Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man in court for farting during strip search

ExpandMyMind

A man has been ordered to carry out unpaid work after he farted at police during a strip search, telling them: “How do you like that?”

Disgruntled Stuart Cook deliberately broke wind three times during the search after being caught with cannabis.

----------------

She said he “deliberately farted in the direction of the officer three times, stating, ‘how do you like that?’”.

Cook, of Anne Street, Stonehaven, previously pled guilty to possession of cannabis and to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and screaming aggressively, displaying aggressive body language, making a lewd remark towards police and “intentionally flatulating” in the direction of police.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/crime/man-in-court-after-deliberately-farting-at-police-and-asking-how-do-you-like-that-1-5008255

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Assault with a deadly weapon no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Assault with a deadly weapon no doubt.

Silent but deadly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Im afraid I would have beaten a ****** ****** to death if someone had pulled that when I had to do strip searches.

That being said considering he was being arrested for freaking cannabis, good on him, hope they pass it on to their bosses :tu:

19 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Silent but deadly.

Extra charges for using a silencer.

• Haha 5

I've been known to clear a room after a couple of small packs of raisins...:ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Lol, Funny but so wrong. I would have been completely embarrassed.

If I was one of the cops I'd have laughed at him.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If I was one of the cops I'd have laughed at him.

As long as you werent the cop with "tunnel duty"

What kind of cannabis was he using?  That does not sound like he actually used any, just had it on him.  They should have let him smoke a joint before the arrested him, then he would have been more mellow and compliant.  :lol:  In the U.S.  I think the every one convicted of a road rage incident should be prescribed one joint in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"A man has been given a community sentence after farting in the general direction of police during a strip search."

"Cook, from Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, had previously admitted to possession of cannabis and to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and screaming aggressively, displaying aggressive body language, making a lewd remark towards police and ‘intentionally flatulating’ in the direction of police."

Full short report at the UK Metro: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/23/stuart-cook-spared-jail-for-aggressive-fart-at-police-in-aberdeen-10790287/?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"A man has been given a community sentence after farting in the general direction of police during a strip search."

"Cook, from Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, had previously admitted to possession of cannabis and to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and screaming aggressively, displaying aggressive body language, making a lewd remark towards police and ‘intentionally flatulating’ in the direction of police."

Full short report at the UK Metro: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/23/stuart-cook-spared-jail-for-aggressive-fart-at-police-in-aberdeen-10790287/?

Thanks for posting can always use a good laugh. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The judge could perhaps be persuaded to be more lenient if he was down wind from the police 

~

• Haha 1

Day made.

If only there were video footage of it. lol1.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stiff said:

Day made.

If only there were video footage of it. lol1.gif

Are you expecting to see a change in the colors of the wind? 

~

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Are you expecting to see a change in the colors of the wind? 

~

No, but I was expecting to see a change in the expression on the face of the recipient sick.gif

rofl-1.gif

• Haha 1

It's not the first time he's done it either!

67369689_2429058163996902_5681381618162335744_n.jpg