Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

War in Iran is coming

brian100

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Like 1

I don't worry as much about barking dogs.  It's the quiet, sneaky ones I keep an eye on ;) 

I don't believe we'll have to go to war with Iran unless THEY force it.  The sanctions are literally starving that nation of economic activity.  Look out next for pictures of "starving" Iranian chirren...  

I truly hope that Trump can hold the line and force them to strike first.  I also hope any battle planners understand how critical it will be to avoid civilian casualties to the utmost extent.  Whatever happens... Iran cannot be allowed to gain a nuclear stockpile.

• Like 1

People pumping chests out. All talk.

Iran knows it would not make it a week.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Trump says he wants peace.

Be wary when they want peace.

10145_1.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, brian100 said:

No after Iran attacked us in Saudi.. its ack, ack, ack, Trump wants peace.

Attacked "us" ? Who is "us" ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, brian100 said:

So while the peace is going on, we're building a coalition against Iran the trouble maker.

That would seem to be the case ! 

I wonder if Saudi (and the USA) will approach the Security Council ? 

I don't know, but we don't have have all the assets to defend against a bigger Iran attack so in the meantime, Trump says he wants a peaceful resolution.

Its like telling Japan before Pearl harbor that we don't expect a war.

55 minutes ago, Sakari said:

People pumping chests out. All talk.

Iran knows it would not make it a week.

I used to think the same but I admit being a little puzzled by their aggressiveness.  Their leaders are religious fanatics but no one ever convinced me that their young men and women aren't brave and tough.  I don't worry that Iran is going to somehow sucker punch us in a way that would cause them to win a conflict but for them to seem almost eager to go to war, they either have something special to deal off the bottom of the deck OR they're out of options and going to war is the last gambit.

The worst aspect of it is that if they DO manage to blood us significantly, sink a vessel, shoot down several aircraft and take POWs, that kind of thing, it's only going to make it worse for them.  God help them and us if they activate cells here and cause mass casualties.  

Their military certainly is no match on any level but they've damn near perfected asymmetry in warfare.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I don't know, but we don't have have all the assets to defend against a bigger Iran attack so in the meantime, Trump says he wants a peaceful resolution.

Its like telling Japan before Pearl harbor that we don't expect a war.

Well, I'm not so sure about that. Saudi DOES have air-defence systems. They where asleep during the previous attack, but I doubt that is the case now. 

Granted, Iran COULD attack Saudi with a much larger missile swarm, and perhaps missiles would get through. 

But it would be the last thing they ever do. They would be hit by a veritable storm of US and Saudi cruise missiles, closely followed by the destruction of their navy and huge damage to coastal bases, followed by warships moving in and bombarding the remainder of the coastal facilities with naval gunfire. Everything within 50 miles of a coastline would be destroyed; port facilities, ships, ports, barracks, missile facilities (anti-air and anti-shipping), command/control systems, bunkers, railway stations, bridges, bingo halls, greenhouses, plantpots.. everything of significance. 

And lets see them refine/trans-ship oil THEN. The ultimate sanctions policy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

He's exactly right... showing restraint shows more strength.  If we're forced to let the hammer fall then let it be on them, not us.

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

bingo halls, greenhouses, plantpots..

NOOOOO!  Not the Bingo!  :w00t:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, and then said:

I used to think the same but I admit being a little puzzled by their aggressiveness.  Their leaders are religious fanatics but no one ever convinced me that their young men and women aren't brave and tough.

Trumps too weak to do anything. So it appears.

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

Well you never know how crazy they really are until they do it.

See, I don't think Khamenei is crazy, as in mentally ill.  I just think he's a deluded zealot that is a TRUE believer and those are the most dangerous foes of all.  They can't be bought, intimidated or reasoned with.  I'll go ahead and mention the elephant in the room... some observers of that region think that Iran may already have a nuclear device or maybe even several.  I don't believe it because while the CIA has become as useless as tits on a boar, the Mossad doesn't slip up like that.  They can't afford to lose more than ONCE.

Well they could use the device without the small talk.  Why would they save it as a last option?   Crazies use it as a first option. What I think is going on here is we know war is coming- and we're just going to have to see Iran become a bigger bad guy and force Trumps hand.

3 minutes ago, and then said:

See, I don't think Khamenei is crazy, as in mentally ill.  I just think he's a deluded zealot that is a TRUE believer and those are the most dangerous foes of all. 

Sounds like mental illness to me ? 

Trumps too weak to do anything. So it appears.

Wow... I don't know how old you are and I don't mean to insult you but this war would not be another 100 hour takedown of the Iraqi version of the Keystone Kops.  I don't believe Iran can cause us serious losses in theater but I'd be amazed if they don't have assets buried deep in many U.S. cities.  If they activated them and we suffered mass casualties like 9-11, we'd transition from tactical goals to strategic, long-term destruction of their ability to make war, ever again.  That still wouldn't require troops in an invasion, just a lengthy air campaign.

Why would they save it as a last option?

They might very well use it against one of our bases as soon as they come under attack.  But that would change the war from being short term to a protracted, city busting situation.  Those old men aren't all ready to meet the virgins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1