Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Storm Area 51 could be a disaster, say locals

UM-Bot

I told my wife that hundreds, if not thousands are going to show up. Even if only 1% that signed up show, that's 8 thousand. There's a lot of marginal mental cases out there. Many will show just to watch, but I think several hundred will still try to "Naruto" over the hills to the base.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Of course they should be preparing for the worst.

They have the most magnificent dunces of our time congregating at one place. 

There may be a singularity. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

I told my wife that hundreds, if not thousands are going to show up. Even if only 1% that signed up show, that's 8 thousand. There's a lot of marginal mental cases out there. Many will show just to watch, but I think several hundred will still try to "Naruto" over the hills to the base.

Watch the big 5lb industrial size containers of capstun and flashbangs come out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Timothy said:

Of course they should be preparing for the worst.

I don't think they are going to follow the "Red Line Rule" and just use non-lethal force.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I just hope there’s video, if they do.

Imagine how fun it would be working at the base and being briefed on this BS.

‘okay, we have to take the threat seriously, these people have low IQ.’  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Piney said:

I don't think they are going to follow the "Red Line Rule" and just use non-lethal force.

Yeah I think all that will happen is that if it is a multitude of people, they will be bundled up and charged with trespassing.

They are not a threat to the facility, just a nuisance.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well, there's multiple sides here.

On the bright side, I believe that crowds will arrive, not with the intent of actually storming any military complexes, but to arrive and have a good time.

But on the other side, that good time will probably involve a lot of drugs and alcohol.

At that point, decisions may change, which when you inflate with crowds of people, people start to lose their mind to the crowd and crowds start doing the stupidest, craziest, most dangerous @#$%.

That could be a problem. Really would hypothetically take just one "hold my beer" crowd goer to amass an army and command it to war.

Only 1 way to go from there...

Nevada 11

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Timothy said:

I just hope there’s video, if they do.

Please, this is 2019. There will be nothing but videos. Probably log on later today and find 20 live streams on YouTube. We've got an app for that.

Edited by _Only
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, _Only said:

Please, this is 2019. There will be nothing but videos. Probably log on later today and find 20 live streams on YouTube. We've got an app for that.

I’ve honestly been waiting to see how this goes. 

Lol.

Humans. Get your sh!t together.

If they force the release of alien information or anything similar, I will eat a hat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Timothy said:

I’ve honestly been waiting to see how this goes. 

Lol.

Humans. Get your sh!t together.

If they force the release of alien information or anything similar, I will eat a hat. 

Oh Timothy, I've only just finished watching the live stream since I got on here at 6pm tonight and it's now 9.40pm :o   

I almost forgot about it but my two boys told me to hurry up the Area 51 Raid is gonna be on soon - they're gonna catch aliens! LOL :lol:

It's been quite a laugh - a bunch of young people having a bit of fun.  The fellows I watched were respectful of the Sherrif's guys standing at the gate - some were a bit cheeky but most of them were quiet when a military guard walked up with a guard dog on a leash, the guard had a masked face so he couldn't be recognised - was weird.  But they all seemed pretty hyped up with excitement, but didn't misbehave or go onto the base.  I think they were all too frightened :lol:

This is the one I've been watching 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, AllPossible said:

This all from a Facebook post. A couple sentences & chaos ensues. Wow

I blame Facebook scripts and bots :D But really, i find it hard to believe that content of that one post was the only thing responsible for growing popularity of whole idea.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, AllPossible said:

This all from a Facebook post. A couple sentences & chaos ensues. Wow

Close. It actually originated from a Twitch streamer's idea on stream, which prompted him to then go on to make the Facebook post, which then blew up. So really, kind of funnier, it all started from a Twitch stream with probably less than 100 people watching, by a streamer with around 500 followers.

edit: Well, looks like he has around 1,200 followers on Twitch now, probably now that his name has been tied to the Area 51 mess in articles.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It looks like an at the gate party with just a few people at the moment. The security standing firm.

• Like 2

Seeing that a few people actually turned up, I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a yearly joke.
Where people will just meet at the gate.

• Like 2

Things are heating up some.

• Like 2

Stormed Area 51 and I only got this lousy t-shirt.

storm-area-51-clap-dem-alien-cheeks-funn

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

It would've been hilarious if they had just opened up the gates and invited them all in for a tour. 

"Dude! No way!"

db483c9bbe3c21c87e3de3a7c7a2e122.jpeg

But there's got to be something I'm missing here. It's 8:01 am right now in California. This current live stream going from Rachel (where it's also 8 am) it's pitch black dark outside. Either this is a Twilight Zone moment of time warp, or this is a prerecording being streamed.

Okay, someone just said "it is 3 am". This is live pre recorded footage! The shame!

Edited by _Only
  • Haha 3

Whoever planned this thing was really smart with the timing. Just two weeks earlier and we would be having morons dropping dead from heat exhaustion left and right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Looks like people are live streaming footage from a couple hours ago.

No raid/storm.

• Like 1