Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Storm Area 51 could be a disaster, say locals

UM-Bot

Local quote 'those looking for big  party are going to be disappointed". Looks like its already happening and people are having fun! I'm jealous. Looking at other sites it seems like locals (owners of tourist shop) get to dictate who shows up. I saw on other sites things like 'we only want fifty..or certain quantity'. Do they control land? own all property in surrounding area? (outside of base)..doesn't sound fair.

Edited by Bed of chaos

53 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

Local quote 'those looking for big  party are going to be disappointed". Looks like its already happening and people are having fun! I'm jealous. Looking at other sites it seems like locals (owners of tourist shop) get to dictate who shows up. I saw on other sites things like 'we only want fifty..or certain quantity'. Do they control land? own all property in surrounding area? (outside of base)..doesn't sound fair.

Sounds like next year they may need to invest in one of those new fancy "hot walls"

Storm the US Congress and demand Term Limits. Screw Area 51.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Raid scheduled to start in 5 minutes, YT Live Stream Area 51 here

On screen: "Donate to buy aliens new clothes" "1 like = 1 alien saved" :lol:

• Haha 4

Too bad there's no Aliens at area 51 they're all back home with me watching the suckers :-D

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, toast said:

Raid scheduled to start in 5 minutes, YT Live Stream Area 51 here

On screen: "Donate to buy aliens new clothes" "1 like = 1 alien saved" :lol:

I think people around the world are finally getting around to the idea that these people are all congregating there not to storm any gates and find any secret alien bunkers, but to have some lulz for the memes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

70454802_2382171095403552_6587434600232910848_n.jpg

According to a little report video FOX News put up on YouTube the reporter who is there in Nevada right now was ballparking from what he saw that there were around a couple thousand people already arrived, but I have to tell you this photo is fake news: https://www.bigredbash.com.au/bigredbash/nutbush-world-record-attempt

Edited by _Only
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Whoever planned this thing was really smart with the timing. Just two weeks earlier and we would be having morons dropping dead from heat exhaustion left and right.

I was wondering that too - especially as I watched one guy who kept saying how freezing it was out there, his hands were cold and he said he couldn't stop shaking.  

A DPRK flag? Nutters.

13 hours ago, Hawken said:

Storm the US Congress and demand Term Limits. Screw Area 51.

You'd need nukes.

5 hours ago, aztek said:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd and outdoor

Only about 100 turned up.

There is some hope for mankind if this is all there are.

Imagine if an alien craft turned up and saw this lot? They would not probe this lot with a bargepole.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I was wondering that too - especially as I watched one guy who kept saying how freezing it was out there, his hands were cold and he said he couldn't stop shaking.  

Its really crazy how quickly it happens out here. Just two weeks ago it was 120 during the day and stayed like 105 at night. This AM it was 65 when I woke up! (which is weirdly freezing ass cold in the desert)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

The desert loses heat at night as quickly as it heats up in the daytime. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 12:55 AM, _Only said:

"Dude! No way!"

db483c9bbe3c21c87e3de3a7c7a2e122.jpeg

But there's got to be something I'm missing here. It's 8:01 am right now in California. This current live stream going from Rachel (where it's also 8 am) it's pitch black dark outside. Either this is a Twilight Zone moment of time warp, or this is a prerecording being streamed.

Okay, someone just said "it is 3 am". This is live pre recorded footage! The shame!

They generally do that with YouTube live streams. 

Eg. I generally catch rocket launches after the fact, and they will show the chat and reactions as they happened real time with the video.

Facebook live streams do the same thing. 

It is annoying. 

Edit: Oh my, Reanu Keeves you are a ravishing man!

Edited by Timothy
Formatting and Edit.
  • Haha 1

Lost footage from the guys who "raided" Area 51 - so loud these young people today. :lol:  Not to mention, when you're young and stupid it sound fun to eat doritos off the ground. Right, without further ado! 5min vid

Looks like most came for the music festival then they did the raid.