, huh?

Don't worry...eventually someone will wander in to buy a slurpee and things will be exciting again.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

On the other hand, the only way HRC ever made money was using her position in politics. And to this day *nobody* on the left thinks there was anything at all wrong with HRC getting a $146 Million kiss from Putin.

Oh man Earl, I sure wouldn't go that far.  There are plenty of people who thought the Clintons were throwbacks to Boss Tweed or some other political corruption dynasty.  I don't even have a name to compare them to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
5 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

He's just a rather distasteful example of a long line of megalomaniacs doing a little of both. In the meantime, we both watch this sad and desperate snippet of time, as another "We finally got Trump!" moment, yet again,  slips away into the mists of fantasy for the Left.

I must admit that is very likely true.

The truest thing you have said is that Trump is a player and he loves the game.  He is a master at his own game, I doubt anyone comes close to him when he sets up the game board.

Have you ever wondered if he is playing you too?  He needs his supporters for votes and adulation, but he can't help himself, he is going to scam them if he can.  

"I don't care as long as he does what he promised.  He is building that wall to keep the illegals out that are destroying our country."

So a section of wall gets built.  A ceremony and speeches are made, great theater. "We have had the best climbers in the world test this design and they guarantee it is unclimbable."

Within a week, two teenage Mexican girls climb it in 45 seconds.  A few days later there are pictures taken of a dozen people sitting on top of the wall.

Walls ,tariffs, taxers, it all just seems like empty promises and reality TV.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Oh man Earl, I sure wouldn't go that far.  There are plenty of people who thought the Clintons were throwbacks to Boss Tweed or some other political corruption dynasty.  I don't even have a name to compare them to.

Fine, Tat, only you are not a leftist. Not as I see it anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
5 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

He's just a rather distasteful example of a long line of megalomaniacs doing a little of both. In the meantime, we both watch this sad and desperate snippet of time, as another "We finally got Trump!" moment, yet again,  slips away into the mists of fantasy for the Left.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/09/23/this-will-totally-destroy-trump-volume-mcxxxvii-n2553455
"

The desperation is in Trump’s base support among republican voters. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
45 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

The desperation is in Trump’s base support among republican voters. 

Yes, in fact, here's an article from today describing that very desperation of...Trump's...base...oops, sorry.  It's about the desperation of Democrats:

The Odor of Desperation

Quote

Something or somebody will have to put a stop to these seditious turpitudes. The machinery of the law must be turned on the “resistance” and its operatives in the Deep State. Mr. Barr has the opportunity to do that. A globe of silence has enclosed his doings for many months. Impatient observers jump to the conclusion that the silence means he is doing nothing. I am not so sure of that. Given the purposeful hysteria ginned up so dishonestly in the press — and so injuriously to the actual public interest — don’t you suppose he would want to avoid tossing dynamite into that dumpster fire? By the same token, those actively stoking the dumpster fire are revealing their utter desperation. The unexpected consequence will be the suicide of the Democratic Party. But then people don’t necessarily get what they expect, they get what they deserve

https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/the-odor-of-desperation-2/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Something or somebody will have to put a stop to these seditious turpitudes. The machinery of the law must be turned on the “resistance” and its operatives in the Deep State.

This mentality is how dictatorships are formed. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Your lack of comprehension is truly astounding. The concern for the long term health of America isnt predicated on whatever is in the whistleblower's complaint thats basically already been admitted to by Trump and is probably the last straw for the house to start impeachment. The concern is in whether congress, probably more specifically the parties,  will hold an administration accountable for violating the whistleblower law. 

Hopefully the admin has a change of heart between now and then and supplies congress with the complaint. Based on recent history I am not hopeful though.

 

 

Fine. Whatever. Lets see what actually happens, shall we ? :)

And THEN we can see who lacks comprehension ! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Fine. Whatever. Lets see what actually happens, shall we ? :)

And THEN we can see who lacks comprehension ! 

I guess I dont understand what youre waiting for?

Regardless of the ultimate veracity of the complaint the IG thought it was concerning and urgent enough to follow protocol with and then the DOJ rather than following the law and forwarding the report to the intelligence committees within 7 days decided to hide it and order the IG not to testify about its contents.

There are too many people involved in the Ukraine phone call for the facts to not come out eventually. Its the administration's hiding of those facts in violation of the law, and congress' reaction,  that are the larger problem at this point.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This mentality is how dictatorships are formed. 

Indeed. And also Amateur Dramatics  societies. And the Women's Institute. 

Ah well... I'm going to stop commenting in this thread until we have more information. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This mentality is how dictatorships are formed. 

Good point.

Has anyone thought of maybe just asking (politely) these globalist deep-state criminals to just leave?

They'd do that if we just asked nicely, wouldn't they?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Good point.

Has anyone thought of maybe just asking (politely) these globalist deep-state criminals to just leave?

They'd do that if we just asked nicely, wouldn't they?

Like I said that mentality is how dictatorships are made. Keep up your little cosplay and you're probably gonna get what youre asking for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Indeed. And also Amateur Dramatics  societies. And the Women's Institute. 

Ah well... I'm going to stop commenting in this thread until we have more information. 

Ahhh "until we have more information" yes that seems like an intelligent statement

You havent even demonstrated the slightest grasp of the information we do have. Why do you want more?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Like I said that mentality is how dictatorships are made. Keep up your little cosplay and you're probably gonna get what youre asking for.

Well, since what I'm "asking for" is justice to rain fire and brimstone down on evil that has gripped this country (and the world) for many a decade...

...from your mouth to God's ear, as they say.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
8 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Well, since what I'm "asking for" is justice to rain fire and brimstone down on evil that has gripped this country (and the world) for many a decade...

Like I keep saying that mentality is one that brings forth a dictatorship.

Keep on cosplayin "rebel fighter" :tu:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Looks like someone needs a snickers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
34 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Good point.

Has anyone thought of maybe just asking (politely) these globalist deep-state criminals to just leave?

They'd do that if we just asked nicely, wouldn't they?

Here we have the self destruction of a U.S. president and Trump supporters live in a fantasy world of “globalist deep state criminals”. 

Very sad !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
7 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Here we have the self destruction of a U.S. president and Trump supporters live in a fantasy world of “globalist deep state criminals”. 

Very sad !

Keep the dream alive, baby :w00t:  

You probably ought to be considering a 12-step program so that his re-election doesn't put you into a decline.  There IS hope!  You just have to want it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.